Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Mother nature has remedies for almost every pest we face. Our laziness is what led us to relying on pesticides and other things that are completely unnecessary. All the valuable knowledge is being lost in favor of convenience and speed of use.

These are corn borers usually. They like some plants better than others, but they’re always here, cause a lot of corn is grown around. I should’ve sprayed bt, but I said fuck it in the end. More was lost to mould though.

ya the bugs will get some I just hate spraying my plants with that stuff next year im planting marigolds and garlic and cilantro that will deter a lot of them!
Mint is another good one but be careful, it will take over everything. But damn it smells so good. I have mint, spearmint, and peppermint all growing around my place.

Mint spreads quickly via so called runner root. I have a corner in my herb garden, where it stays and doesn't kill other plants.

I run my wife's mint plants over with the lawn mower, just to let them know who's the boss. lol

Smells good around the garden too after a good hair cut.

They like weeds but they don't need to be pulled out like weeds just a few here and there and hang dry for tea.

Rub it on your skin too its good for mosquitoes. Can make a repellent with it too.

I was thinking the same thing. :cheesygrinsmiley: I can almost feel those nugs in my fingers, rolling off the gritty trichs afterward. Yum.

I want to hear a report, too. I grew a Durban x Ciskei and was non-committal about the results. I just ran across the jar again yesterday - I should get some out and try it.

They are quite dense, but way less when they dry up. They have large elongated calyxes. Also trichs are quite big. Aromas are simply amazing, exotic, the green plant smells like passion fruit and the one with red stems like floral/fruity marmalade or syrup with a hint of spice, slightly resembles Malawi. Both are very much on the sweet side. We’ll see how they smoke, but I expect a nice uplifting high. I even found a seed, so not all is lost :)

Hmm I smoked some... hits straight away, almost an instant high well a needle kinda quick I think (never done any, but seems this way :laugh:). Goes down very well your throat expansive yeah :) euphoric giggly onset hits and you become a happy chimp. I watched myself in the mirror and I looked like a silly monkey :) I went for the music straight away, focus is slightly off. No real trippy/psych stuff, but she enhances visual a bit, you feel colour blinking and it’s speedy, but not crazily. I think I’m gonna like it, I need to check the red one later :smokin:

Some music

Back
Top Bottom