Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Woo-hoo! Another light brother Bo!

Alright, now your talking! I love light. The more the better. I need to upgrade as well. Got a few irons in the fire so well have to see how things shake out. Do you have particular plans for the new gear or are you going to just hang it and fit it over time?

Congrats bud, oh yeah the ladies are looking SO great! congrats all the way around.

Ok today I got a nice package in the mail from ... China?? WTF... ah well it was sent express so I got this new lamp in 7 days all the way from Schenzhen, not bad not bad at all. Here's my new lamp... it's kinda heavy similar to my 1200 MarsII lamp. I'm going to have to hang it from the rafters literally.. don't need any lamps falling all over me ladies! :Namaste: This is a Mars Pro Cree 250 without all the software gizmos... just veg and flower switches = good nuff for lazy me! Hopefully FTW!

pics_03_8_2016_006.JPG

This one is pretty big should do 1/2 of my flower room .. set up is scheduled for Friday am, pic to come.

pics_03_8_2016_005.JPG

Might as well share a few pics of the ladies while I'm at it eh?

This one I'm calling "Rad's girl"...

That is a very attractive light. It looks like a section of a tanning bed.

And thanks for the shoutout with a frosty girl on my arm :)

That is a very attractive light. It looks like a section of a tanning bed.

And thanks for the shoutout with a frosty girl on my arm :)

Yeah u right ! Rad when that lady hits her stride down the stretch you're going to go crazy. She's going to be a big one. I'm thinking about up-potting to a 10gal I've got ready to go... I'll see how much energy I have after hanging the new lamp Friday.

Doc wrote said:
Woo-hoo! Another light brother Bo!

Alright, now your talking! I love light. The more the better. I need to upgrade as well. Got a few irons in the fire so well have to see how things shake out. Do you have particular plans for the new gear or are you going to just hang it and fit it over time?

Congrats bud, oh yeah the ladies are looking SO great! congrats all the way around.

Thank you very much Doc - I do perpetual so I'm not sure how I'm going to hang this one. She's pretty heavy - maybe even more so than my MarsII 1200w lamp - I'd say 30#s or so... not really feeling it hanging from the tent cross members. I've got a 5x10 flower tent with probably 100#s of lamps already. I've got to figure something out here. Hey the lamp was available and I had the coin so I figured go for it and figure out how to use it later... later is now, yikes!

We will figure it out. I may just not use a tent and install a waterproof pan and hang lights from the ceiling. The grow room is already completely white paint scheme, Only reason I have a tent going was for stealth. Probably easier to grow without the tent and just have a huge ass waterproof tray. I'll figure it out.

Outdoor temps here today were in the mid 80s WTF?... grow room was 93F when I got home.. can't really say the ladies didn't like it, tbh. This strain was growing in +100F temps last summer and I had marginally better yields (+1 zip)!

My wife loves the LED lighting I set up for her seedlings for outdoors... whatever....hehehe

I've heard of others that reinforce their tent frame but I can't remember who did it exactly. I got a Gorilla and it's supposed to support 300 lbs. Not sure I'd go that far but it is very sturdy.

I like the idea of getting rid of the tent if possible, but they do make easy to control the environment and not have to worry about spills and things of that nature. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the new light!

IPM = 1 gal RO water - to that I add 1/2 tbs Monterey Garden Insect Spray (spinosad), 1 tsp Pro-tekt , 20ml Fulpower.

Hey brother Bo! Just mixed my first gallon. I was wondering, do you use the whole gallon, or will it store ok I barely used a quart. I've only got 4 plants and I drenched them pretty darn good. Just thought I'd ask you if it has a shelf life or should I look into mixing a smaller batch?

Thank you my friend! :thanks:

I will begin to water plants with this tea first thing in the AM less that 24 hrs after starting, there is a optimum time frame with this but we use it from one day thru to the 3rd day and toss after about 3 days - you will know when to toss as it will start to smell a little funky. We try and use it up in 3 days.

Howdy, just going through some info on tea making. Maybe just one or 2 questions.
Should you bubble in the dark? Is diffuse indoor light OK? And the temperature of the room on the warm side or cool?

These are not important just doing a little garden knowledge upkeep.

I want to keep it as simple as you do. I don't know where I am going with my grow at the moment. Just keeping them alive and stay as much hands off. I feel a bit listless. I think the rain has me bummed. And a rough week at work.

Thank you for all this info. :thanks:

IPM = 1 gal RO water - to that I add 1/2 tbs Monterey Garden Insect Spray (spinosad), 1 tsp Pro-tekt , 20ml Fulpower.

Hey brother Bo! Just mixed my first gallon. I was wondering, do you use the whole gallon, or will it store ok I barely used a quart. I've only got 4 plants and I drenched them pretty darn good. Just thought I'd ask you if it has a shelf life or should I look into mixing a smaller batch?

Thank you my friend! :thanks:

Hey there Doc - Yeah a gallon goes a long way .. you can half it or less I've got a crap load of ladies in flower right now and they take 3/4 gal to drench them good top to btm and then btm to top and around again.... I get them pretty wet.... You can store it after mixing. I'd only save it for the next IPM in say 3 days use it then dump whatever is left over (or go outside on your outdoor plants).

Here's a pic from tonight IPM - I got R E A L L A Z Y this weekend and didn't hang the new lamp... still thinking about the weight and how I'm going to NOT drop it on my ladies. :hmmmm:

Rad's girl after a bath = drenched...FTW - I added in 1/4 cup of pure coconut water to the usual gal. of IPM tonight.

pics_03_14_2016_007.JPG

Wet ... this IPM is fine all the way up to the day before chop.. I do NOT typically do an IPM the day before harvest but its totally doable with that ^^^ recipe.

Rad's Girl - main cola ... she's coming along nicely! I'm going to have to rope this one in here shortly.

pics_03_14_2016_004.JPG

Krystalica buds getting closer ... mmmm mmmm mmmm This is the way I like to see the ladies produce!

Leave them alone, they know what they are doing!!

pics_03_14_2016_009.JPG

This is the other main cola from the Krystalica plant with 2 main colas - the other main cola is ^^^

pics_03_14_2016_008.JPG

Cali Dream crappy pic... motoring along. She's starting to eat up some of her old large fan leaves. As they yellow and fall off the buds will be getting larger, frostier and sticky! :yummy:

pics_03_14_2016_002.JPG

HSO Chemdawg in VEG - she's getting a bit large already - she just grew like 6" in 2 days. I'm going to have to rein this one in. Could be time for me to learn me some LST or even more extreme measures.

pics_03_14_2016_011.JPG

Saving the craziest for last - Dark Devil auto getting REAL close to chop - she's getting all freaky on me with all that crazy bud formation!

pics_03_14_2016_013.JPG

Dark Devil Auto

pics_03_14_2016_012.JPG

Thank you Bo, I'm going to try a smaller batch. I just bought my first RO filter system. I've just used regular OTC carbon filters which do a pretty good job of removing the chlorine, but PPM was still 135.

Absolutely LOVELY garden!

Do you wash your buds during harvest?

Thank you Bo, I'm going to try a smaller batch. I just bought my first RO filter system. I've just used regular OTC carbon filters which do a pretty good job of removing the chlorine, but PPM was still 135.

Absolutely LOVELY garden!

Do you wash your buds during harvest?

Hey there Doc, thanks for the good vibes there buddy. Wash my buds... nah I do that while they are still alive !! hahaha I'm afraid to f-up and get moldy buds <-- that and I'm way too lazy to wash ... errrr OK I wash me, FTW. I should probably try it. I know that THC and the terpenes et all are not water soluble so theory it should work. I don't want to damage those delicate little trichomes that make me feel mighty fine.... that's it and my story, sticking (a little pun there) to it!

I've been thinking about it tho... A friend said my buds tasted like mushrooms the other day. I vape a lot so grain of salt but still ... maybe get me over the hilltop on cannabis connoisseur thing. Give me the "Wash buds for Dummies" method (I'm a dummy and I'm lazy), harvest time is getting REAL close tho, I'll try it.

Yeah RO filter works great - we bought one originally many years ago for drinking and cooking and it took off from there. I use a carbon filter for the outdoor gardens and collect rain water but for my family and the ladies we use the RO water. It tastes really good when I'm thirsty - I actually prefer drinking RO water to most anything else. You can test the RO water and you should be getting 6-7 PPM = yeah no kidding. I start to test a bit more often when it gets up to say 9 PPM! Then start to think about changing filters. I drink a lot of tea and take vitamins, eat healthy so don't forget you're filtering out some minerals that you need and compensate accordingly. You'll figure it out. I have my wife to thank for RO water, she's the best. Reps to Anna 110%, I'd be in bad shape without her.

With RO water tho I need to add in some minerals in the garden. Rock dusts and calcium and of course EWC - FTW. I usually add in a 1/4 cup of coconut water every other watering and also add to my IPM. I just don't water plain much ...always adding in goodness for the soil microbes and minerals for the ladies.

Foxtail auto girl: her sister is just as weird looking but 180 degree different, new soil mix first run, maybe added a tad too much of something - check out the leaves - totally spotted and in senescence, everything anyone but me would freak out about I think. Crispy leaves too. Crazy eh? I'm not going to do anything but what I've been doing and then CHOP FTW! Boom I'm going to see if I can grow a foxtail that I can roll up and smoke it! Just like that. More to come.

pics_03_14_2016_014.JPG

Budwashing with 3 5-gallon buckets (Doc Bud's bud washing procedure)

Bucket 1: warm* tap** water (or RO) with 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup Lemon Juice***
Bucket 2: cool or room temperature tap water (or RO)
Bucket 3: cool or room temperature tap water (or RO)

*you don't have to use warm water, I just prefer washing in warm water
** tap water might have chlorine or chloramine but it's not an issue
*** bottled reconstituted lemon juice is fine, a little sulfate doesn't hurt

Remove fan leaves, and dead leaves -any trim you won't be saving.

Fullly submerge a handful of buds and branches (4 branches) in bucket #1 and swish around for 30 seconds
(Swish the buds. Swishing your hips does not get buds cleaner.)

Swish for 30 second in bucket 2.

Swish for 30 second in bucket 3.

Drip dry and hang dry as normal. (Buds tend to dry 1 or 2 days quicker.)

Additional tips:
I line up the buckets in a row.
I usually do a handful of buds in each hand - washing in two buckets simultaneously. It goes about 1/3 faster this way. About 10-12 minutes per plant plus setup and cleanup time.

If your buds are actually dirty, add a bucket of H202 mix (1% solution) for 30 seconds in front of the first bucket.
If your buds have powdery mildew cut out the bad stuff and use a bucket of H202 (1% solution) for 60 seconds before the first bucket.

I usually do a full trim before washing as I leave almost all my sugar leaves on the buds.

- - -

One person sent washed and unwashed buds from the same harvest for testing. The results were nearly identical (about 0.5% more THC in the washed buds.)
Washed bud is smoother. It is easier to taste the flavors.

Awesome Rad... I'm taking it that you chop, wash and hang dry all at the same time?

Cause I got me some of these ..... freshie alert:

Jaws tune ....

I think I'm going to need a bigger bucket! :thumb:

pics_03_16_2016_022.JPG

pics_03_16_2016_023.JPG

This one hanging for 4 days = plants still alive even though they are not connected to the soil and getting nutrients. There's nutrients in those big fan leaves, I've seen new pistols shoot out after chop. I'm going to have to think real hard about bud washing and do some research and experimentation.

We can see white pistols right here in this pic - they are new and showed up after chop (4 days ago = chop).

It kinda makes me feel sad looking at that knowing the plant is still alive .... Drying is the slow death and curing is the celebration of that death and renewal of life. My take on it...

Thru the plant giving up its goodness to keep the farmer alive whom also keeps the plants alive. Round ball we live on. I wonder if the plants know this to be true?

There's a book - "What a Plant Knows" - by Daniel Chamovitz

Overthinking shit is part of my travels, that's for sure.

pics_03_16_2016_028.JPG

I was 4 for 4 until this: Over watered...kills em every time.
pics_03_16_2016_001.JPG

Rads Girl - after several malted barley teas - she's getting along nicely. She will be hanging up sooner than I thought!

pics_03_16_2016_020.JPG

Rads Girl

pics_03_16_2016_019.JPG

Rad Girl big cola! mmmmm She's a leaner... that happened while I was in the flower room brushed up against the top and she's leaning .. gonna have to stake her up tomorrow. That didn't take long.

pics_03_16_2016_014.JPG

Beautiful update.

Hanging whole plants seems like a good way to use up the final nutrients in the fan leaves and branches- but wouldn't that also mean your buds on whole plants retain more of their green, chlorophyll flavor?

I've tried to draw out the cycles of life in my garden.. basically the circle of cannabis life from clones to mothers and on to clones and harvested plants... and ... the worm castings to plant matter back to worm food cycle... I have sketched them, but I don't have the computer tools or manual drafting skills to turn those sketches into legible illustrations. Giving purpose to those cycles is the linear flow of water in and smoked buds out :)

Great update Bo!

You're right, you'd need a few plastic kiddie pools to wash them buds lol. I cut and hung a whole crop once. Trimming that once it was dry was a nightmare. It was on my second kali mist grow. I was very disappointed with that strain. Took forever to flower and final product wad about a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. Seriously, I have no idea how that genetic got the rep it has. These plants were nurtured and grew very healthy from start to finish. All the plants threw bananas and the smoke was horrible. 6 months of my life I'll never get back lol.

I'm thinking I'll go ahead and try the bud washing next harvest on a couple branches. Everyone who does it says it makes a huge difference. I've got nothing to lose.

:circle-of-love:

Hey Rad - I've always hung.. (hanged ??) plants whole upside down like that from like forever. There's a huge debate about trimming wet vs dried ... of course no science behind it. As you can see we also dry herbs that we cut and don't hang the whole plant.

I think from taste tests that after a good cure there's no difference in taste. If it had a lot of chlorophyll in the buds they would taste harsh like when you test smoke buds that haven't cured properly. What I find at least with the Sativa cultivars I've been running I have to cure at least a month properly or the meds are WAY too strong and racy. There's been a few times my body gets a little too bouncy for lack of other words... sorta like my body is quaking internally. Yeah so a good cure and any greenness in the buds is long gone.

What I want with the drying process is a nice slow but not too slow a dry and trim the buds when most of the leaves are crunchy. I don't wait until the branches are snappy at all thats too dry for my taste and the meds suffer at the end of the day. Those plants are still alive after chop.. and I can see proof of that in further albeit small bud changes as the plant dries.

All that said - I've tried cutting the branches and hanging them, I've tried trimming buds and putting them in a tray to dry ... hanging the plants like that ^^^ gives me a lot more margin for error. Since I'm basically a lazy ass, I want to do it the simplest way possible with the least amount of possible issues if I don't get around to trimming on a timely basis. Hanging the whole plant gives me some wiggle room with regard to timing the trim process which I really do not like to do (back to the lazy me).

This round I'm going to probably have 3-4 decent sized plants to trim at the same time. For me that's probably 8 hrs. I can't physically handle that all at the same time without wearing gloves and a respirator. <--- Not my thing.

So I will trim a few and let the others hang a little more. It's not going to hurt the final result. I think with hanging branches the timing has to be pretty darn close to perfect. Let the buds hang too long and I end up with straw! I'd rather trim too soon and deal with possible mold. I can always leave the jar open ...

Buds that are too dry = ruined ..

I used to cut branches and hang dry for a few days then into paper bags, turn buds in the bags, repeat... repeat... way way too much work for me. Hang the plant for 5-7 days depending on RH - trim and into curing jars. I don't even have to come back to the jars and burp. I will open the jars sometimes just to check and make sure things are going swimmingly.

My take on this whole drying/curing process is - less is more. Meaning the less the buds are physically handled given a proper cure, the better the final product. Those pics of the buds upside down is what they look like when I'm ready to smoke them minus the leaves of course. Nothing like a nice sparkly bud to break up.

Minimal processing, that's my thing.

B45 - test strain from Elv8 genetics ... I bought Headband and Gorilla Glue seeds from them and this was a freebee... had to try it. Lets see what happens. I think there's some GDP in there and I love GDP. Total guess tho on that. She's been in flower for a few days now. Leaves have IPM residue in the pic = all good.

pics_03_16_2016_021.JPG

Headband from Elv8 many more days in flower and many many more days to go... I bet like 90 days to harvest. I will be giving these ladies more malted barley teas - this helps the plants finish faster with great taste and terpenes Ala-mode. FTW

pics_03_16_2016_015.JPG

. . .

Hang the plant for 5-7 days depending on RH - trim and into curing jars. I don't even have to come back to the jars and burp. I will open the jars sometimes just to check and make sure things are going swimmingly.

My take on this whole drying/curing process is - less is more. Meaning the less the buds are physically handled given a proper cure, the better the final product. Those pics of the buds upside down is what they look like when I'm ready to smoke them minus the leaves of course. Nothing like a nice sparkly bud to break up.

Minimal processing, that's my thing.

Almost the same thing here...

Trim on the plant. Cut and wash branches.

Hang the branches for 7-10 days depending on RH - snip buds off and into curing jars. I don't even have to come back to the jars and burp. I will add Boveda packs to the jars just to make sure things are going swimmingly.

This pics of the buds on the plant is what they look like when I'm ready to smoke. The fan leaves are already removed of course. Non-sugared leaf tips have also been removed. Someday I will have sparkly buds as fine as your buds.

Minimal processing, that's my thing too.
20160306_101200-1-1.jpg

Thanks for the tips there Rad - I'm trying to train my ladies to drop all the fan leaves BEFORE harvest so I don't have to do it!!! hahaha

I've got a few in VEG now that already lost a lot of fans!?? Way too long in VEG - I ran out of room and kinda was going to cull but thought.. meh I've put in some time with those plants so I'm treating them as mothers now going into flower .... I'm testing the waters.

Good news: - I just hung my new Mars Pro Cree 256 LED - it's easily the brightest light I've got. I wanted to hang it and then take a voltage reading to be sure I'm not over doing my house circuit. I just bought a new Kil-o-watt meter today. I didn't get a chance to take a pic or hook up the watts meter yet. That will be first thing tomorrow. So more to come on that. I literally hung the lamp and lights went out about 10 minutes later while I was watering.

From what I saw in the brief 10 minutes tho... this is a VERY nice lamp. It's heavy tho. I'm a tad worried but at least it's not an HID - that falling down would = total disaster in many respects. To think I went on vacation with HID lamps on a timer and blumats... I must have been totally crazy. I just can't see using HID for home use unless I have a warehouse/garage with proper overhead support.

This lamp is REAL close to the output of an 1K HID, it's WAY brighter than my 1200 Mars II (600W usage).

I may order another - hang both properly heavy duty hardware and that will be all I need light wise. It can easily do a 4x4 or 5x5 area no problem at head height = 5'8" hanging eye level! I have it over Headband/Krystalica/Krystalica/Krystalica .... lets see what we can do.

Pre Mars Pro Cree 256:

Headband - she's going to be right under the Mars Pro FTW down the stretch to the end.

pics_03_16_2016_015.JPG

The other side of the room is Cali Dream... she's doing very well - Frosty Queen right here! :circle-of-love:

pics_03_16_2016_011.JPG

More of FQ - she's the boss on the other side. She's sitting under the Mars II 1200 FTW - I kinda really like that lamp - it's been performing well for me for a few years now. No complaints. I swapped out a Mars Pro 900 for 3 450 reflectors and yields are a tad lower under them but terpenes are WAY up. I like messing with lamps and electrical stuff (and soil) more than touching the ladies by a fair amount.

pics_03_16_2016_010.JPG

Rads girl top view - this one is really going to be my favorite to trim, I'm going to need to sit down for a bit after that I bet.

pics_03_16_2016_019.JPG

Close ups of the twin colas girl. This one is getting close - she keeps pumping out new white pistols tho. Today I noticed maybe why I have 2 main colas on this one. When I transplanted I planted the VEG plant pretty deep in the soil and now it looks like there's 2 plants coming out of the soil. That makes sense - this plant thinks there are 2 plants and so she's got 2 main colas. I'll take a pic of the stalks coming out of the soil tomorrow. I just noticed that today after hanging the new lamp.... hey good light penetration. Woohoo I will document after chop what the roots look like on this one. I bet there are 2 main root taps meaning 2 apical meristems and 2 root meristems.. that makes sense. Now maybe I can replicate that for higher yield! More experimentation to come on this.

pics_03_16_2016_017.JPG

The other main cola on Twin Cola girl - sure is purdy

Now here's a tip - notice where the pistols are coming out of the Calyx ... now look at the calyx here in these last 2 pics. The calyx are swollen and large/bulging. This is a good time to harvest. I'm on my game right now watching for the first sign of the calyx to shrink or get slightly smaller in size. My best buds medicinal are when I break the buds apart there's noting but a bunch of calyx's pistols and stems. I know I'm going to get primo medicinal effect.

This is as close to perfect as I can get ...

pics_03_16_2016_016.JPG

Great pics Bo!

I really like the way those lower buds on the headband look. Super OG looking. And frosty-Q looks amazing too. I'm going to get my White Russian grow up this weekend. Is going to be a fun journal. It's doubled in size since I got it (teen) from my buddy.

I'm really liking all the variety in your tent. Have you looked around for other journals where folks have reinforced their tents frame? I know there is a couple floating around. Just thinking about your HID/Vacation made me shiver a bit. I'm still looking for worm castings in my back yard but nothing yet. Maybe I'll take a few pics and you can tell me where you think they might be? My back yard is like a national park lol. So many birds. Today I had finches, blue Jays, robins, wood peckers,and a pair of red tailed Hawks overlooking all the action. That was just the reptiles. Also saw a couple salamanders, rabbits and a pack of coyotes did a drive by lol. I love this time of year.

Smoke reports are going to be particularly awesome with this grow. I can't wait for them. Hurry up and make those ladies finish lol. :circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Hi Bo,

Wanted to thank you for the foliar IPM recipe. The ladies seem to love it. My foliar before was organic water soluble seaweed and humic acid. They loved that one too but it was not an IPM.

Question: can you use it on fresh clones that haven't rooted yet?

Thank you organic guru!

Hi Bo,

Wanted to thank you for the foliar IPM recipe. The ladies seem to love it. My foliar before was organic water soluble seaweed and humic acid. They loved that one too but it was not an IPM.

Question: can you use it on fresh clones that haven't rooted yet?

Thank you organic guru!

You should be able to use it on clones. I'd go easy, cut recipe in half everything. I just bombed some seedlings last week with quick spray and lost a few going full strength...

We've been doing this organic thing for a pretty long time, since the late 70s and even before that. I can remember the first Whole Earth Catalog first edition late 60s - my sister was a hippie .. errr well everyone was a hippie back then or you were in Vietnam shooting guns yikes, I was a youngin but old enough to catch the organic/natural lifestyle and screw corporate amerika and the Feds. Then we sat back & watched Cannabis become a schedule 1 "drug" because it was contributing to everyone tuning in dropping out and exposing Nixon for being .... ahem A CROOK! I'm being kind..... So he got even and then some. Here we are trying to unravel that mess 48 years later.

I got sidetracked.. sorry. Made me think of when I got on my "lets get healthy thing" before the 80s (ouch).

Hippies, organics and weed - I'm sticking with a winning combo! hahaha:thumb:

Thanks for the kind words Doc... I have help for sure. Worms are not ready yet. Soon they will be, permafrost is gone so just need a few days in the 60s for the cacoons to hatch. I've seen a few young ones but not enough to gather castings yet. I'm on the hunt every day. I see a little more each morning, I'll post up a pic of em tomorrow.

Hung the lamp over the weekend. Blew out a power strip first turn on the next day. I put in a heavy duty power strip this time. I should mod the power strip with a slow start circuit - pretty easy to do just solder in a CL-90 thermistor on the inside of the 120V input. Everything will turn on slow say 20-30 seconds for full power. The way it is now, timer clicks on, bam, full on 12amps. Thats pretty hard on switches and power strips with fault protection. The strip thinks there's a electrical spike which there is, the cheapy power strips just go poof. All good keeps things from burning up. Why I use power strips, switches are even worse. With this stuff heavier duty is best.

I'll get some pics up - she's a 'bute & brite too! Not that great of a pic but you get the idea. This one is a keeper. Lets see the buds.....

pics_03_23_2016_001.JPG

Drum roll please...

Next up to flower, all the way from the left coast USA, Humboldt County California, I welcome HSO Chemdawg: first day in flower. She's a mostly Sativa hybrid, mother and father to Headband, OG Kush, the Diesels and many other popular strains we all love. May as well start with the original. I've got some pollen from a select male I've been holding on to and may try my hand at breeding.

pics_03_23_2016_014.JPG

Another new lady in the flower room - B45 .. this one is a test strain I got freebee seeds from Elv8 seeds.
Hard to turn down a seed I know nothing about - I'm rolling the dice here but so far soooo good, she's growing nicely filling out and starting to bloom. Absolutely nothing online about this one. She seems to be stable genetics and growing nice and healthy all the way from seed.

pics_03_23_2016_006.JPG

Rad's Girl coming along quickly, she's got a lot of buds and they bulked up fast. I held her in VEG a while and she's making up for lost time.

pics_03_23_2016_003.JPG

Side shot of B45 with Cali Dream in the back there
---------------- ||||
---------------- VVV

pics_03_23_2016_004.JPG

Mandala California Dream lower bud shot - this one is quickly coming down the back stretch

pics_03_23_2016_008.JPG

Cali Dream main cola - it's a lot bigger in real, fore arm sized!

pics_03_23_2016_007.JPG

Cali Dream B45 stall mate pics. That looks nice, sisters getting along playing nice.

pics_03_23_2016_004.JPG

Headband under the new Mars Pro Cree 256 - a lot of red spectrum and I've already compensated for that with the camera. Gonna take me a bit of time to figure out pictures with this one.

Oh and the main cola - it's a lot bigger in real, fore arm sized! This one is stacking up. I hope those leaves fill in with calyx - FTW and I won't have to trim all that sugar off.

pics_03_23_2016_002.JPG

Back
Top Bottom