Crop Kings Northern Lights Auto Fem

Day 35 not a lot of changes seems to have gotten fuller no sign of nute burn temp stabilation and exhaust fan seem to be making a difference
IMG_20160313_211631551.jpg

Day 36 lights just came on and pulled jezabel out for some TLC. She seems droopy but not sure if it's because she just woke up. Soil was dry so put her in sink and gave her a good flushing drink. I would like to do more training with her but she's so thick I don't know where to start bending. She reminds me of an old girlfriend I had 5" tall and 8" wide. I think she looks great but don't know if the way she's growing is "normal"
IMG_20160315_171023754.jpg

Just put her back in tent and backed all the lights out about 6" to try and promote some stretching is this the right move

If you want some stretch to get your fingers in there for some Lst.. Then you've got the right idea for promoting some stretch, good job. She looks much less droopy today.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Day 39, went and got a rapitest 4 way analyzer to monitor soil pH, moisture, fertility, and light. Pot felt light when I brought her out of the tent. Moisture meter indicates dry but gonna wait 1 more day for nutes. Drilled a bunch of holes around the top of the pot to fasten LST wires to. Tied the budding shoots around to open her up and tucked as much veg growth as I could. It's a frigging jungle in there.
IMG_20160316_193147688.jpg
IMG_20160316_192245196.jpg
IMG_20160316_192233877.jpg
IMG_20160316_192223219.jpg

she's coming along very nicely!!seeing her makes me want to germinate some new beans but i cant atm.. loved the ex-gf comment! 5"tall 8"wide.. most people like compact but i can deff. see a little stretch helping you get in there for lst. if she doesn't stretch soon you get some when flower kicks in!

Subbed. I noticed that your perlite is a little hot with added nutrients. Did you flush the perlite before adding it into your soil? Have you noticed any nutrient lock outs due to this? The reason I ask is because I was looking at another grow journal and the guy started adding his 3 part base nutrients mix to his water, then watering the soil. I guess that he wasn't accounting for the added nutrients in his perlite. This caused a nutrient lock out, I'm assuming. He had to flush his soil for a few days to clean her out. He was using far more perlite than you have used though. Your plant is beautiful. I love the circle of lights.

Thanx guys and lily went back in and rearanged lights on stands to stretch coverage and focus beams better on Jezebel. It was easy to see the difference on her as I adjusted lights as far as brightness on her foliage. I have extensions to go on top of the stand if needed when she gets bigger. I will probably just add 4 more reflectors and bulbs as she gets bigger .
IMG_20160316_211912261.jpg
IMG_20160316_211847232.jpg

Subbed. I noticed that your perlite is a little hot with added nutrients. Did you flush the perlite before adding it into your soil? Have you noticed any nutrient lock outs due to this? The reason I ask is because I was looking at another grow journal and the guy started adding his 3 part base nutrients mix to his water, then watering the soil. I guess that he wasn't accounting for the added nutrients in his perlite. This caused a nutrient lock out, I'm assuming. He had to flush his soil for a few days to clean her out. He was using far more perlite than you have used though. Your plant is beautiful. I love the circle of lights.

Yes I flushed the pearlite first haven't noticed any lockout. Actually when I put the nutrient meter in her tonight it says she's needing more

she's coming along very nicely!!seeing her makes me want to germinate some new beans but i cant atm.. loved the ex-gf comment! 5"tall 8"wide.. most people like compact but i can deff. see a little stretch helping you get in there for lst. if she doesn't stretch soon you get some when flower kicks in!

I moved the lights back and rearanged them we will see what happens tonight

Noticed some stretching and overall growth. Gave her a 1/4 dose grow big and adjusted lighting to 18000 lux all around which should promote stretch yet give good lighting for health. Researching LUX came up with ideal light levels. Under 15000 will provide slow stretchy/spindly growth. 15000 to 50000 promotes good healthy growth during veg stage. And 45000 to 65000 promotes ideal during flowering. Playing with the lights with my set up I could push 35000 maintaining about 12" of space. Will give her a couple days at this level until next watering to see what happens
IMG_20160317_232131100.jpg

Back
Top Bottom