Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Yeah BBD - wow ... I had to take a break for ... about 1/2 hr last night and had to break into it some more. Those fresh buds are tasty vaped. I don't smoke much anymore, maybe a little .. I'll roll up a big fatty when friends come over.

For my meds definitely prefer vaping. I've been using an Ascent Vaporizer for a while now with great result. Once I started vaping and could actually taste the buds ... its hard to smoke anymore. I really like to be able to taste all the subtle flavors .. berry, diesel, fuel... lemon zest even the lavender tasted like well Lavender. When I vape dispensary weed....ahem... ahem... I should be happy I can even get it. So not complaining, I'm sure there's some top shelf at the dispensaries. I was actually looking at a few menu's in Portland. Man o man wow there's some decent selection.

Tomorrow is harvest time. I've already chopped the BBD, LSD-25 and one of the Krystalica plants. I've got Chemdawg, and a few fine examples of Krystalica, some Cali Dream all over ripe. Tomorrow will take some proper picks and change out the old girls and put some new ones in.

On deck I've got HSO Black D.O.G. ( HSO Blackberry Kush x Emerald Headband) a bunch of em

A bunch of Kimbo Kush (Black Berry Kush x Starfighter F2 TA)

A gaggle of Auto CBG - reps to KB on that one - they are looking very good - much better than any of the Dark Devil autos I've go going. I'm not very skilled at growing autos for yield, but I'm figuring it out. One of these days I'm going to have break down and do some proper training. The Dark Devils actually grow out looking to be trained and I'm sitting here with a dumb look on my face.:hmmmm::straightface::whoa:

Just a couple teasers from the other day:

Chemdawg the Purple

pics_06_13_2016_009.JPG

Main Cola... I'll be taking pics of this lady tomorrow before chop - this was a few days ago.

pics_06_13_2016_0091.JPG

pics_06_13_2016_0051.JPG

pics_06_13_2016_0071.JPG

pics_06_13_2016_007.JPG

pics_06_13_2016_008.JPG

pics_06_13_2016_009.JPG

Whoa! :thedoubletake: What a beauty!!! She's POTM worthy. Let me sit down and look at that again.

Holy Moly!

I'm just going to go sit in the corner lol! That is such an impressive specimen of cannabis. This is not sharing kind of weed, but if it was sharing kind of weed, I'd share with drcannabi lol! So impressive Bo. Came in with the AACT, EWC, Compost, All sorts of dust, seed teas, coconut water, add infinitum, and all your efforts paid off in spades.

KILLER BUDS!

Hope the new ones can live up to there predecessors. I want to see a whole tent of your Purple Chemdawg what? Yep gotta see it. Can't wait for the first smoke report!

I wish i was one of your friend,so that i could come over to your home also:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
She is aweseom,nice color :tommy::tommy:
Yeah BBD - wow ... I had to take a break for ... about 1/2 hr last night and had to break into it some more. Those fresh buds are tasty vaped. I don't smoke much anymore, maybe a little .. I'll roll up a big fatty when friends come over.

For my meds definitely prefer vaping. I've been using an Ascent Vaporizer for a while now with great result. Once I started vaping and could actually taste the buds ... its hard to smoke anymore. I really like to be able to taste all the subtle flavors .. berry, diesel, fuel... lemon zest even the lavender tasted like well Lavender. When I vape dispensary weed....ahem... ahem... I should be happy I can even get it. So not complaining, I'm sure there's some top shelf at the dispensaries. I was actually looking at a few menu's in Portland. Man o man wow there's some decent selection.

Tomorrow is harvest time. I've already chopped the BBD, LSD-25 and one of the Krystalica plants. I've got Chemdawg, and a few fine examples of Krystalica, some Cali Dream all over ripe. Tomorrow will take some proper picks and change out the old girls and put some new ones in.

On deck I've got HSO Black D.O.G. ( HSO Blackberry Kush x Emerald Headband) a bunch of em

A bunch of Kimbo Kush (Black Berry Kush x Starfighter F2 TA)

A gaggle of Auto CBG - reps to KB on that one - they are looking very good - much better than any of the Dark Devil autos I've go going. I'm not very skilled at growing autos for yield, but I'm figuring it out. One of these days I'm going to have break down and do some proper training. The Dark Devils actually grow out looking to be trained and I'm sitting here with a dumb look on my face.:hmmmm::straightface::whoa:

Just a couple teasers from the other day:

Chemdawg the Purple

pics_06_13_2016_009.JPG

Main Cola... I'll be taking pics of this lady tomorrow before chop - this was a few days ago.

pics_06_13_2016_0091.JPG

pics_06_13_2016_0051.JPG

pics_06_13_2016_0071.JPG

pics_06_13_2016_007.JPG

pics_06_13_2016_008.JPG

pics_06_13_2016_009.JPG

The colour of those those leaves is insane.. The very bottom left looks metallic in the flash.. Like a 'pearl' through it.. Yum!

:tokin:

OK tonight I took a bunch of pics - she's about done.. first up are trichome pics - we are at ~20% amber so time to chop. This little lady is still pumping out new pistols and I "usually" wait for that to stop .. she's in a kinda 2nd wind. She stopped water uptake and I watered in and IPM'd with some SST (mung beans) only about 1/4 cup to 4gal water. I've been doing this for the last 2 weeks for all the ladies and girls.

I do an SST and grind up the sprouts and mix with RO water and into a few quart jars and into the fridge. Then I use about a 1/4 cup or so in with the IPM and also top drench ... all the ladies that are ready put out more pistols and they all started water uptake again. Go figure..

I actually want to wait until the next full moon which is the summer solstice, to harvest. So it will be. Tomorrow night it is. :Namaste:

I did take clones and have them going and will take a few more from the btm if there are anything worthy there. So hopefully yeah Doc a room full of purple that would be very cool. hoping and planning.

Trichome pics:

trichs_chemdawg_the_purps_4.jpg

trichs_chemdawg_the_purps_6.jpg

trichs_chemdawg_the_purps_2.jpg

trichs_chemdawg_the_purps_1.jpg

trichs_chemdawg_the_purps_5.jpg

Here she is tonight with a proper back drop. Usually plants at this stage are way past picturesque...

pics_06_19_2016_004.JPG

Crappy whole plant pic - this is about 65" tall including the pot - top is right at eye level for me:

20160619_195253.jpg

:thumb:she is a tall girl:cheer:Beautiful trichome:volcano-smiley:
OK tonight I took a bunch of pics - she's about done.. first up are trichome pics - we are at ~20% amber so time to chop. This little lady is still pumping out new pistols and I "usually" wait for that to stop .. she's in a kinda 2nd wind. She stopped water uptake and I watered in and IPM'd with some SST (mung beans) only about 1/4 cup to 4gal water. I've been doing this for the last 2 weeks for all the ladies and girls.

I do an SST and grind up the sprouts and mix with RO water and into a few quart jars and into the fridge. Then I use about a 1/4 cup or so in with the IPM and also top drench ... all the ladies that are ready put out more pistols and they all started water uptake again. Go figure..

I actually want to wait until the next full moon which is the summer solstice, to harvest. So it will be. Tomorrow night it is. :Namaste:

I did take clones and have them going and will take a few more from the btm if there are anything worthy there. So hopefully yeah Doc a room full of purple that would be very cool. hoping and planning.

Trichome pics:

Here she is tonight with a proper back drop. Usually plants at this stage are way past picturesque...

pics_06_19_2016_004.JPG

Crappy whole plant pic - this is about 65" tall including the pot - top is right at eye level for me:

20160619_195253.jpg

Trichome pics:

pics_06_19_2016_004.JPG

20160619_195253.jpg

Hey bb I hope you don't mind but I just posted the link to this page on my Journal..
That is just incredible.. One after the other you keep pumping out these magnificent plants... That one is... speaks for itself.

Whoa Brother Bo,

I'm at a loss for words. You're probably harvesting that purple beauty as we speak. I just vaped a bowl of my purple Trainwreck in honor of the plant of the year BB's Purple Chemdawg ;)! I'm not a contest guy either, but then again I've never grown anything like that beautiful girl. Do you remember how many days she was in 12x12? She just kept going and kept swelling and kept purple-ing! Enough of me gushing, I'm on my way over for some hits lol!!! :):):)

A+++

Thanks for the kind works there Doc - yep we chopped this am when we got up. Was up watching the full moon last night ... wow that was amazing so as I usually do, full moon harvest. Took down 4 ladies including Chemdawg... I've got clones going but nothing yet they've been in my cloner for quite a while.... fingers x'd. I do have a few more seeds ... could be like you say once in a lifetime.

I've grown some indoor monsters before tho that looked crazy like that but this lady just kept going. I think she only lost like 3-4 old fans. There's nugs down at the soil line and I mean solid big roundies hugging the stem.. Not any laf bud to be had on this one. Totally amazing IMHO. I don't think I've ever seen a plant grow as perfect as this one. Then I get to harvest on a once in a lifetime full moon on top of it.

Stars align sometimes we get to enjoy it.

Last of the pics - I hope to enjoy the buds as much as I enjoyed growing her. I'll be gifting some of the nugs to my buddies & buddlettes ... right before I leave for a 3 week vacation... hahahaha.

Just for the record - this plant ran in flower from 3/24/2016 to 6/21/2016 - 20% amber and 80% cloudy trichomes at harvest = right at 89 days flowering. She took me all the way to the end without even a hickup.

My best guess on yield dry weight going into cure = 4 - 4.5 zips. She's a bigg'un for indoors LED.

Gotta give some reps to the HSO crew for the genetics :thumb: (yeah-u-right) and to Mars LED - this one grew under a MarsII 1200 right at around 610W output (with 3 other ladies including BBD), canopy height about 12" above the main cola top.

The BBD smoke report forthcoming, IF I can let that cure long enough, it's sooooo smooooth and it's only been a week since harvest. I think that one is fur sure a once in a lifetime lady. First puff try was smack me in the face, you're going down for the count! I've quickly adjusted and am enjoying BBD more and more every day. hahaha

I'm of course still growing a bunch of other plants, more HSO just went into the flower room. HSO Black Dog. I'm hoping for something 1/2 as good.

It's summer time weather here on the east coast USA - not my favorite time to grow flowers indoors, too many shit storms can happen so I'm gonna "try" and ramp it down some due to vacation and the heat. But hey, that never stopped me before. We will see how heat tolerant some of the HSO gear is! I of course have my fav meds going Krystalica - I know they can take the heat and actually seem to enjoy it... temps in VEG room today right at 98F... not turning on the AC... not turning on the AC... wait.. I may change my mind! hahaha

Mighty fine :cheer:

pics_06_19_2016_001.JPG

pics_06_19_2016_002.JPG

20160619_195218.jpg

20160619_195150.jpg

20160619_195158.jpg

20160619_195314.jpg

pics_06_19_2016_003.JPG

:goodjob::bravo:
Thanks for the kind works there Doc - yep we chopped this am when we got up. Was up watching the full moon last night ... wow that was amazing so as I usually do, full moon harvest. Took down 4 ladies including Chemdawg... I've got clones going but nothing yet they've been in my cloner for quite a while.... fingers x'd. I do have a few more seeds ... could be like you say once in a lifetime.

I've grown some indoor monsters before tho that looked crazy like that but this lady just kept going. I think she only lost like 3-4 old fans. There's nugs down at the soil line and I mean solid big roundies hugging the stem.. Not any laf bud to be had on this one. Totally amazing IMHO. I don't think I've ever seen a plant grow as perfect as this one. Then I get to harvest on a once in a lifetime full moon on top of it.

Stars align sometimes we get to enjoy it.

Last of the pics - I hope to enjoy the buds as much as I enjoyed growing her. I'll be gifting some of the nugs to my buddies & buddlettes ... right before I leave for a 3 week vacation... hahahaha.

Just for the record - this plant ran in flower from 3/24/2016 to 6/21/2016 - 20% amber and 80% cloudy trichomes at harvest = right at 89 days flowering. She took me all the way to the end without even a hickup.

My best guess on yield dry weight going into cure = 4 - 4.5 zips. She's a bigg'un for indoors LED.

Gotta give some reps to the HSO crew for the genetics :thumb: (yeah-u-right) and to Mars LED - this one grew under a MarsII 1200 right at around 610W output (with 3 other ladies including BBD), canopy height about 12" above the main cola top.

The BBD smoke report forthcoming, IF I can let that cure long enough, it's sooooo smooooth and it's only been a week since harvest. I think that one is fur sure a once in a lifetime lady. First puff try was smack me in the face, you're going down for the count! I've quickly adjusted and am enjoying BBD more and more every day. hahaha

I'm of course still growing a bunch of other plants, more HSO just went into the flower room. HSO Black Dog. I'm hoping for something 1/2 as good.

It's summer time weather here on the east coast USA - not my favorite time to grow flowers indoors, too many shit storms can happen so I'm gonna "try" and ramp it down some due to vacation and the heat. But hey, that never stopped me before. We will see how heat tolerant some of the HSO gear is! I of course have my fav meds going Krystalica - I know they can take the heat and actually seem to enjoy it... temps in VEG room today right at 98F... not turning on the AC... not turning on the AC... wait.. I may change my mind! hahaha

Mighty fine :cheer:

pics_06_19_2016_001.JPG

pics_06_19_2016_002.JPG

20160619_195218.jpg

20160619_195150.jpg

20160619_195158.jpg

20160619_195314.jpg

pics_06_19_2016_003.JPG

Hey Bo! I'm so happy for you! This plant is once in a lifetime. Definitely keep those clones until they shrivel or root. It makes sense that they are hard to clone. Once in a lifetime pants don't give it up easily lol

You're right about everything aligning. Stars, moons, temps, conditions, love of the gardener, inputs, IPM, AACT, more love from the gardener! Sounds like a perfect recipe to me. You killed it!

Can't wait to hear the smoke report. :thumb:

BBD, sounds like a pleasant surprise. What a great plant. That's worth a second look for sure!

Hey there Doc - yeah the BBD = instant go to!! hahaha ... the first time I tried it I was ready to fight argue carry on, paranoid.. all that and stoned to the tilt... easy easy talked myself into calming down relaxing its just a new med! Wow.. I'm ok after the 2nd go around and now love it but it's still a tad edgy needs to cure some more. It will be awesome next month I'm sure.

Its getting into summer time here on the right coast.. hot n humid. Our outdoor gardens are KABOOOM my wife is finally killing it and she's got me beat with flowers, again. I do help her with the usual. New plants if bought from the nursery get the IPM and again. That full moon the other night really kicked everything into high gear around here, indoors and out. Finally my ever bearing raspberry bush is killing it.

Ok now I'm perpetual so that means I've got girls in the wings wanting to strut some stuff. I decided to try some more HSO gear since we had some good output and stellar grow .. try some more.

I just put 3 HSO Black Dog into flower.. I'm 3 for 3 female and it's only been 2 days! Wow what a change. I think the Chemdawg took 2 weeks to show but that was winter time not full moon summer solstice.

So we are going and we have a few more nice pretty ladies going down the stretch and a few new to the flower room starting to get their stuff going.

Here we go...

Mandala Far out - with a touch of purple.. she's close to chop, the pics don't do her justice. This is some very nice meds - head high with a nice body buzz and tastes very very danky.. I prefer a more fruity flavor but after a minute ... it's all good, very good actually.

20160623_192635.jpg

Far Out again.. in this pic we can see all the tips of the sugar leaves are burnt. Can't say weather its the lamp or whatever. This is the only plant that has that and I treat them all the same. It started right out of the gate never got worse or better.

20160623_192646.jpg

HSO Black Dog - female she's been in flower about 4 days and showing her goodie bits! ya us! Go girl go.

20160623_192655.jpg

Mandala Cali Dream .. coming down the stretch I'd say 80 days in flower getting close.

20160623_192703.jpg

HSO Black Dog # 2 - 2 days in flower room and we have a ..... Lady! woohoo

20160623_192713.jpg

Here's my go to meds - Mandala Krystalica pheno C - I chopped her sister but she didn't really look like she was finished. I'm letting her go, she's got some fox tail minor but still pushing out a lot of new pistols. This cultivar responds well to coconut water added it to the IPM and watering it. Next day more new pistols.

20160623_192723.jpg

This is an AUTO I have it the flower room.. she's the biggest AUTO out of a gaggle of them I started last month. I bet a seed mixup. She's not looking like any AUTO strain I've ever grown. All good me always loves flowers.

20160623_192735.jpg

HSO Black Dog # 3 - 1 day in flower .... no sex yet but she's a leaner towards a lady.. I have my shears ready and they all know it.

20160623_192754.jpg

Finally the last of the last round the ugly duckling of them all but she's the largest by a fair amount and now all of a sudden after the Chemdawg chop she's bulking up. This one is Purple Pine Berry. She's almost 6' tall and very large wing span, there's a shit ton of nuggets here, and they are getting fatter. She looked like this from the very beginning - curled leaves claws but now growth problems, she just looks homely. I'm going to take her to the end and smoke her up like there's no tomorrow! boom She's a handful indoors.

20160623_192805.jpg

A gaggle of AUTOs - and a smattering of REGS in VEG

20160623_192839.jpg

Some more AUTOs and this is where I have the REGs in VEG - HSO Black Dog and also a few Kimbo Kush

20160623_192850.jpg

Krystalica Mother ... she's easily 1.25 years old or more - standing tall and looking over her little gaggle, like a mother goose tending to her little ones. She's 5' tall. I can't keep her from getting taller even in a small pot. All good I will clone this, one again!

20160623_192859.jpg

Awesome Bo!

You never fail to bring the Organic goods. That poor Ol' tiny little 7 pound Purple Pine Berry looks like the reaper lol~! Devastating. Every visit makes me happy!

Those Autos are great! Have you thought about topping them? I can just see it in some of those trees that they might like a topping ;) They are all beautiful! How do they smoke?

Black DOG looks incredible! Ready to get the buds on like only you can do brother! I'm thinking this will be a top of the line strain. I've flowered some of the HSO and it's incredible. These are supposed to finish in 48 days? Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

A mini update ... nothing much going just a handful ready for chop and a bunch getting started.

Mandala Far Out - this one has some nice color to her. She's getting REAL close to chop.

20160703_191739.jpg

This is another Far Out ... she's got a little less time in flower as the other one but not much color yet.
These 2 are shaping into nice little Christmas tree shapes for the finish. Burnt tips was new light I set up on her about a week into flower. She got used to it! Lesson learnt.

20160703_191830.jpg

Far Out - far out shot!

20160702_191943.jpg

Burnt Tip girl again

20160703_191731.jpg

Krystalica up close - she's chopped. I usally wait till no more pistols but I did a SST way late in flower and she thought she wanted to make seeds .. I think I have a male in the room that hasn't shown balls sitting right beside her. As soon as I put that plant in the flower room the ladies all perked up for some strange reason. :grinjoint:

20160703_191842.jpg

Krystalica - dropping over after the SST treatment (IPM and water in) AND she's already tied up and staked 2x all around. The plant there in the backround I think is the male - still no flowers and no balls either. They get sneaky when there's ladies in the house - Hey buddy, I'm watching you!! :geek:

20160703_191719.jpg

HSO Black Dog - It's a girl!

20160703_191706.jpg

Another HSO Black Dog - 2 weeks or so in flower.. she's a lady now!
I'm impressed with the amount of flowers so soon - she's stacking up already.

20160703_191658.jpg

Exotics Kimbo Kush (Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2 TA) - 70-30 Indica dom - see the big ass fan leaves - FTW.
This one is the male "I think" based on the reaction of all the nearby females. I've got a bunch of these (hopefully not males) in VEG.

20160703_191609.jpg

HSO Black Dog

HSO's Blackberry Kush crossed with the Emerald Headband gave birth to the Black D.O.G.

20160703_191602.jpg

And ... another HSO Black Dog.

20160703_191552.jpg

Next up in the bud box is : a gaggle of Kimbo Kush and Black Dog. Out with the old in with the new - this in the new! Big fans are Kimbo and the smaller fans are B.Dog.

20160703_191937.jpg

Back
Top Bottom