Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Pretty much the only thing that worked on em. I'm kinda amazed really. I couldn't put a dent in the population with "conventional" means.

Well the take plants outside and hose em down worked good for VEG plants.

Got my clone bucket out for the Ciskei/Transkei I have in VEG.

Getting close I cant get decent pics cause jungle in there.

20201130_194008.jpg

20201203_130513.jpg

Drive-by

Bugs suck literally.. But that bud looks sweet period..........

Hay Bob. My Slow speeds have been worked out, it was something to do with their servers but it is fixed now so I am getting caught up now

Cool PC - glad you got it figured.

Chopped down one of my Una Fria (Wyeast Farms) a few days ago.

This round taking forever not sure why. I'm always in the 50 days to chop but not this time. I haven't had a 10 week plant indoors for a while. We right at 10 weeks today.
I flipped to flower the first full moon in October.

My VEG room is overflowing.

Transkie going into flower room next. Put a few in the back corners. They gonna get big.

Get some pics up later today.

They more than ready. Waiting game now. Prolly be putting them in flower this weekend. I got some chopping and bud washing to do.

i took 8 cuts and they are in the cloner going now. Yesterday I had roots on several of them just starting out so we ready for flower. Gonna do a Pheno hunt I suppose. I dont know what I'm looking for but I'm thinking it will sort out in a month or 2.

Good news; not that many aphids since the ladybug release. I like those little buggers.

I always had the issue of keeping them in the tent, they seem to end up everywhere.
That was my issue as well.....seemed like they were everywhere in the basement except in my tents lol. But I did find lady bug eggs under some of the leaves so I know they are in there, even if I can't see em.

Back
Top Bottom