Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

I've only tried dry trimming once and it was a pain in the ass! I'm not really sure if my buds smelled better but it definitely was alot more work.

Same same! Literally only ever tried once. I've been a bud washer since +/- 2013.

Edit - when I wash then trim, I never have to clean my sheers or change my gloves, not once.

Thanks Sticky - Sky wants a big yielder. We could cross this with say Black Dog or GG. find that keeper that has the polyploid gene in it and BAM. You'd have a 30%+ THC plant that finishes in 45 days and grows like a MF on steroids.
im wondering when your going to get around to a cross or two with the jellium?:ganjamon:

I hope there peaceful you had better get busy and fix that girl!:laugh:

I went in and said fvck it I gotta finish trimming. lol

9 zips in 70 day dried in the cans on the DT - This one was the faster version. Finished in 70ish days. Was perfect timing on chop. The buds are not dense but they pack a punch at puff puff.

Here's the Jellium newest to oldest. She's still stretching and getting going with flowers so she should stop stretch here soon. I hope.

We can see all the main stems. This is not normal but I'll take it.

Sky - the Jellium I usually get between 4-6 zips/plant - nothing but hard nugz and 1 of the easiest plants to trim. A few hours at the trim table and done. I'm organic soil so I'm sure more could be coaxed out of her but I'm too lazy to do coaxing. If they don't perform there are other girls waiting. lol

Newest - today VVVV

The other day

Last Friday

Have you ever tried dry trimming? I find I get a nasty odor/taste when I wet trim...much prefer the slow way letting it dry out properly first

This is how I do it. Dry trim.

I don't like handling flowers, I feel like it's messing with the trichomes and damaging them.

I cut off branches and lay them in my trim tray while the plant is hanging upside down.

I Hold the branch with 1 hand trim the flowers with the other. Once the flower is trimmed I snip it off into it's final container (without touching it).

I rarely actually touch the flowers until its time to puff.
Wash my hands before and after. Very important.

Drying, curing and trimming - its part of the art of growing.

Everyone has to find there own way in this but it's pretty important.

For me it is.

Spend 6 months growing a flowering plant. The only time anyone sees the outcome is when its in the sack.

Congrats on the new house brother!! You are going to love it man!

When will you be closing?

Thanks Stank

Gonna happen fast - first week of June. The seller is already packed up and ready to move. We are not even close to packing yet.

All good gotta get it while the getting is good. We got EXTREMELY lucky. I feel we getting some invisible helping hands with this one. Gonna beat the invisible ghosts hands from a home we bought a few houses ago.

Good thing its got a nice size garage. It happened faster than I thought it wood. I'm not ready and how the fvck am I going to move plants?

Thanks Stank

Gonna happen fast - first week of June. The seller is already packed up and ready to move. We are not even close to packing yet.

All good gotta get it while the getting is good. We got EXTREMELY lucky. I feel we getting some invisible helping hands with this one. Gonna beat the invisible ghosts hands from a home we bought a few houses ago.

Good thing its got a nice size garage. It happened faster than I thought it wood. I'm not ready and how the fvck am I going to move plants?
I moved mine in a Uhaul truck in winter....waited until it was dark and loaded it up. Plants weren't happy after the trip.....but they survived with only a few nanners.

I went in and said fvck it I gotta finish trimming. lol

9 zips in 70 day dried in the cans on the DT - This one was the faster version. Finished in 70ish days. Was perfect timing on chop. The buds are not dense but they pack a punch at puff puff.

Here's the Jellium newest to oldest. She's still stretching and getting going with flowers so she should stop stretch here soon. I hope.

We can see all the main stems. This is not normal but I'll take it.

Sky - the Jellium I usually get between 4-6 zips/plant - nothing but hard nugz and 1 of the easiest plants to trim. A few hours at the trim table and done. I'm organic soil so I'm sure more could be coaxed out of her but I'm too lazy to do coaxing. If they don't perform there are other girls waiting. lol

Newest - today VVVV

The other day

Last Friday

This is how I do it. Dry trim.

I don't like handling flowers, I feel like it's messing with the trichomes and damaging them.

I cut off branches and lay them in my trim tray while the plant is hanging upside down.

I Hold the branch with 1 hand trim the flowers with the other. Once the flower is trimmed I snip it off into it's final container (without touching it).

I rarely actually touch the flowers until its time to puff.
Wash my hands before and after. Very important.

Drying, curing and trimming - its part of the art of growing.

Everyone has to find there own way in this but it's pretty important.

For me it is.

Spend 6 months growing a flowering plant. The only time anyone sees the outcome is when its in the sack.

Touché

Such a delicate aspect of the grow you’re right. I’ve spent months from seedling to finished and ruined entire plants in a matter of days not curing properly. Definitely an art to curing that I’ve gotten better and more refined at over the past year.

Touché

Such a delicate aspect of the grow you’re right. I’ve spent months from seedling to finished and ruined entire plants in a matter of days not curing properly. Definitely an art to curing that I’ve gotten better and more refined at over the past year.
yes all your work can be nullified with an improper cure I have friend that does a great job of an outdoor grow but when ne cuts them down he runs them over an electric trimmer then he hangs them in a storage container that sits rite out in the hot sun its a sin really that's what I tell him he just smiles!

Back
Top Bottom