Crisisb3 - 1000 Watt DE - Ebb & Gro - SFV OG - 2015

Crisisb3

Hello, I am creating this new thread to help me in progressing with my ability. Also maybe to help other people in be progress. This will be the first time I have ever done a thread and vey much so intend on finishing I will take pictures of the room throughout the entire process . Explain what's going on etc. here's specs I suppose.

What strain is it? SFV OG
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Pretty sure indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 1 week
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot? Think it's 3 gallon
Size of light? 1000 watt double ended
Is it air cooled. Yes but not really using
Temp of Room/cab? 69-79
RH of Room/cab? 45%
PH of media or res? 6.5
Any Pests ? Negative
How often are you watering?5 times
Type and strength of ferts used
30 percent of botanicare...
Pics will show up soon when I figure it out.

re: Crisisb3 - 1000 Watt - DE Ebb & Gro - SFV OG - 2015

So I planted SFV OG seeds from Cali connection about 10 days ago. 3 days ago I transplanted to.hydro buckets with hydroton. Rinsed the hydroton and soaked in ph watered over night. I have blue labs dual pen. Could someone run down a quick tutorial on pictures for me? Have a great day

If helped with pictures today I'll post asap today of grow room any question go ahead and ask.

image33895.jpg
image33894.jpg

Am I really the 1st here? Where is Stage and Herby? Hahaha

AWESOME set up my man, count me in for the sub, can't wait to learn.

It looks like you have the pics all sorted, when I was doing mine on my phone, if I turned the phone on its side, while taking pics, they came out the right way, others use paint, but that's alot of effort ha-ha.

Can't wait to see those cages fill up. Keep us posted lad! Keen as a lean green bean ;)

Thanks for the tip on turning phone on side. I'll have to clean the room up and take some proper pictures.ill repost today. Also need to figure out how to keep my temp between 70-80 been having issues it jumps around a lot.

High Crisisb3

You need a controller for temp and RH to turn your exhaust fan on at the right times. I use these to do that and one on the side to control the fan speed. I keep it at about half speed and it works good for me that way. The speed controller is a ceiling fan control, not a dimmer switch. About $10 plus whatever to buy the electrical box and fittings.

Exhaust_06.jpg

I also have an electric heater in there that's on a thermostat to keep it from getting too cool as it would without heat.

L8r

image33933.jpg
I bought a air controller but it didn't work the best the one on my air conditioner seems to work a little better. Maybe if I stick it by the canopy more? Also I use c02 so the exhaust fan I was running through my veg tent to get air in there but be able to block the light

So the closed system I guess. No real option of running duct in and out of room . Originally I was going to use all this in the tent . But decided not to. I'll just use this to scrub the air and have to figure out another option for keeping my temps stable. I have a temp gauge that also only records the temp not how long it was there so maybe it's a little spike or something

CO2 now? Total waste with little plants like those. Only going to see any benefit with a room full of big plants or a sealed system.

Atmospheric CO2 is up over 400ppm now so we need to use that up and not add more. :)

L8r

I'm not currently using co2 I will when I flower more then likely. This is a closed system grow also. That's why I'd like to figure out heating issues now. I plugged that controller box in closer to the canopy and not next to the wall cornered. See what happens.

image33937.jpg
here's picture of new light control position hoping it keeps it a little more stable. If not I'll need to figure out something else.

So I adjusted were the senser for my air conditioner was and it seems to be working better. The room is between 70-81 I'll try to dial it in more but for now this works for me. I'll check it in the morning and go from there. I'm in 24 hour veg running my light at 750 about to bump it up to 1000 tonight.

Leaving the room tonight the temp is 73.4 52 % rh ph was adjusted to 5.9. Everything is looking good to me at this point. System up and rolling just need these baby's to take off . Currently working on a hydro table for the tent for veg. Will take pictures when it's done. Don't know if it's a known design or not but I think it will work great regardless.

That sounds a lot better for temps. 75 is perfect to me.

Do you have to run the AC to cool the space when the light is on? If so I would try to deflect the air around the nute rez before it goes into the rest of the room and you may be able to keep the nutes nice and chilly while maintaining a good room temp. I chill mine to about 65 in the tub.

L8r

I was going to work on that next my water is a little warm. Water chiller may have to happen . I can point the air more at the water but I don't think it will work well enough. If I can't get it to 68 like that I won't be happy. I'll have to ponder on this one. Anyways I just lowered my de fixture to 36 inches above the canopy hoping these plants can hang with it. It's been about a foot higher or so for a few days. I'm still running at 750 watts. I'll crank it up soon too 1000 then finally 1150. I'm vegging under this light because I don't have anything going on in the actual veg tent. Once i can grab some clones off these I'll be running both. I intend on learning how to main line these plants intending on growing 8 colas per plant. That's why I have tomatoe rings.

I have been working on my veg tent... Not sure how much I like this idea but we'll see I guess. It's a flood and drain big ebb and flow table. Sitting on a 33 gallon trash can on wheels so I can turn it is the goal.

Back
Top Bottom