Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Maybe staring into the QB board I have in there?? She grew up beside the QB to the ceiling overnight. That was fast.

Sometimes plants put out pheromones when they are being attacked by pests. Snapping a branch, maybe I'm the pest. I got a face full of pheromones makes my eyes burn. Could be a thing.

Thanks G - we are there well almost. Got a counter offer and the owner up'd the price but threw in a No-Turn mower (new last year). I'm gonna need it. 26 acres 1/4 is grass under some sort of fruit trees.

Big ass front lawn down hill from the house. I'm not a big fan of grass cutting. Gotta make some friends. Property is up near Rochester, NY. Rah-Cha-Cha.

On top of a hill beside the woods, Sparta, NY. Neighbor same size lot we share the woods between us. So I'd have to drive up their driveway to see them. lol Maybe in my sled in winter if they need supplies. lol

Solar power - new system with Salt water battery packs for backup and Geothermal for heat. We got lucky AF. I couldn't have dreamed up a better place.

Was husband dream home and he passed away suddenly. I didn't wanna be a dick and haggle for price just made it work and got a mower we needed in the deal. Looking at $100/month utilities. We will see. I'd rather trade untilities for taxes.

Gonna see if I can go totally off grid with electric for grow room. So making that 100% sustainable. My dream ... gotta do it. Batteries are 100% recyclable cradle to grave. Were made in PA too.

Here's the view from the driveway - Modern Design WAS looking for a log cabin
Happy wife happy life:

Solar PV

Dam brother congrats on the new place. That looks like a stellar place to have a great garden room dam lucky you. So are u getting a room each 1 for veg an 1 for flower? Or is it one room split for both? And did I hear that right ur guna use a jacuzzi as a dwc :laugh::laugh: that would be a sweet ass setup jesus the plants would be ridiculously huge I definitely wana see it if u do this lol. Anyway congrats on the new place looks amazing brother.

Thats so funny. Already go seperate rooms for seedlings (3x5 table), VEG (5x10') and flower 15x18'. lol

New home I got dedicated space and much taller 10' ceilings. We in a Agricultural zone too so all I gotta do is make $10K/year from agriculture to get tax relief. I'm wondering how I can achieve that?

Lemme have a think. :yummy:

Signed counter offer ... waiting .... ah fvck the waiting shit sucks. It aint over till we moving. I cant wait.

While waiting may as well post some more pics.

PIC Bomb drop

PMB Bx - full plant view - she's in a #4 pot so shorter smaller plant.
I did a foiler with added micronized Calcium and her leaves curled. She was the only plant that did that.

Could be coincidence. #4 pots are pretty small for a decent sized plant like her. Smells like a berry flavored fruit roll up.

She's next on the chopping block. A day or 2 at the most. Cool weather so not too worried about it.

PMB fatty cola

Does mycorrhizae expire? Lol bought this from the local garden centre couple weeks ago and never noticed the expiration date till the wife pointed it out

9FD29440-70D6-4E54-B544-457A692B3610.jpeg

Oh duh lol I never thought of that altho it's a pretty small tray it sits in see here it is.

It has holes in the bottom like this so I'm guessing it could work If i dont put to much in thanx alot for the tips. So I take it my clones r dieing from not enuf humidity? My humidity sensor reads 89% and when I put it ina jar with a 62% boveda pack it 65% so fairly accurate lol. But either way I'm guna try ur idea an see how it goes thanx again.

Actually mate, buy an aquarium heater for a clone box, much easier.
Temp adjustable one is the go.

The water in the tray I suggested was for a short clone tray, sorry.

oh and as an answer to your question.
Yes, bacteria without oxygen has a shelf life.

Does mycorrhizae expire? Lol bought this from the local garden centre couple weeks ago and never noticed the expiration date till the wife pointed it out

9FD29440-70D6-4E54-B544-457A692B3610.jpeg
I have same kind but orange container

I’d say you can prob go but pass the expiry date if stored appropriately?

But me and expiration dates I always toss out I never chance my wife hates it due to my fridge waste lol

She will let certain things go pass dates yuk don’t want to be that case you hear about sick in hospital lol

I'm loving that PMB, not so much the Jellum tho.

Just sit back and watch. Those far spaced out nugz start growing.

She's only 21 days in flower. Gonna get sticky. They turn into a nug thats like hash.

Jelium is good puffs.

The Jelium I like the best is a mutant. I've cloned her and the next round even better than the first. Everything in spades with timing. SUPER fast in VEG and SUPER fast in flower.

Already on to the 3rd round with her.
I "think" my first start with Jelium was late fall 2018.
I could really run a lot of plants with her.
Clones happen right away - VEG 2-3x faster than everything else.

I also have the Jelium that survived my cloning tech.
Both going into flower now.

This WAS a polyploid clone - she's a little more normal but her growth is in superwoman area. Talking 6" of vertical growth in 24hrs.

polyploid clone - see the extra leaves = more photo synthesis right at the flower.

How does the Jellum yield compared to your averages? This is not a choice factor for most people, but nobody ever wanted less bud, lol.

How does the Jellum yield compared to your averages? This is not a choice factor for most people, but nobody ever wanted less bud, lol.
I love the jellium I can tell that's some special smoke I wouldn't care about yield either just want to toke some of that bud bob does a great job on those and he keeps growing it so its good!:)

I wouldn't worry about it. They've been around for WAY longer than us humans. Spores sit dormant until a host shows up. Our earth has gone thru lots of ice ages - They made it thru like viruses and bacteria. Why not mushrooms. Yeah for sure.

Use 2 tbs instead of 1! lol That way use it up faster. Grow 2 plants side by side - use it on 1 plant and not the other. See if there's a difference.

Note: not a scientific method. ^^^ :nerd-with-glasses:

Here's a good read on Mycos:

Mycorrhizal Associations: Arbuscular Mycorrhizas

Edit: Preliminary science has it that microbes can enter the plants vascular system as a cell and alter RNA.

That's a thing.

I love the jellium I can tell that's some special smoke I wouldn't care about yield either just want to toke some of that bud bob does a great job on those and he keeps growing it so its good!:)

Thanks Sticky - Sky wants a big yielder. We could cross this with say Black Dog or GG. find that keeper that has the polyploid gene in it and BAM. You'd have a 30%+ THC plant that finishes in 45 days and grows like a MF on steroids.

That plant in the PIC with the supercroped top into the lights. Almost all the other tops (there are many) are all at the lights today. How fast is that? I'll get pics tomorrow.

Usually we get 1 main stem that is dominant (apical meristem). Then if we crop it, the plant usually stops vertical growth. This plant, I cropped it and all the other stems grew in her place overnight.

This was last Friday - I super cropped her I think Saturday. Took pics of the bend Monday. It's Wednesday and the plant is going totally vertical. All tops at or near the lamps. She's in a #4 pot too which is old soil. Water ftw.

Friday

Yesterday

Tomorrow you gonna see something crazy.

I have to get up early, lol and get in there at lights on and start doing LST. I got this.

Wires and ropes gonna wrangle that little lassie. Gonna need to be creative - I've never had multiple stems thru the lights before.

Lets make some flowers.

I'm going in, my girls be looking at me like I'm an alien

ack-ack-ack-ack-we-come-in-peace.jpg

Usually we get 1 main stem that is dominant (apical meristem). Then if we crop it, the plant usually stops vertical growth. This plant, I cropped it and all the other stems grew in her place overnight.

Are you saying that when you bent the main shoot, the top stalled and the sides whipped on the after burners? That would be very good to know if yes. I did some SC before in my HPS days, but then to solve a problem, so I never noticed if the sides gained in vigor.

Yes - thats exactly what's happening.

I'll report back tomorrow.

I'm in the middle of a DT trim sesh. Looking like about 10 zips trimmed in the can.

I'm onto my 2nd day full time trim. Still have all the main tops to trim + some more side branches.

Hash gonna makes your socks fall off.

I trim until my vision fails. I'm thinking I'm not going to suffer from Glaucoma.

Thanks Sticky - Sky wants a big yielder. We could cross this with say Black Dog or GG. find that keeper that has the polyploid gene in it and BAM. You'd have a 30%+ THC plant that finishes in 45 days and grows like a MF on steroids.

That plant in the PIC with the supercroped top into the lights. Almost all the other tops (there are many) are all at the lights today. How fast is that? I'll get pics tomorrow.

This was last Friday - I super cropped her I think Saturday. Took pics of the bend Monday. It's Wednesday and the plant is going totally vertical. All tops at or near the lamps. She's in a #4 pot too which is old soil. Water ftw.

Friday

Yesterday

I have to get up early, lol and get in there at lights on and start doing LST. I got this.

Wires and ropes gonna wrangle that little lassie. Gonna need to be creative - I've never had multiple stems thru the lights before.

Lets make some flowers.

I hope there peaceful you had better get busy and fix that girl!:laugh:

How much manicure do you go for? Me and my helper trim 16-20 zips worth in 3 hours by hand. I hold each wet bud, she prefers to roll them around on the table to quick snip. Whatever, it's all easy when you trim the buds still wet from a wash.

Friday

Yesterday

Lets make some flowers.

Hehe.
Just wondered Pineapple Chunk goes 650g sqm, may be a good cross without goung too indica... Also can get a chunky bud pheno thats a beast.
Maybe OG and stuff throws it too kush- afghani..needs more skunkish... Imho...
Worth a shot...

Back
Top Bottom