Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

What do you think about scrog, is it worth it the hassle in the long term?
I'm wondering, how do you feed the fabric pots at the other room? You are handwatering them or they have system too?

Hey everyone.

So ive been home for a couple of days and while there i flipped my amnesia to flower. Theyve had 5weeks veg from clone. They look good but temps are really low hovering around 70-72f lights on. And 55f lights off. Normally id add more lights in this situation but my power is really unstable where the grow is so im limited to 4 lights. So im just going to have to ride it out and see what comes of it. Its just a small grow and i will use the weed to make oil mostly. They do look healthy comsidering the temps and they have been on a basic feed schedule, only base nutrient, calmag. I have just introduced flower burst, great white mycorrhizae, roots excellurator.

20171215_223414.jpg

20171216_110108.jpg

20171216_104251.jpg

20171214_220913.jpg

20171214_220910.jpg

The BLZ Bud, Kings Banner, Huckleberry are looking great. The hand fed plants havent been pruned and they are very strong indicas. Bushy with huge fan leaves. I think 2 weeks then i will flip. They are currently taking quite a heavy veg feed. Which is as follows:

Advanced nutrients ph perfect micro, grow, bloom. 1.7ec (850ppm @500comversion), roots excellurator 0.3ml/litre, voodoo juice 2ml/litre, carboload 2ml/litre, cannazym 2.5ml/litre. Ph 5.8

20171217_204005.jpg

20171217_204010.jpg

20171217_204001.jpg

The BLZ Bud in tbe flood and system also look great. They had a complete defoliation 5days ago and were bent. They have started to fill out again already. They get 2 feeds daily. Feed is same as above but the base nute is slightly weaker at 1.4ec (700ppm @500 conversion)

IMG-20171217-WA0007.jpeg

20171217_202816.jpg

The liberty haze are looking like they are massively under fed. And look a little weak. But i will up their feed and i will try get them transplanted this week. I will get some pics of these up later.

Those look pretty good bro not to shabby. I wish I had the setup ability to run an hps light all year around with my leds then i would get some great yields but as it stands i can hopefully do hps threw winter but take it out during summer im in hopes to save up and get perfect suns the Goliath or there 1000w cob setup which by next summer should be able 2 do if I can get my 1000w hps hood and ballast to work that is lol. But yea great job on those girls.

Those are looking good cult. It's a nice learning process for the newbies to watch the people on this board do it right. As tall as those guys are I am watching and hoping to learn how you manage the stretch. :)

Those are looking good cult. It's a nice learning process for the newbies to watch the people on this board do it right. As tall as those guys are I am watching and hoping to learn how you manage the stretch. :)

To be honest i will just let them do their thing pretty much. There is enough height to grow 7ft monsters so thats not a huge problem with stretch. Also they all look massively indica dominant, its hard to pick much diference between them all and they are 3 completely different strains.

I Will go in a prune the hand fed plants tomorrow. I wanted to wait until they were a bit more substantial than the plants i pruned in the systwm. The flood and drain plants have bounced back great from a full defoliation and are filling out nicely. The Gorilla Glue #4 that i just harvested from the system were flipped about the size these plants are now but final weight was dissappointing, yielding about half of what should have been there at 67oz not good. So i am going to veg these until after the holidays. I go home for 12 days on the 23rd. So baically 2 more weeks of veg. That will give some awesome plants for certain. Im hoping to pull atleast 120oz dry off the 24 flood and drain plants.

I still have the Liberty Haze vegging in the hand fed room in small pots which def is not ideal. I was supposed to have another room built and finished this week but been delayed til new year so quite a set back. Bit nothong i can do about it. I will pot the liberty haze up into 2litre pots seeing as they will stay there until aftrr the hols. It just means they can get a powerful rootball on them before bèing potted into 20litre fabric pots.

So once a prune these hand fed plants back.it will open the canopy up alot which is needed. Im not going to bend these ones, only prune and cut back. The reason being is the stems are just so thick and unplyable. Think ive gone a bit nuts on the silica lol. Dont get me wrong powerful stems are great for holding onto heavy buds, im just hoping i dont need a chainsaw to cut through the stems when its time to harvest. I will get a video or some pictures up tomorrow.

Peace.

Ps is it just me or does it seem quiet around here?

Not much to talk about when you make it look so easy cult . You're really working the perpetual system nicley!

But hope things otherwise are going good for you. And great looking entry for notm!

Not much to talk about when you make it look so easy cult . You're really working the perpetual system nicley!

But hope things otherwise are going good for you. And great looking entry for notm!

I wish it was easy. Dont get me wrong i love my job and thats what it is. This is just a part of what i do, theres more but no need to show more when i show more than most to start with. Most of my work is in UK now so i have to spend long periods away from my family and its ypugh not seeing my girls. Im looking forward to going home for 12 days at christmas for sure. Luckily i have some good help working with me now. An inexperienced guy but a smart guy who listens, i will take one guy like that then a 1000 know it alls. At least i know the jobs will be takenz care of when im gone. I will be able to spend a little time im my little garden at home when i get back fixing it up.

Good news! Yeah I can't imagine being away from my little one...

Your banter is just fine . But I think a book would do very Well! Your how to grow in coco threa d gets more hits cause they need help in there. I just like to swing in here to catch a glimpse of what a grow with resources should look like. In the hopes that one day I can do it like you do

Your banter is just fine . But I think a book would do very Well! Your how to grow in coco threa d gets more hits cause they need help in there. I just like to swing in here to catch a glimpse of what a grow with resources should look like. In the hopes that one day I can do it like you do

Yes you are right about that in regards to the coco tthread. To be honest they get just as much from this thread but i guess they dont know that lol. When i very first started i grew with a couple lights and miracle grow, you just have to build on it. I just buy new kit allnof the time with spare money. I have a lock up that would put some hydto stores to shame haha. Bit embarrassing really but mega handy because i can gonas soon as theres is a good space to grow.

Lol. well i`ve been away, back and catching up, over a hundred ounces wow, that's a trimming session and a half expect, better and better, regards

This space needs to pull minimum 200oz to make it worthwhile. Bybthe time i pay for all feeds, power, wages and time in, plus rent, and other bills associated with a property. It needs to pull minimum 200os now its on full crack. I tjink realistically about 230 to 250oz dry based on m2 and there is more than enough light. So good 3 or 4 12 hour+ shifts trimming.

Back
Top Bottom