Cpluscote's First Grow 400w Super Sour Kush - Sour Diesel - Lucy Clones Soil 2012

I now truly see the importance of keeping a mother! Damn I can't wait to get my garden started!

One can choose to keep a mother, and keep the cost of nutes, medium, lights, space and so on....

Or... you can clone a perpetual garden from cloning the clones. You can safely take cuttings up to the 2nd wk of flower with very little delay in rooting. Beyond that it takes much longer to re-veg IMO.

Same result less space, time, and expense. Every clone will easily provide 2-4 cuttings, so how many do you need?

I can see an advantage if one were to clone and right into 12/12. If you veg at all it should be no problem.

Day 83 (60 Flowering): Oh BOY! Firstly I'll apologize for slacking on my journal for the last few weeks. Been pretty busy with work and school......and tokins.... The little girls have grown into beautiful women! All of the plants look pretty damn good. Even the plants that hermied are going to give me a somewhat decent yield.

The SSK is ready to Harvest now and I'm going to do so this weekend. There are a few trichs that are going a bit dark, but the majority are still nice and cloudy.

The Lucy is actually coming along faster than I thought she was. The trichs are almost all cloudy on her.... I might harvest them this weekend as well.

The Sour diesel can probably go another week, but she's coming along at a faster pace than I suspected. About 75% of the trichs are somewhat cloudy.

QUESTION: The SSK are definitely ready to harvest right now... My roommate, who has been been helping with the grow, works a 9-5 and won't have the time to harvest until the weekend..... Will waiting 4 days hurt my THC content very much??
PICS
SAM_0576.JPG
SAM_05781.JPG
SAM_05805.JPG
SAM_0581.JPG
SAM_05821.JPG
SAM_05832.JPG
SAM_05843.JPG
SAM_05851.JPG
SAM_05862.JPG
SAM_05892.JPG
SAM_05901.JPG
SAM_05912.JPG
SAM_05921.JPG

Lookin great bud no worries on the delay. As far as waiting from what i have read yes it does matter. Some folks get right down to a particular hour. It's all really preference cause the thc will have differing affects as it develops and matures. Good luck and hope all goes well. I ain't got do shit to do wish i could come over and help you chop chop!

Damn Cplus!!! your garden looks amazing!!! frosty forest of Yumm!!! lol,

I built a very similar style drying box and it works wonders, might want to add a small fan to the box to get a small amount of airflow through it, not too much but just a very gentle air exchange.. :)

awesome job two green thumbs up!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sorry for leaving some of you hanging on the last grow. I ended up getting about 6 good dried ounces out of the Sour Diesel, about 9-10 ounces out of the Lucy's and SSK. The Lucy and SSK must not have been flushed well enough because they don't taste good AT ALL while being medicated with. The buds are also not very dense.

Overall on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being shitty ass swag with seeds and 10 being shit that knocks me the fuck out after one hit, the Sour Diesel ended up being an 8(SUPER nice head high. Pretty much everything I want out of a good sativa, just could have been a tad bit stronger.) The Lucy and SSK are both probably 2-4 out of 10. Not sure if the tent was too hot for them or what.

EITHER WAY, I'm growing a new batch right now. I started it yesterday with six clones Four NYC Diesel and two 91 OG

Back
Top Bottom