Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Yeah in Cali you have to clearly show that thief was on your property if I remember well... so if he managed to jump through the fence you have to pull the body back :laugh:

Being ripped off feels worse sometimes
Sorry about theft, I’ve had outdoor plants stolen so I feel you.

Nuthing worse than an October morning and finding stumps in the ground where your grow was. I dont still hold a grudge but my grow partner does. We managed multiple sites all stolen, chopped and gone same day. I had a single three footer in a private spot they missed, it was immature but I chopped and shared it with my grow buddie. My grow bud and I were in a band together, he wasn't in my local crew.... It was one of my local crew who leaked the sites to some younger dudes. It wasnt that much 4-6 plants here, 6-8 there and more over yonder but It was my fault. .......Never happened again tho. ...And I moved away about 2 years later.

If someone wants a bag o' bud or a stalk o' buds, just ask, that easy, no probs.

:peace:
--I picked up my bag
I went looking for a place to hide--

the only people that no where I grow is family!

My family would call the cops lol

A few of my family think its the devil now. Even when they were the ones that handed me my first joint when I was 10.

All good, I took the ball and ran with it. Still going strong.

Always give some away. Its the thing to do. If it was food and hungry people gotta share the harvest.

Karma is a thing.

What goes around comes around. Kindness and courtesy is contagious.

Why I like to pass it on. :passitleft:

A few of my family think its the devil now. Even when they were the ones that handed me my first joint when I was 10.

All good, I took the ball and ran with it. Still going strong.

Always give some away. Its the thing to do. If it was food and hungry people gotta share the harvest.

Karma is a thing.

What goes around comes around. Kindness and courtesy is contagious.

Why I like to pass it on. :passitleft:
hey bob ive got a family member that thinks its the devil he doesn't no about it :) thankfully I only see him a few times a year!:blunt:

I went to check on Ciskei gals today and i found both tipped over due to rain and probably their own weight. There was a quite a bit of mould unfortunately, so I got rid of 10% flowers straight away and I harvested top colas just to be safe. They were good though, amazing aromas. They were washed and they're hanging in my storage now. I also found signs of borers. Well long story short they're ready a bit earlier that I thought, which is good, so I'll probably get the rest this week. Not very happy about the bud rot though, they clearly can't deal with high RH very well.

:rollit:

I picked a few mid sized buds when I was checking for mould and these will be expedited for smoking, so very soon :)

Checked trichs, mostly cloudy. This should be uplifting smoke, we’ll see.

What kind of borers do you get on your cannabis Conrad? We get the squash borers here and they are pain in the ass in the veggie garden. Just curious what you are dealing with there outdoors with cannabis.

Plant marigolds and you won't have any more tomato worms. I used to get them and they would decimate my tomato plants. I planted a couple marigolds and never saw them again. Been growing maters and marigolds together for 6 years and haven't seen a single tomato worm. Marigolds help with other insects as well.

Plant marigolds and you won't have any more tomato worms. I used to get them and they would decimate my tomato plants. I planted a couple marigolds and never saw them again. Been growing maters and marigolds together for 6 years and haven't seen a single tomato worm. Marigolds help with other insects as well.
your rite I forgot about that next year ill have them all round my plants just had a couple those marigolds help with whiteflies they go to the marigold and feed off it and the golds don't care they just keep growing thanks van for reminding this old man lol!

Back
Top Bottom