Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

Hey cult been reading in the background for a wile now since the Wilma jurnal. I’m thinking of renting a property was wondering if you had any advice. Like things to stay away from or how to stay as low-key as possible. Thanks

Just don't tell ANYONE what you are doing. Make sure your grow ability can match your ambition. Don't tell ANYONE. you want high ceilings and good open spaces, room sizes around 4x4m are good manageable sizes for multi rooms., Don't put too many lights in a room if you can't easily control temps. Dont tell ANYONE. Make sure electricity supply is safe. Properties with chimneys make extraction easier .

Just don't tell anyone is the biggest thing.

I’m confident in my ability was more worried about landlords showing up. How do you feel about flats stay away from them? An one other thing how do you cover the windows I’ve only used blinds but always used tents previously

I'd be interested to see how that Sweet Seeds Green Poison goes for you! I recently grew out two of their Big Foot seeds, it has impressed several long time smokers including myself.. Verrryy smelly and sticky, pretty buds with good potency and yield even with my slowly improving skills and setup lol.. I am planning to try some more from them just not sure what yet!

I have just weighed up the Alien room and it came in at a very surprising 155oz. However half of it isn't completely dry yet so there is still deduction to take from that but its looking like it will be in the region of 120oz. Way more than I was expecting. I was initially thinking around 150oz off the system until all of the problems hit so although its not a perfect result, its certainly better than the 70 or 80oz I was expecting . Heres a few bud pics....

The Hand fed room will come down next week and they are looking fantastic. Really top quality and some huge buds. Excited about getting this one down. Some of the plants have tiny buds on them but others the sizes of a football. hard to guess a number here as they still quite airy but im going to say 120oz dry, which isn't bad from seed in a mega crowded room. There should have been 8-10 less plants but I only pulled 2 males out so space has been a real struggle here, more plants doesn't necessarily mean more bud. Its way better to have a little space between plants and they will give you more weed and better quality, it will add up per m2.

I potted up the Green Poison seedlings last night. They will be moved to their new home tomorrow along with the Amnesia, Armaggedon and Jack Herer and Skunk#1.

Very nice harvest, surely you are glad to have more than you expected. In my opinion, this is rule number 1 in life to be happy and satisfied.. :d I see you used some paper bags there, do they save the product better? In my last grow I overdried them and then put them in plastic bags which resulted to having no taste or smell at all ... bummer ...

Very nice tails on the seedlings, I just wonder how you place the paper towel? Do you moist it daily? When I germinate I get really big tails like you guided earlier in this journal earlier, but I guess the plastic towels have been too heavy on them cause they get big but twisted which is a such a big chore to get planted later...

I see you have some tops that are way taller then the general size of the canopy. Do you supercrop them, bend or try to lower them or just let them be like they are? Asking, cause mine get heat stressed really bad but the rest of the plants are doing real good...

Since I'm using Canna PK and not Buddhas Tree, do you think it would be okay if I use nutes up to 800 ppm and add 200 ppm of canna pk or a bit more? I'm getting slight burns at 1200 ppm and I dont know if its the PK or the base nutes causing the problem...

I have some white things on my fabric pots which I have read they are not mold or any kind of rot, its just salt build up, you ever had these?

I was told by someone it's legal to have 6 plants if ya live in Spain is that true ?
Its decriminalised not legal but each area of local government can set different rules.

Here’s a list from the site

8D6E1A28-EDE2-4B5E-9B4C-36097ADB71B6.png

RAW makes your plants taste like shit dont use it. lol just to supplement when you need a a little boost.

Sorry about the lack of activity this week. ive been away working and had very little internet access.

I got the Amnesia Haze trimmed up and there was 73oz dry. quality was fantastic but looked very leafy. It. was mega hard to trim dry as there was lots of smaller buds due to only running 4 lights. Dry trimming is def better for quality but I will stick with wet trimming when poss as its a way faster trim and when you are constantly chopping plants down the little things that make it easier matter.

I am harvesting the hand fed room tonight and flipping the Alien system room to flower, although the system has been removed and now will be a hand fed room also........

So I wrote the above post before I went out and didn't post it so I will just add to it now.

I have started harvesting the BLZ Bud, Huckleberry and Kings Banner. There are some monster buds in there but the quality is mixed. Its all good but some is 10/10 baked and the huge heads not as baked but still nice 8/10. Heres a few pics of tonights work.

View media item 1503933

Check out the thickness of the stems! I have so much to do, I'm no where near finished but going of the room I harvested in the Alien system I think there will likely be around 150 oz dry. Def not a bad result If I do pull that as in the Alien room it was 129oz dry which was ok given the trouble with the system so potentially 279oz dry. For a grow of that size that is a good result and means I will go for 300 on next round. The clones of the BLZ BUD, Kings Banner and Huckleberry have been flipped today in the Alien room, so im hoping thats straight forward and turn out as good as todays harvest.

My Amnesia Haze, Jack Herer and Armageddon were potted up yesterday, looking good. I will get some images up tomorrow. The will go into the hand fed room once this harvest has dried.

Finally here is a pic of a grow I advise on. They are 2 weeks into flower (from 12/12). Gavita 750w 400v hps bulbs.

So Ive been in trimming today but had to cut it short as I accidentally stabbed myself in the arm with my snips! I cracked my funny bone on the chair arm and it made my arm jump forward which resulted in the snips sticking out of my arm. It hurt lol and blood everywhere. So never mind, I will get back too it tomorrow.

But I still got some chopped and hung and its looking good. Some of the plants are absolute monsters, I was expecting bud rot but so far none at all apart from a tiny bit where a bud had been snapped. Luckily it hasn't spread. There has to be at least 150oz dry in the room but im terrible at guesstimating the dry weights so we will see whats there in a week or so...

Enjoy, I reckon there has to be a decent entry for POTM here somewhere lol.

Also I have looked at the Green Man System and they look ok. I called them up to see if they want to do some sort of sponsored grow with one of their set ups and they letting me know on Monday. Im not going to buy one as they aren't cheap and I don't need one really but if they donate one it could be a good grow so watch this space.

Peace.

Ok so after 3 days and nights i finally finished the Manual fed room harvest. Now its done I wasnt as impressed as i was before harvest. There was too many plants in there and it showed in the final result. Some great main colas and several monster plants, however the competition for light has left a lot of wispy flowers and some sub par quality. So its a mixed bag. Heres some pics....

The buds will hang a week or so until dry then the next round can get in there. I will replace the plastic on the floor and wash the walls down. I am regretting not starting an automated system for that space now, its so labour intensive at this spot. I flipped the clones i took in the other room last night and im not over the moon with them. They are big and healthy but they could be better. I have 45 plants to go into the room i have just harvested. Currently in 10litre pots, they need potted up into 20litre and 45 in 1 room under 8 lights is def over kill because 33 was way too much this round. Im considering taking the 20 amnesia haze and placing them in the 8 light room and also adding another 2 or 3 600w hps, then placing 20 Armageddon in the 9 light room plus the 5 Jack herer. I couldnt run any morte lights in this room as heat is an issue, its not a problem now but it would be if i added even 1 more light.

That leaves the Green poison to pot up and get in a room. I do have other spaces to set up so they will go in one of them rooms.. Im absolutely stowed off at the moment with projects and work and will have some great things to show soon. im not going to document the bigger grows, after some thought it would def attract the wrong type of attention. But im looking at trialing a couple of new systems which means something fresh and different medias so i can show you guys how i run with rockwool. More on that at the time. It has been quiet around here but im going to make an effort to check in daily now ive done 3 harvests in 2 weeks.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom