Curso's True High Brix!

If they're looking great, try backing off on DeStress and just spraying Brix every 10 days. Go back to DeStress if there are problems, but I think you'll find they look better.

I'm in Montevideo Uruguay as I type this. I'll be back June 30.

Uruguay is appealing. :thumb:

I'd like Chile to see the light, too - Patagonia calls to me.

Your recycling program inspired me, that's for sure. I'm pretty much copying you with my "Rescue Soil" and one thing I notice is the barrel that stuff sits in is definitely warmer than the barrels the first/second run soil cooks in. The digestion of all that leaf matter is the key....gets the humus up. Humus has the highest CEC of anything....even colloidal clay.

I haven't grown a plant in this soil yet....but I'm top dressing with it and so far, so good.

I am happy to have inspired the very person who inspired me. Throw a plant in it Doc. You'll thank me later. Trust me on this one...It's like the wash, a leap of faith (although it's a well proven one). I wouldn't grow any other way now. Humus is exactly what I was thinking when I started adding leaf. It was a wtf kind of thing. I figured if we're adding the roots, why not the leaf and rest of the waste. It's a much better plan than leaving it for Otto the garbage man...lol

No I haven't. I'll have to get some from you, and see what else I need. You're away for 2 weeks?

I've been keeping up the De-stress and Brix routine. Think I should back off now?

Like Doc said 10 days bro. Roughly. I use destress twice in flower, if that. Like Doc said way back in the beginning of this thread about destress....If it looks perfect dont waste the product. I use it just for the growth properties in flower just to help bulk a tad. The further along you get with your soil the more you can space out the foliar sprays.

So I was just feeding my flowering plants some energy with tea (they'll get brix tomorrow) and I had to tie up the AK47 its starting to weigh itself down, already. While doing so I got to smell it. While like I said its sweeter than in hydro, its almost fruity in HB. I can not wait to smoke it. It's already frostier now in my soil that it is when it finishes in hydro...

The Sour Diesel #2 is frosty as usual and finishing fast. This pheno finishes in like 55 days in hydro and about 65 in soil. I'm not talking about some premature shit either. Calyxes swollen, pistils receded cloudy, trics ect...

Lost Coast Hashplant...I am also excited about this strain. After all the bs I went through to get this strain, the karma is giving me at least one nice plant. I'll be holding on to it too. I've already gotten requests for clones of it so I guess it's impressing some friends too...

My veg tent also got fed...everything is on track in there and the 20gl pot's will be here thursday. So I am thinking I might transplant it into the 20 thursday or friday and let it make a home in that big ass pot before I flower it. I'll add a tomato cage to the opp when it gets transplanted. I have a feeling I am going to need to do some serious training to her...

Okay now that I have time again in my life to do what I truly enjoy, I'll keep you guys a little more up to date with what I do...

Today things are looking like they are on the downhill coast. I gave all the plants in flower about 2 Tbl of Roots and they all got a weak transplant to wash it down. On top of that my soil is now ready for use and everything got 3-5 cups of freshly reamended soil. They'll also get some brix when I am done here too.

Okay now everything has been fed, top dressed, sprayed and now photographed...the Cola's are (in order) Sour Diesel #2, Ak47, LCHP, this skinny thing in early bloom is also a SD#2...the last pic is my happy OPP...waiting to get transplanted...
IMG_61052.JPG
IMG_61061.JPG
IMG_61072.JPG
IMG_61082.JPG
IMG_61091.JPG
IMG_61104.JPG
IMG_61113.JPG

IMG_61123.JPG

:bigtoke::peacetwo::bigtoke:

I think I might clean the OPP up some, put some soil in this 20gl pot (12ish gl its in a 5gl pot) add the leaf and some roots and let it eat the leaf. Then transplant the opp into the rich OPP leaf soil and then let her rip. What ya guys think about that?

Sounds like a plan to me bro! Pretty stoked I got four 15s coming in this week for my huckleberrykush and underdawg. I like the OPP leaves in the OPP pot. I've been reading about no/low till growing, and mulching the top later with plants own leaves seems to work wonders. I just made a mulch layer of leaves, topped with a bit of roots, and a handful or two of "rescue soil". Couple girls got that treatment. Expecting awesome results! I like this big pot indoors thing going on!

Sounds like a plan to me bro! Pretty stoked I got four 15s coming in this week for my huckleberrykush and underdawg. I like the OPP leaves in the OPP pot. I've been reading about no/low till growing, and mulching the top later with plants own leaves seems to work wonders. I just made a mulch layer of leaves, topped with a bit of roots, and a handful or two of "rescue soil". Couple girls got that treatment. Expecting awesome results! I like this big pot indoors thing going on!

Well this plant is growing so well that I hated to not let it do itself justice. I think the energy from OPP to OPP will work out very well. I have time. I'd much rather try this than try to pack that + the other babies in there. So if I take the time right now and build some purpose built OPP soil. My results will be fantastic. If I take this rout...I will have to veg it for a week or 2 in the big tent. Which isn't all that bad of an idea to be honest. That will give me time to train her to fit my area. I started this plant with what I am smoking today....(this is my high ass brainstorm btw)...

I think less is more. John was right. And if we are doing fewer plants, they had better be some monsters. I get it. Really I want to see what this Mars II 1200 will do to one big ass HB plant. John was trying to get me to do this a long time ago. He said something like "I haven't seen any HB monsters"....He's right. So, here comes one...lol

Oh hey Tav...You're gonna dig the underdog og...its really nice. After the Cat drench I added 1 tbl of epsom salt per 2 gl of water to each water until week 7 (ish) that gives you enough time to flush out any extra Mg you add...the flavor was like a punch in the face...

Oh hey Tav...You're gonna dig the underdog og...its really nice. After the Cat drench I added 1 tbl of epsom salt per 2 gl of water to each water until week 7 (ish) that gives you enough time to flush out any extra Mg you add...the flavor was like a punch in the face...

My new Roots product has added magnesium....so perhaps use half of the Epsom. OG's (real ones at least) and other complex hybrids often don't get their characteristic flavor unless overfed salts. But the new Roots product is done with this very thing in mind.

Back
Top Bottom