Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Looking stellar as always Bo! I've got some black DOG too so I'm hoping for the best for both of us with that cultivar.

Far out is looking far out hehe. That ppb is insane. I hope you like the smoke cause there is going to be a lot of it.

Word on the AutoPot system. It cannot take organic inputs at all. The distribution tip is the size of a needle and will get clogged with anything but RO and bottled nutes. So make sure your soil is on point. Another thing I learned the hard way is to make sure aqua valve is securely snapped down. I ended up with 7 gallons of water on my tent floor because I failed to double check after doing some maintenance on the girls. Luckily the liner for the monster tent is still water proof after a couple years.

After any maintenance check every 10 minutes to make sure there are no floating aqua valves. I also recommend using it for a couple weeks before heading out for your upcoming vacation of at all possible.

This system is an absolute game changer for me. Much love brother!

Right on doc - thanks for the tips - I just up potted one of my youg'ins I thought was a male (Kimbo Kush) into one of the Auto Pots to get a feel for the system ... I put the disc in gold side .... ah shit.. down? with about 1 1/2" of clay balls - they seem acidic as I washed them by hand and my skin is dry so yeah they seem to be acidic... I'll go with ahem ... PH up if I need it, thanks for the tip.

I got a shit ton more work to do with the setup - I'll be on it this weekend.

I'll do a proper update with the Black Dog and Kimbo Kush just getting started and looking very good. Finishing up with Mandala Far Out and another big lady. I'm actually getting pretty busy in all the gardens.

Outdoors we have a whole crap ton of berry bushes that the Cardinals and Cat Birds got dibs on. Birds are fearless and shameless. If they were a lot bigger humans would be on the menu.

Here's a pic of some Auto buds I like. Black is the new purple as I like to say. This is REAL fresh ... this bud is super finicky about when I chop and trim. If the RH is over say 50% I really have to be on my toes so it doesn't mold up. Even after its dried on the line, once trimmed and in a jar with Boveda packs (58%) I have to dump the buds and fan dry some more...

I tested this last night, yummmmy berries with a hint of Earl Grey tea and giggles and a body buzz 0-60 in 4.3 secs. Psychedelic right out of the gate. I'm kinda getting used to freshies! :thumb:

pics_07_11_2016_001.JPG

pics_07_11_2016_002.JPG

Hey Brother Bo!

lol! Yes Gold side down hehehe! Don't entertain any ideas of organic inputs with the AP system. Straight RO is the key. Foliars all day long and if you drench, No probs, just turn off the AP system for a few days.

What's your black auto there? Looks like PTW to me lol! Hey, I really need a big ass smoke report for that Chemdawg. HSO claims 9 weeks flower. Yours went 89 days right? Also is the flavor chemdawg or something different. I'm asking because my HSO trainwreck had a purple trainwreck in the pack. I wonder if they make a habit of mixing up seeds.

God Speed Brother!:Namaste:

Hey Doc - I'll do a proper smoke report on the Chemdawg here in a few. I've tried a bud or 2 but right now it doesn't have much flavor or not very distinct flavor. The medicinal effect is off the charts tho - wow. 1-2 puffs and take a seat I'm going to be there a while! It's too early to report on a strain Ive never tried before.

I actually got these seeds from Mandala .. which is pretty hard to do since they only sell seeds for like a month in the year. When I saw all that purple the first thing I thought was GDP seed mixup - certainly not going to complain! right?

I've got some more of those seeds and clones so more to come on that for sure. I gave out some freshies to a few buds ... all good/great.

I've got some picky spoiled friends too.. I call them bitches. ... :geek: Pull up them britches bitches boom, I'm turning OFF my celly.

Did I say that ^^^ ? It's past time to puff. :rolleyes3

Thanks for the report brother! Lights off over here too. Your killing it and the purple Chemdawg is mind blowing.

They've got some in a local dispensary here going for 2 grams for $28 (30% THC) That's criminal but they have a hard time keeping it on the shelf. I was very impressed with the bud my friend shared with me. :love:

Thanks for the report brother! Lights off over here too. Your killing it and the purple Chemdawg is mind blowing.

They've got some in a local dispensary here going for 2 grams for $28 (30% THC) That's criminal but they have a hard time keeping it on the shelf. I was very impressed with the bud my friend shared with me. :love:

Hey Doc - wow.. seriously? Was it purple too?? I know that plant I just grew is pretty strong, by my standards that's saying something. I've only had it in a can for say 20 days... I'm going to break out another bud tonight and see. The last one lasted me a good 3 days easy. I like a nice flavor so with this one I need to let it cure a bit more to get some flavor. The meds are there in spades ... I'm spoiled.

In September after this current grow I'll get a bunch more going. I've got a clone that's coming along and should make a nice mother plant.

I was totally happy running Krystalica and mixing in some Purple Autos for variety, but reading your journals got me stepping outside of my comfort zone and trying some new gear. So yeah thanks for the encouragement to stretch out. I'm digging the HSO gear - all of it so far is top quality. Not that Mandala isn't up to par, it is for sure but it's good to check out some new gear. Keeps me on my toes and working in the garden.

I think I've just taken another step up the mountain ... reps to you Doc for showing me the trail! There's still more to live and learn from and I'm stepping up on that trail to the mountain top. :Rasta:

Ok I'll do a little update to show whats going on in our little grow space. First off the weather here is horrendous. Temps 95-100 with RH at 60-70% - right on the line to have some mold issues. I do not have AC going .. I tried it and my current unit cant keep up with the heat so I've opted for LOTS of air movement. Fans on high, flowing air, in the front out the back keep it moving.

My only issues with heat with the plants, are the girls in VEG that are ready to go to flower but I need to chop and make room. They are wilting a bit until I water them (they are in 2 gal containers so they dry out during the day too fast).

Tomorrow will be transplant day and chop day to make room. So lots of work to do.

Here's a little taste of what I've got going. Mainly I've got HSO Black Dog I think 4 in flower and at least 1 or maybe 2 Kimbo Kush (Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2 TA)

I really like the taste of Blackberry Kush so lets see what we can do with the Exotic Genetics version. This is a short flowering plant (finally) at 50-60 days and so far they are going full tilt ... this should be fun, I'm excited.

For the update lets start out with the older ladies since they get the chop tomorrow:

Mandala Far Out - there's the first sign of a banana there .. chop chop chop ... ))) TIMBER ((( she's coming down. I leave them go too long some times.

pics_07_14_2016_017.JPG

Here's a far out shot of Far Out - this one is the Burnt Tip girl.. I tried a new lamp on her right at flip and had to back out of that lamp and get another one not as intense. Canopy too low for the big boy lamp.

pics_07_14_2016_001.JPG

Mandala Far Out # 2 - this one is a different Pheno.. short and stout with a main cola that's going to be a whopper @ +20" main cola bud! Frosty nugs. Puff puff ..... :passitleft:

pics_07_14_2016_002.JPG

Big Berry Bush.. I could probably let this one go 120 days ..psst, sorry out with the old in with the new. Chop time.

pics_07_14_2016_016.JPG

Now the young'ins:

Kimbo Kush - 3 days in flower AND she was transplanted at flip into an Auto Pot - I will be setting that system up here over the weekend. She not only didn't skip a beat but she flowered over night and is stretching out! Not bad for a newly transplanted lady. She's got some promise. :whoa:

pics_07_14_2016_009.JPG

Kimbo's stall mate - HSO Black Dog ... she was put into flower 1 day ahead of Kimbo #1

So call this one Black Dog #3

pics_07_14_2016_013.JPG

This is HSO Black Dog .. 2 weeks in she will be getting into a larger pair of pants - she's looking a little yellow already and is in a 3 gal pot. Time to up pot to a 6.6 gal AP deal. She's looking pretty frosty for 2 weeks in flower.

I'll call her Black Dog #1

pics_07_14_2016_007.JPG

Black Dog #1 again.

pics_07_14_2016_006.JPG

Here we have another HSO Black Dog - going to call her Black Dog #2 - she's been in flower about 10 days.

pics_07_14_2016_005.JPG

Another angle of Black Dog #2

pics_07_14_2016_004.JPG

Here we go with yet another HSO Black Dog... calling her Black Dog #4 she's been in flower ~7 days.

pics_07_14_2016_003.JPG

Kimbo #1 again .. I think this one is going to kill it.. I had thought this was a male but she she surprised me! :drool: i think she's going to get pretty big. I may have to take some training classes! hahahaha~!

pics_07_14_2016_008.JPG

Ok a little update ... we are in full on summer time east coast version = +90F and +70RH. For this weather only healthy plants need apply.

I had a little tomato plant in the flower room as a sort of Possum - like the canary in the coal mine but the tomato plant in the flower room - the bugs will attack the easy prey first.. tomatoes are the first to catch just about any virus bug whatever... so what I do is watch the tomato plant REAL close for infestations. With this hot weather guess who showed up the the party.... spider mites. Mother Frankenstein... Good thing I was on it.. out to the trash goes the tomato plant, clean up real well, harvest the 2 plants that were sorta close to the tomato plant and isolate them in a separate drying area. Spray the shit out of the room with my usual IPM with added neem cake meal tea.

The neem cake meal has about 40% active ingredients as the neem oil but I can spray with lights on without burning the plants. So the last 4 IPMs have been with the neem tea added in. Bugs absolutely hate neem and after a little ferment in the fridge it sorta smells like bacon. I had to go double check after spraying on tonight and be sure my wife didn't accidentally add bacon fat to my neem tea.. hahaaha.

So far no more issues. I get itchy just thinking about spider mites for some reason.

So the last of the last round is chopped and hanging on the line drying, with the RH like it is it will be a bit of time for drying to complete - I have a fan on full time in the room with the plants drying. Lots of air movement is key .. or lower temps and RH like AC. I have the AC on in the first floor but not where the plants are drying. It's all good, I prefer to have a longer dry time. I think the final product tastes better, smells better and meds are better.

So this next round is going to be a full on Sea of Green = SOG with all the plants pretty much the same time in flower. It just happened this way this time. I prefer to stagger so that I don't have to trim 4 plants at the same time. I hate to trim those big ladies! Not hate but it's definitely a more labor than love.

Next round in the flower room = HSO Black Dog ( along with Exotic Genetix - Kimbo Kush (Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2 TA) - this one seems to lean more towards Indica with large fan leaves and the Black Dog is leaning more towards sativa.. both are hybrids. Kimbo is doing pretty good with the hot temps as is the Black Dog. I don't expect too much color but hopefully by the end of August the night time temps will be in the 50's so we can get a little color late in flower. Lets see....

Ok so next update will be the SOG in action. These pics are me getting it ready ... it will soon be a white powdery green... not there yet.

Here's one of the HSO Black Dog plants I've just transplanted into a AutoPot - I'm transfering over to an AutoPot watering system - all the ladies in 6.6 gal pots - this is a good size for our flowering room with ceiling height at 7.5' lights are at 15-20" above the canopy so I don't really want tall plants.

This is a 48" tall mature lady I just up potted from a 5gal to the 6.6gal autopot

20160720_184057.jpg

Black Dog again

20160720_184105.jpg

Black Dog another .. she was transplanted the other day.

20160720_175526.jpg

5gal pot to the 6.6gal autopot

20160720_175440.jpg

Black Dog .. this is another one sorry for crappy pic - she was transplanted several days ago. Notice a little wilting - transplanting mature plants is a delicate exercise. Best to let the rootball dry some and transplant.

20160720_175452.jpg

Harvest time.. Dark Devil Auto .. some of my favorite meds right here. I get a good head high and a body buzz, the next day the body buzz is still there AND I get a good nights sleep... hard to believe oh and its psychedelic. Fantastic meds right here - VVVV

20160719_204318.jpg

Dark Devil - FTW

20160719_204133.jpg

Dark Devil - FTMFW

20160719_204231.jpg

And again.. I grow these like house plants.

They are small but as they say, some of "the best things come in small packages" Mom :Namaste:

20160719_204041.jpg

That DDA is a beauty. Love that colour. On the list!

Hey Doc - wow.. seriously? Was it purple too?? I know that plant I just grew is pretty strong, by my standards that's saying something. I've only had it in a can for say 20 days... I'm going to break out another bud tonight and see. The last one lasted me a good 3 days easy. I like a nice flavor so with this one I need to let it cure a bit more to get some flavor. The meds are there in spades ... I'm spoiled.

In September after this current grow I'll get a bunch more going. I've got a clone that's coming along and should make a nice mother plant.

I was totally happy running Krystalica and mixing in some Purple Autos for variety, but reading your journals got me stepping outside of my comfort zone and trying some new gear. So yeah thanks for the encouragement to stretch out. I'm digging the HSO gear - all of it so far is top quality. Not that Mandala isn't up to par, it is for sure but it's good to check out some new gear. Keeps me on my toes and working in the garden.

I think I've just taken another step up the mountain ... reps to you Doc for showing me the trail! There's still more to live and learn from and I'm stepping up on that trail to the mountain top. :Rasta:

Ok I'll do a little update to show whats going on in our little grow space. First off the weather here is horrendous. Temps 95-100 with RH at 60-70% - right on the line to have some mold issues. I do not have AC going .. I tried it and my current unit cant keep up with the heat so I've opted for LOTS of air movement. Fans on high, flowing air, in the front out the back keep it moving.

My only issues with heat with the plants, are the girls in VEG that are ready to go to flower but I need to chop and make room. They are wilting a bit until I water them (they are in 2 gal containers so they dry out during the day too fast).

Tomorrow will be transplant day and chop day to make room. So lots of work to do.

Here's a little taste of what I've got going. Mainly I've got HSO Black Dog I think 4 in flower and at least 1 or maybe 2 Kimbo Kush (Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2 TA)

I really like the taste of Blackberry Kush so lets see what we can do with the Exotic Genetics version. This is a short flowering plant (finally) at 50-60 days and so far they are going full tilt ... this should be fun, I'm excited.

Hey Brother Bo. I thought I responded to this. Must be the Venom test buds I've been sampling. That sh!t really puts a hurt on brother lol!

So yeah, the $28 / 2 Gram chemdawg was awesome. It wasn't purple at all. More brownish green and absolutely crusted with trichs. It wasn't organic but for Dispensary weed it was top shelf. Chem flavor with a little earth. High was on point sativa with a nice body buzz lasted a couple hours and let you down easy.

Those heat and RH numbers are scary, specially with how long you flower some of the ladies. My only Bud rot scenario came from numbers like that with an 11 week flower.

The Black DOG is going to get cracked today x2. Kimbo looks awesome and Exotic def has some killer genetics. The Starfighter is very rare. I'm excited for you (us)!

All ladies are looking spectacular! Thanks for the kind words, glad I could repay some of what I've learned from you! Love it. Learning, teaching, sharing, growing, nothing like it! :love:

Ok a little update ... we are in full on summer time east coast version = +90F and +70RH. For this weather only healthy plants need apply.

I had a little tomato plant in the flower room as a sort of Possum - like the canary in the coal mine but the tomato plant in the flower room - the bugs will attack the easy prey first.. tomatoes are the first to catch just about any virus bug whatever... so what I do is watch the tomato plant REAL close for infestations. With this hot weather guess who showed up the the party.... spider mites. Mother Frankenstein... Good thing I was on it.. out to the trash goes the tomato plant, clean up real well, harvest the 2 plants that were sorta close to the tomato plant and isolate them in a separate drying area. Spray the shit out of the room with my usual IPM with added neem cake meal tea.

The neem cake meal has about 40% active ingredients as the neem oil but I can spray with lights on without burning the plants. So the last 4 IPMs have been with the neem tea added in. Bugs absolutely hate neem and after a little ferment in the fridge it sorta smells like bacon. I had to go double check after spraying on tonight and be sure my wife didn't accidentally add bacon fat to my neem tea.. hahaaha.

So far no more issues. I get itchy just thinking about spider mites for some reason.

So the last of the last round is chopped and hanging on the line drying, with the RH like it is it will be a bit of time for drying to complete - I have a fan on full time in the room with the plants drying. Lots of air movement is key .. or lower temps and RH like AC. I have the AC on in the first floor but not where the plants are drying. It's all good, I prefer to have a longer dry time. I think the final product tastes better, smells better and meds are better.

So this next round is going to be a full on Sea of Green = SOG with all the plants pretty much the same time in flower. It just happened this way this time. I prefer to stagger so that I don't have to trim 4 plants at the same time. I hate to trim those big ladies! Not hate but it's definitely a more labor than love.

Next round in the flower room = HSO Black Dog ( along with Exotic Genetix - Kimbo Kush (Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2 TA) - this one seems to lean more towards Indica with large fan leaves and the Black Dog is leaning more towards sativa.. both are hybrids. Kimbo is doing pretty good with the hot temps as is the Black Dog. I don't expect too much color but hopefully by the end of August the night time temps will be in the 50's so we can get a little color late in flower. Lets see....

Ok so next update will be the SOG in action. These pics are me getting it ready ... it will soon be a white powdery green... not there yet.

Here's one of the HSO Black Dog plants I've just transplanted into a AutoPot - I'm transfering over to an AutoPot watering system - all the ladies in 6.6 gal pots - this is a good size for our flowering room with ceiling height at 7.5' lights are at 15-20" above the canopy so I don't really want tall plants.

NOooooooooo! Not the Borg. Uhg! Glad you're taking them on with a vengeance. Have you heard of UVB lights to kill them? Millertime uses them and swears by them. The Only product I've found that works instantly, every time and you can use it on plants in flower up until a couple days from harvest is Mite-Rid from Australia. Spendy but I've had the same 450 ML bottle for 4 years and only had to use it once. Since then, I've loaned it to 2 friends with large gardens and it cleaned the garden in 2x applications. It's systemic so it lasts the entire grow. Bam-Flash-Gone!

Wow, those BDs just exploded. They say in the description it's a very fast vegger and shows pistols extremely fast. Finishes in 7-8 weeks. Did you notice extraordinary veg growth?

Ok mini update... with all this heat and indoor growing its inevitable we get insect infestation. The best fight is keeping a proper eye out and knowing/recognizing when your ladies are not quite right. With insects pretty much invisible to the naked eye we have to look to the plant to let us know something is off.

Well 2 days ago one of my plants I just transplanted = removing plant from flower room and into kitchen which is a stones throw from the outdoor gardens, with this heat its going to happen. Spider mites. If not found early enough that's a sure tear down and clean for me, and I mean cull all plants to the garbage can, not the compost.

I have a few tools in my tool box specially for the mites. Neem oil, Dr Bronner's Peppermint soap, aloe and Pro-tekt.

Recipe - IPM on Steriods:

1 gal RO water
1 tbs Pro-tekt (usual for 1 gal is 1/2tsp)
2 ounces of Dr Bronner's peppermint soap.. I always have that on hand cause that's what I shower with!
1/2 tsp of 200X aloe powder (emulsifier - blends everything together - oil will separate without this - fresh aloe will work even better)
1-2 tbs of neem oil

Put all of this above in that order - shake like a windy banshee - the mixture will look like a pale white mix .. spray the shit out of the plants paying special attention to the underneath side of the leaves. Spray and spray some more ... the plants will actually wilt a little but we want them totally drenched and get close with the nozzle to the leaves and the buds ... hit em and hit em hard. Spray the soil and the ground around the plants.

Then spray the entire flower room ... walls and floors everything.

Today the ladies are looking back to normal. Yesterday I noticed something wasn't quite right. Got the loop out and found the 2 spotted f-ing spider mite... the Borg is with us... I hate those f'ers like a passion. IPM with the above mix.

Spider Mites are easy to catch and hard as hell to get rid of. They really like HOT DRY weather. We have hot humid weather but in a flower room its not wet its hot and dry. Perfect conditions for mites. It's part of the whole... I caught them early, cleaned out and IPM on steriods. I will beat them into submission but they will be back. I probably tramped them into the house from the gardens outside.

Bottom line - healthy plants will fight them off with a little help from us. Keep the plants healthy and take advantage of natures balancing act = that's the best defense.

I'll get pics up of our SOG tomorrow right before round 2 of IPM on Steriods. If that doesn't work I've got: Monterey Take Down Garden Spray - same company that puts out the Montery Garden Spray I use in my regular IPM.

Amazon: Monterey Take Down Garden Spray 16oz

1666656740070.png

Dont forget my favorite Sprayer -

Amazon.com : CHAPIN 20000 Garden Sprayer 1 Gallon Lawn

1666656798910.png

"Cleanliness is next to Godliness; if that doesn't work get out the Neem oil and Peppermint soap!" BB 2016

Thanks for the recipe Bo! I hope that will take care of them. If not, order the Mite-rid. That stuff is absolutely incredible and made from botanicals. Nuclear to mites lol. Keep it green and clean brother!

I think I got the Borg ... no more mites so far the last 3 days after the first spray nada.. all clear. For now...

I just hooked up the AutoPot system, it was really a piece of cake. The only hassle was the freakin heat. Man its hot, 98 today in the flower room. Sucks for me I was going to not grow in July and August but I thought I'd give it another try again this summer. It's been the hottest its ever been in the grow room. I think I finally outgrew the space. I'm going to tear down after this run and start a different flower room with higher ceilings and more room and ditch the tent thing.

Autopot working not leaking and all the bases have water and water is flowing out the end valve. My water res is about 1/3 full right now. Oh yeah that was the hard part filling the reservoir with water. Ouch.. toting buckets for 1/2 hour sucks. I got a workout tho so I guess I have that going for me.

Ok so here's some pics of the set up:

60 gallon water reservoir on a DIY platform. The hose out of the res sits in a 40gal low plastic mixing pan for cement in case the valve starts leaking, the water will go into the catch pan... that's my plan and sticking to it. It will work..

20160727_194519.jpg

Large 16mm pipe into tent - here's the first set of ladies with the 6mm tubing taking off from the main 16mm pipe and going into the AutoPots and connected to the floats inside the base. This system is pretty simple really. Water flow is gravity fed into a catch pan under the potted plants, water stops flowing when the float in the catch pan well floats and shuts off water flow. plants drink the water from the roots at the btm of the pot where I have a 1 1/2" layer of clay balls with my usual pretty loose Coots soil mix on top of the clay balls.

These are established plants - root ball all the way down to the btm of the pot so the plants won't have any trouble finding the water source. Many of the plants have been in the pots for a few weeks.

Here we have a HSO Black Dog already flowering ... I'm going to need to stake her up ... frosty already was put in flower 7/5/16 so 22 days ... starting to stack up.

20160727_194530.jpg

here's a shot of how the AutoPot system looks from above

Black Dog lower Left and Lower right - Black Dog upper right- Exotic Genetix Kimbo Kush upper left

Kimbo Kush = Mother: Blackberry Kush Father: Starfighter F2 TA Family: 70/30 Indica Dominant.
A few of these look Indica Dom and a few look to be more 50/50 from the size of the leaves..

20160727_194539.jpg

Ok so moving on into the ladies all are around 25 days in flower with a few exceptions. The Kimbo Kush that are leaning Indica are slow.. likely heat slowing them down a little, they look healthy so no worries here.

Kimbo Kush - leaning heavily to the Indica side - see those huge fan leaves! i think this one is 14 days in flower. She's taking her time.

20160727_194549.jpg

HSO Black Dog ... 25 days in flower - another hybrid with an Indica lean. Summer Frost FTW.

20160727_194558.jpg

Another Black Dog .. looks like a 50/50 mix here She's a little yellow.. done all I can to tame that. could be she doesn't like the heat. This one is Fatty Buds - Cooler weather is on the way.

20160727_194611.jpg

Kimbo Kush - this one has a big top, looks like she's going to be a big fatty. I staked this one.

20160727_194619.jpg

Black Dog the First - she was the first one into flower ..I'd guess 30 days.

20160727_194627.jpg

Another Black Dog.. she's actually starting to get dark colored leaves. Oh yeah cant wait till cooler weather. She's been in flower 14 days.

20160727_194637.jpg

Finally the first Kimbo Kush I put into flower first of the Kimbo ladies. This one really is looking fat and happy. I love me ladies looking like this.

20160727_194645.jpg

Thats it for keepin it green here on the Brown front. Cooler weather is coming so we have 1 more day of 100F temps. Fans for the win..OMG. It's sooo hot AC does nothing in this room. I'll be changing that in September.

Fantastic Brother Bo! I can't wait for your conclusion on the AP system. It's a game changer for me. Those ladies are loving your regimen. Those are some incredible shots on the first to go in to flower. Kimbo and BD are stacking their main colas like there's no tomorrow. I'm seriously waiting in anticipation on the BD. I have that genetic and want it to be awesome for selfish reasons lol!

Yeah, packing 5 gal buckets up stairs is a real bitch. But I'll bet you'll be in the best shape of your life after a few months of that hehehe. Keep em green brother!

Still here but the garden is doing its own thing again this summer. So no grow reports yet, will have pics here again in a few days. Finally the REAL hot weather broke and followed us all the way the the Great White North ... we be enjoying a Canna-holiday at Cottage 420....uh-huh.:Rasta: :ganjamon:

<---- that pic right there in my profile... that's were we be!FTW

Back
Top Bottom