Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

So heres an update from Spain. Ive just had a load of images sent so i will share them.

The plants look healthy even tjough temps are hovering around 66f. Way too low bit it will def help with the stretch on these amnesia. These had spidermite quitr badly and as you can see 3 days into flower and they are spotless beautiful plants.

They are on a very basic feed:
Ph perfect 3 part 1.6ec
Calmag 1.8ec
Buddhas Tree flower burst 0.25ml/litre
Roots excellurator 0.3ml/litrr
Great white mycorrhizae 1scoop per 10litres

IMG-20171220-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20171220-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20171220-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20171220-WA0030.jpg

IMG-20171220-WA0029.jpg

IMG-20171220-WA0032.jpg

IMG-20171220-WA0033.jpg

These plants are im desperate need of a prune but i eill have tonwait until 18-21 days into flower now. I also need to figure out how to get another 1200w or so of light in there to boost temps and growth.

Oh definately. I grew these out at the beginning of the year and even tbough it came down at 9.5weeks, which for a real haze is u heard of, it was probably the best weed i have ever grown. It was just perfect. Excellent shaped buds and consistency was perfect. The smell and taste was amazing. I dont even smoke weed these days but i smoked a couple oz of that and made premium oil from it to help with my pancreatitis and gallbladder disease i was suffering from at the time. If this is half as good i will be happy. My partner is looking after it. Shes inexperienced but follows my instructioms well and thats all i can ask for at tbe end of the day. I have spare lights there, i need to try and get a higher rating of power into the house. Spain is backwatds in many ways. If you saw the size of my house then how much power we get, you would laugh. My house is like 3 normal sized houses but with quater the power of a regular house. The spanish local council will probably want 5grand and rights to my house for an extra 5kw hahaha. Im laughing but its the truth.

This space needs to pull minimum 200oz to make it worthwhile. Bybthe time i pay for all feeds, power, wages and time in, plus rent, and other bills associated with a property. It needs to pull minimum 200os now its on full crack. I tjink realistically about 230 to 250oz dry based on m2 and there is more than enough light. So good 3 or 4 12 hour+ shifts trimming.

How much total light are u using for that expected yield or you calculate it based on m2 and not on lights?

Offtopic: I believe if all your journals are in one thread its more active cause people are lazy to switch between tabs and so on.
(Atleast I see the most viewed/replied threads here are like 10000 journals in one, but I think the backside of this is that you cant really follow if you didn't come @ start so ... complicated situation)

Just a thought, with all that Spanish sunshine could solar panels help add watts? regards

You would tbink so but the cost of installing them to what you get back isnt worth it cos of government taxes. Thats why there arent many solar panels where i live and its stupid. Corrupt greedy spanish government take every thing they can from you.

How much total light are u using for that expected yield or you calculate it based on m2 and not on lights?

Total light output is 10200w of actual draw. So light wise i should be pulling in the region of 350oz dry. And i have a total space of 3x4m2 and 4x2.5m2. So again more than enough space to pull 300oz. But have to factor in that air movement isnt as good as it should be, the system general gives less grams per watt than hand fed plants and the fact i am not doing all the jobs on the grow and left with a novice really, means my expectations have to be on the lower side. Now its possible that i could almost double 200oz dry but that is the minimum requirement to make it worth while.

It's always nice to be pessimistic and realistic, cause if everything goes smooth and you hit the max its kaboooom, cha-ching. I'm the same, never expect big things cause if something fails it hurts me grande.

I see you are using bare bulbs in one of the tents, what do you think in general about bare bulbs in tents?
Do you think it is worth it to try to extract all the hot air with for example 2 fans or stick to the good ol workin cooltubes?

P.S: I'm using Adjust-A-Wings on Cooltubes lol

The tent was thrown up quickly byba friend actually. Just from bits spare i have lying around as its not a prime grow. Dont get me wrong all grows matter but thatbspace is more of a hobby where i try diff things and its not the end of the world if everything dies. Having said that im hoping it pulls 80oz.

I dont use cooltubes in any space any more. I think the yield is less, quality is less, more bud rot and i think open shades cool the same. Cooltibes always have the risk of smell leaks and wheb you have rooms with 12+ lights its a lot of ductwork to mak sure theres no leaks, even on a 6 light tent grow which this will be it increases smell leakage risk, thats not a concern to me there but it is to most people.

Long story short is i dontbrate cooltubes at all and the best thing i ever did was ditch them after using tjem for years. Open shades on dutch barn style or parabolics are the way to go.

I'm starting to fink ya don't like cool tubes cult lol
I put the lack of traffic down to any other ppl apart from English can't understand ya hahaha
Sure lot of ppl read but don't post
I'm allways late to ya updates i never seem to get emails letting me know An by time I realise I'm 2 pages behind
I'm thinking of buying some of the omega v-pro 1000watt lights they seem pretty similar to gravitas but less than half the price has any one here ever tryd em I'm convinced the de lights are the way forward

So i was going to wait til after christmas to flio plants but after a full defl in the food aand drain system i think its time to switch to flower. They wlll get a little prune tonight to remove sucker branches and then flip. The tank needs changed so it will go onto bloom nutrients.

Feed for next 2 weeks will be follows:
Advanced nutrients calmag + 0.2ec (tap water @.03, taking ec to 0.5 ppm150-250)
Ionic coco bloom 1.7ec ppm850
Buddhas tree flower burst 0.25ml/l
Voodoo juice advance nutrients 2ml/litre
Great white mycorrhizae sprinkled in pots
Cannazym 2.5ml litre
Buddhas tree solar green power 0.5ml/litre

Ph5.8

I see your EC values are higher than your feed schedule, is this because it's a flood and drain system? Also, have you dropped super vit from your schedule?

Remember in my schedule i say clearly that it is a guide only and an example of what i would do in a grow. I am experienced and i change things here and there to match the grow. The feed schedule is a basic guide that anyone can follow and will get resukts just like any other feed chart provided by companies. The difference being that i mix brands and take what i thinknare the best products and then put thèm together.

I havent used supervit because i have done very little training, apart from one defol theres not much stress so no real need to use the supervit especially when plants are so healthy. I will add it notmally after i bend or defoliate but in this instance i felt it wasnt needed. However had it been another strain it may have been needed.

The ec values are higher because they are indica dominant looking at them, the BLZ Bud, they are hungry as hell for nutes. Again its just done by eye really.

Remember in my schedule i say clearly that it is a guide only and an example of what i would do in a grow. I am experienced and i change things here and there to match the grow. The feed schedule is a basic guide that anyone can follow and will get resukts just like any other feed chart provided by companies. The difference being that i mix brands and take what i thinknare the best products and then put thèm together.

I havent used supervit because i have done very little training, apart from one defol theres not much stress so no real need to use the supervit especially when plants are so healthy. I will add it notmally after i bend or defoliate but in this instance i felt it wasnt needed. However had it been another strain it may have been needed.

The ec values are higher because they are indica dominant looking at them, the BLZ Bud, they are hungry as hell for nutes. Again its just done by eye really.
I understand it's a guide and the need to tweak things. I just want to get a understanding of 'why' and 'how'.

Back
Top Bottom