Crop King White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal - First Grow - 2017/18

Can anyone tell me how I go about deleting a post? Much appreciated!

Just subbed -

I don't believe you can delete a post. You can however go back within about an hour and edit your post. You could basically delete what you want or just type Ignore and save.

Your girls are looking good.

Hello all,

Today is day 16 from seed. The girls seem a tad slow growing up but I have seen how they start going crazy very soon (this is like watching paint dry lol). Pinky has been drying up quickly on the top half of the pot much more quickly than Artemis. I understand that the roots need to search for water but at such a young stage in their life, I think I am going to give some water to Pinky (just enough to moisten the soil around the top 3 inches of the pot). In adding so much perlite, I have made it so the soil dries out quickly. At first I thought this was a bad thing but I love fussing with the plants and so when they are bigger and need daily waterings I will enjoy doing it. I am going to try out Bio Root root booster on Pinky. See how she responds.

bioroot.jpg

Day 12 from popping out of the ground:

Pinky

IMG_20171117_103411.jpg

IMG_20171117_103425.jpg

Artemis

IMG_20171117_103456.jpg

IMG_20171117_103508.jpg

*I have added some other plants to utilize all of the light. There are 10 radish plants in the red Solo cups and the two smaller pots in front are Cilantro and Lime Basil **

IMG_20171117_113900.jpg

looking real healthy and nice tight inter-nodes:thumb: they are liking that light

Thank you JimSaskFarmer. This makes me happy to hear. They sure are doing well when I compare to other growers with similar set ups. Here are the girls today on Day 14:

Artemis:

IMG_20171119_120258.jpg

Pinky:

IMG_20171119_120252.jpg

*Both girls were sleeping so the leafs are dropping down. Artemis is definitely not as big as her cheese sister but the amount of growth as far as number sets of leafs is the same. Pinky also has a fair number of shoots growing from every node. I lowered the light closer to her as she is responding well to the bright light. Watered both girls 2 days ago from almost complete dryness. Watered with a clearing solution to about 5% run off! That is all to report today other than all 10 radishes have popped through the soil and in about 25 days fresh radishes will be in the plate!

Cheers all!

Can anyone please answer why the white widows most recent set of leafs only has 3 "fingers" vs. the same growth on the cheese has 5? Will this be problematic?

Can anyone please answer why the white widows most recent set of leafs only has 3 "fingers" vs. the same growth on the cheese has 5? Will this be problematic?

I wouldn't worry about it. I believe that it will produce the 5 finger leaves as it grows out of it's baby teeth. I have seen some Indica that only have 3 leaves and they produced well.

Other than some significant growth I don't have much to report today. Pinky is really loving life. Artemis on the other hand is growing slowly. While I suspect she will not produce much, I won't write her off until the end of her grow cycle. As usual Pinky's pot seems to dry out fast but I believe the girls are much better off when I make then search for water a bit. As this is the number one noob issue it's something i am very glad I followed. Here they are today Day 15

Pinky

IMG_20171120_214043.jpg

IMG_20171120_214057.jpg

**Okay so I have to confess I am an incredibly proud dad! Both my girls are growing up but Pinky is really starting to show that she has what it takes to grow into a fine young Lady lol. This has been so much fun so far. It really helps that things are going smoothly. I sincerely appreciate all of the work that people before me have done to make this process so simple and accessible to everyone.Thank you**

Artemis

IMG_20171120_214103.jpg

IMG_20171120_214111.jpg

Day 17:

Here are a few pictures of the girls so far. They seem happy. Yesterday they were quite obviously in need of water so I used 3 litres per pot. Added 1/8 tsp cal mag, 1/4 tsp grow big and 1/4 tsp big bloom (I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to be very cautious about how much nutrient I add). You can see in today's pictures that they perked up nicely.

Artemis

IMG_20171122_171758.jpg

Pinky

IMG_20171122_171740.jpg

IMG_20171122_171750.jpg

I realized I haven't mentioned anything about my temp or humidity yet. At first the humidity was a tad low at 35%. Now with more plants, it is at 45% with a temp of 24. I think the girls are enjoying their home and climate.

Cheers all!
Peace and love. :Namaste:
-Astro-

IMG_20171122_171823.jpg

Subbed in buddy looking forward to seeing what she does for ya .long live the king . autos are fun to grow I'll be buying more some day ...

Name is joe catch up soon on thread bud .

Day 19

Pinky was bone dry so I watered her with bio Root, big bloom and tiger bloom. Did to add a small amount of Phosphorus as she had shown her first pre flower. I am keeping her on nitrogen for now so that she can grow many of her new shoots after I LST'd her (with no problems). Artemis is growing well but still behind her sister. She was also not in need of water so I left her alone. Will probably water and LST her in a day or 2 when she needs more water.

Artemis:

IMG_20171124_053405.jpg

Pinky
BEFORE LST

IMG_20171124_053149.jpg

IMG_20171124_053309.jpg

AFTER LST

IMG_20171124_060557.jpg

IMG_20171124_060724.jpg

Hello everyone. I have bad news :( My cousins cat (that I now want to kill and I didn't want to babysit in the first place) ate my plants and dug all the dirt out of the pots .... Anyway I am pretty defeated. Not going to continue growing now for a while. Maybe next year aroud this time I will grow again. Thanks for everyone's posts. Hope you've all come see me when I grow in 2018! Take care. Cheers !!

Hello everyone. I have bad news :( My cousins cat (that I now want to kill and I didn't want to babysit in the first place) ate my plants and dug all the dirt out of the pots .... Anyway I am pretty defeated. Not going to continue growing now for a while. Maybe next year aroud this time I will grow again. Thanks for everyone's posts. Hope you've all come see me when I grow in 2018! Take care. Cheers !!
So sorry to hear this. Hang tough. ✌

Back
Top Bottom