Corytheghost's Soil Bubba Kush Grow Journal: Oct 2020

here is what the reader would tell you at the certain height. I'm thinking it would be the same as some of the other lights more of less. so i at 18" it should be at around 20% intensity. this will change the temperatures and humidity in the room. also remove the glass of water and leave the fan on a low speed. humidifier knob facing the middle.

rule of thumb is at 18"/24" at 20%to 25% intensity
leave the top of the tent open. like don't fully close it. what is that little fan pushing air in from?

cory here is a graph that shows at what stage your plants need as far as temp and humidity environment goes. you want cold air coming in from bottom and leaving hot/warm air from top.
Plant enviroment.png

Tents at 29°c and 48% humidity

I’m just learning and the watering is my downfall so far,but thanks to all of you it is getting less confusing.

Glad it's helping you! I'm hoping to get a few successful grows going so I can help anyone who is struggling like me. Good to have you along for the ride. :blunt: @Oldhippie59

Humidity is not your problem Cory, I promise. I have NEVER had a seedling die due to the humidity being low, never. The lower humidity causes the plant to grow faster sometimes, because its drawing moisture out of your soil bro. Therefore, feeding/watering the plant more. Yes, humidity helps at this age. But do it naturally, inverted cup of the seedling or close up your vents at the bottom, lower the light a foot or so and point the fan facing upwards near bottom of tent. Definitely open up your top vent of the tent

Yeah, I punched a ton of holes on top and on the sides and turned the 6" wind devil clip fan on low. I'll remove the bottle on top for 15-30 minutes every day at least once to refresh the air in there.
:high-five::passitleft:perfect brother. Lets see what happens.
I dont know if this seedling is done but use that other smaller pot container u showed me and continue with this same pactice.
Once she gets her other set of leaves, we will take off the inverted cup. Should be week or so

:high-five::passitleft:perfect brother. Lets see what happens.
I dont know if this seedling is done but use that other smaller pot container u showed me and continue with this same pactice.
Once she gets her other set of leaves, we will take off the inverted cup. Should be week or so

I'm debating starting another seed in that other pot I showed you. Just in case. What do you think? If they both miraculously survive, is two plants too big for my size of tent??

It's 1.5x1.5x5

I'm debating starting another seed in that other pot I showed you. Just in case. What do you think? If they both miraculously survive, is two plants too big for my size of tent??

It's 1.5x1.5x5
your tent is not big enough. When that plant grows it will become massive

Sending mucho love and peace bro. Both of your inputs have been appreciated muchly:meditate:

At the end of the day we are here to help green novice growers and that's something we can achieve together through sharing research and experience.

I've spent tens of hours researching the seedling stage because I just can't get my plants into veg phase... Super frustrating I'm sure you can imagine. Imagine how many others have seedlings fallen over or simply search "seedling fell over". Maybe the inverted cup/dome helps them out or maybe they can keep their humidity up without leaving chlorine and other mineral deposits on the plant.

Just a penny for your thoughts and my 2¢ anyways.

BTW, When I see PK I think of "Player-Killer" from MMO's :laughtwo::nerd-with-glasses: I'm such a nerd.

Edit: here's a definition:

Should I try and RH my room at 50-55% with humidifier far from tent? I could put the cup with dishtowel back in the tent to cool it down a bit from the heat.

I don't want the humidifier in my tent or room ever again until I at least clean it out and vow to only use distilled water. I might even buy one of the machines to make distilled water and a few gallon glass containers. Using tap water in an ultrasonic cool mist machine seems to be leaving a toxic mist perhaps, at least for seedlings.

I'm going to start a new seed today cause why not.

Back
Top Bottom