Some shots of my Hong Kong x OG also about 4 weeks into flower :ganjamon:
Update510_01716.jpg
Update510_01040.jpg
Update510_01139.jpg

IMG_126112.JPG

Well All Here Is My Contribution To The Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos. Strains Are Kush,James Kush.Highland Kush,Purple Dragon,Blueberry(DJ SHORTS Blueberry)X Mazari-Shareef,Orange Krush(KRUSH NOT KUSH), I Hope These Will Post,Last Night I Could Not Get Them Too:
september_7_028.JPG
september_7_029.JPG
september_7_030.JPG
september_7_026.JPG
september_7_027.JPG
september_7_022.JPG
september_7_018.JPG
september_7_017.JPG
september_7_016.JPG
september_7_012.JPG
september_7_015.JPG
september_7_011.JPG
september_7_006.JPG
september_7_001.JPG
06235.JPG
06332.JPG
060351.JPG
05845.JPG
059381.JPG
06145.JPG
05744.JPG
They Came Through,HOORAY, I Hope They Are Enjoyed By All. SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!Lord Commander Of The 420 knights Watch.

nice jtg so can i move my trailer & my "trailor" to your property ? i'll bring my strains lol i wanna get my outdoor on but its not in the card for a while in az lest you have a 10ft tall block wall with razor wire and a castle door and moat and thats in our state rules!! ok maybey not the moat
i been posting daily man journal in my sig
dood check it out i got a true genetic purple urkle scord some seeds from a bag of urkle
Purpurk2.jpg
Purpurk.jpg
Puc2.jpg
no cold temps needed:high-five:

BID, That Urkle Makes My Nose Twitch And My Mouth Salivate, And I Cannot Smell Nor Taste Them, Thats How Good They Look TOO ME!!! And It Takes A Lot To Get Me All FIRED UP(WELL QUALITY GROWN AND SUPERB GENETICS BUD THAT IS WELL GROWN:high-five:!!!)Is One Of Them, What Does The Urkle Family Taste Like, And The High, Been Wanting To Get And Produce More Genetics Lately?!? And I Have Never Smoked "ANY OF THE URKLE LINE TO MY KNOWLEDGE", And I Want To. So Sense The Only Info I get On This Strain Is What I Have Read, Think You Give Me The Rundown On Her High,Taste,And Ability To Be Grown In Direct Sun, And How Large Would You Say A Nice One Would be Outside??? I Know Lotta Questions, So If You Have Any, Fire Away And I'll Reciprocate!!! Checked My Journal Lately???? Put Up New Pics!Even Started Harvesting!!!!! Sincerely, Ser JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch.

what, first grow, fu@#$% hats off. what did you use and how much, there were some burnt tips, not many at all, So you pushed them, a bit, but almost perfectly. thats why I ask.and thats whats up. thier very beautiful. Peace

A few shots from my legal greenhouse of some Grand Daddy Purple x Silver Mist which is around three weeks or so into flowering with a finish time of mid to late October & possibly early November. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC012182.jpg

DSC012463.jpg

DSC012293.JPG

DSC012426.jpg

DSC012447.jpg

DSC012345.JPG

DSC012534.jpg

DSC012624.jpg

DSC013036.jpg

Smells exactly like a freshly opened Jolly Ranchers grape flavored hard candy!:yummy:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Everything Looks So Nice My Friend, It Sucks That You Have To Use a Greenhouse, Instead Of Letting Them Get The FULL Lumens From The Sun. But Hey Maybe It Has To Be This Way Because Of Where You Grow,Climate,Condition, Nosey Neighbors ET!!! Either Way CM, Your Shit Would Be A Certain Delight To Smoke,GDP And Silver Mist, Is Silver Mist Related To Any Of The Super Silver Hazes And Such??? Irregardless, I Would Love To Have A Stone Session With You, And Perhaps Trade genetics!!! And BID I swear I Would Want To Get Hold Of That PURPLE URKLE For Breeding, And Just Let A Few Grow A'UNATURALE In My Garden, I Just Wonder How Large I Could Get Them In The Direct Sunlight,Right Soil,River Water,Or Well Water,The Right Nutes And Waterin And Feeding Schedule, Man BID, You Have Me Drooling!!! Gotta Go Guys. SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch.

Hey James!
I love the greenhouse effect myself as the plastic I use is expensive stuff and lets in over 96% of the suns rays it says plus it keeps the nightly mist from falling on my flowers which leads to bud rot much quicker in my humble opinion. It's like a tropical environment in there with a nice coastal breeze shooting through during the days which the ladies thrive on and with no bugs or random junk flying around in the air getting on my buds. And yeah, it would be cool to exchange some strains as well as knowledge someday since we all do things differently but also correctly from what I see.
Have a good night and happy toking!:hookah:

IMG_130213.JPG
IMG_129912.JPG

Very fine meds we have on this awesome thread.. I am able to finally share with some quality meds.
Here are some snaps of my Pineapple after around 60~ flower, cleaned buds with the method floating around the site, I hope the rolled fatty on the last picture is acceptable.
The buds literally have a sweet pineapple scent with the skunky raunchy after tones we all love, super dense nugs. Very happy with these meds. :joint:

100_37772.JPG

100_38681.JPG
100_38692.JPG

100_38752.JPG

I also have my Big Betsy plant, she is something else I tell ya.. Harvesting this girl in the following weeks, she is getting super thick! Smells like a bunch of sweet fruit mixed together.. Has a very nice lemony "pledge wood cleaner" smell to it.. The MOST sticky plant I have dealt with yet, man, this thing is like super glue.

100_39332.JPG
100_39362.JPG
100_3941.JPG
100_39381.JPG
100_3943.JPG
100_3944.JPG
100_39452.JPG

Some up to date shots of my potted Super Grape Ape colas and at the bottom a half full moon photo for effect. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC012924.jpg

DSC012904.JPG

DSC013063.jpg

DSC013013.jpg

DSC013119.jpg

DSC013146.jpg

DSC014903.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom