Curso's True High Brix!

Okay so...This is the OPP that I'm talking about (vegged under the 96x3w top led). It started when I started the lchp (a while ago)...It's probably going into a 7gl here in a few minutes with roots and some transplant and all that jazz...

IMG_60941.JPG
IMG_60952.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

This bud is what we expect from High Brix growing. And in a few short years we'll look back on this as the "early days" when we were just figuring it out.

Unfortunately, it makes horrible snobs out of us. I"m actually contemplating a toerance re-set the next two weeks because I'll be out of the country....to a place where weed is legal.....but probably not High Brix. Very sad. I need to help these poor people......legal weed needs to be high brix!

This bud is what we expect from High Brix growing. And in a few short years we'll look back on this as the "early days" when we were just figuring it out.

Unfortunately, it makes horrible snobs out of us. I"m actually contemplating a toerance re-set the next two weeks because I'll be out of the country....to a place where weed is legal.....but probably not High Brix. Very sad. I need to help these poor people......legal weed needs to be high brix!

I agree that what I am growing is what people should expect. It just takes a minute to figure it all out and dial it in for people. I swear its a combo of the led and the smartpots to the main reason my leaves are consistently green.

I am the worst snob man. Seriously. The cannabis I have been growing is just an out of this world buzz. Nothing else compares. I smoke the hydro and have to smoke a couple bong rips of mine just to get what I expect. It's not that its bad cannabis its just not the same. Not even the same sport really....lol

This OPP...Man...I hooked a caregiver friend of mine up with what I had to get rid of, he was out and needed something dank for his patients. Well as it turns out he did a couple bong rips and marked it as not for sale...hahahahahaha I wish I could share that shit with everyone. I swear its some of, if not the best cannabis I have smoked. Not because I made it, I could give a fuck about that. It's just that good, flavor, bag appeal, buzz...Maybe I'll take a couple bud pics today if I get bored enough. It's just funny to me to hear shit like that. "Dude that shit's so good I'm selling my personal and keeping that..."

This OPP...Man...I hooked a caregiver friend of mine up with what I had to get rid of, he was out and needed something dank for his patients. Well as it turns out he did a couple bong rips and marked it as not for sale...hahahahahaha I wish I could share that shit with everyone. I swear its some of, if not the best cannabis I have smoked. Not because I made it, I could give a fuck about that. It's just that good, flavor, bag appeal, buzz...Maybe I'll take a couple bud pics today if I get bored enough. It's just funny to me to hear shit like that. "Dude that shit's so good I'm selling my personal and keeping that..."

High Brix....it's all high, zero hype.

Damn, I can't wait! I had some 6-5-3 cured and it was 1-2 hits, everybody was done, I wanted to smoke more. But I'm talking about peps that are used to Mexican Brick not Hi-Brix! LOL
This guy asked if I par take, I said sure, your not a cop are you? I said no, he's like you look like one. I said thank you! Blending in! LMAO!
Hope everybody has a good Father's day.

I agree that what I am growing is what people should expect. It just takes a minute to figure it all out and dial it in for people. I swear its a combo of the led and the smartpots to the main reason my leaves are consistently green.

I am the worst snob man. Seriously. The cannabis I have been growing is just an out of this world buzz. Nothing else compares. I smoke the hydro and have to smoke a couple bong rips of mine just to get what I expect. It's not that its bad cannabis its just not the same. Not even the same sport really....lol

Hey Curso!!! Sorry I haven't been around much....been extremely busy lately and haven't had much time to really keep up with all the journals... Looks like your OPP is doing amazing!! I defintitely agree that I have too become a weed snob... I have people I know living by the phrase..."you don't cough, you don't get off" and I laugh to myself thinking... synthetic fertz or hydro...LOL.

I have to say, I love the high brix weed, even though I have still yet to perfect my last few weeks of flowering, with Docbud's methods and all us highbrix/ mineralized soil growers I think we all have elevated the game. I swear, I can literally make a gram of my bud last all day sometimes, where I pick up some dispensary stuff and go through a 1/8 or 1/4 in a day.. the high brix herb definitely is more full, more tasty, more pleasent, more smooth, and the high lasts longer, and you don't get adjusted to it or immune to it like other buds do.. I swear I smoke a few 1/8 of some non high brix weed and it loses its effects, I can smoke high brix weed for months on end and it still is as potent as ever :)

Wow I sound like a weed snob too :) and proud to be one :) lol

Hope all is been well with you, and my apologies for being absent for quite some time :)

Hey Curso!!! Sorry I haven't been around much....been extremely busy lately and haven't had much time to really keep up with all the journals... Looks like your OPP is doing amazing!! I defintitely agree that I have too become a weed snob... I have people I know living by the phrase..."you don't cough, you don't get off" and I laugh to myself thinking... synthetic fertz or hydro...LOL.

I have to say, I love the high brix weed, even though I have still yet to perfect my last few weeks of flowering, with Docbud's methods and all us highbrix/ mineralized soil growers I think we all have elevated the game. I swear, I can literally make a gram of my bud last all day sometimes, where I pick up some dispensary stuff and go through a 1/8 or 1/4 in a day.. the high brix herb definitely is more full, more tasty, more pleasent, more smooth, and the high lasts longer, and you don't get adjusted to it or immune to it like other buds do.. I swear I smoke a few 1/8 of some non high brix weed and it loses its effects, I can smoke high brix weed for months on end and it still is as potent as ever :)

Wow I sound like a weed snob too :) and proud to be one :) lol

Hope all is been well with you, and my apologies for being absent for quite some time :)

Yeah man, I haven't been around much either. I am trying to get a better balance of work and life. I think my next contract I might be available 4 days a week. Period. Just so I can spend time doing things other than working. Bro I haven't even had time to fight in like 6 weeks. The natives in my head are restless....lol

Snobs...I have created them bro. This High Birx like Doc and you have said isn't a joke. Nothing compares. I just took 3 rips off my bong of some OPP I'll be high most of the day. I don't even go to a local anymore. I make sure I don't run out of my stash.

Would I like to try something different, yeah sure. Will it get me high? Yep once maybe. Will I be happy to smoke my shit again? You bettya.

Here is a high brix smoking tip from me...Curso says..."When matching with someone with out hb weed, spark yours last to make sure you get baked too"...

Damn, I can't wait! I had some 6-5-3 cured and it was 1-2 hits, everybody was done, I wanted to smoke more. But I'm talking about peps that are used to Mexican Brick not Hi-Brix! LOL
This guy asked if I par take, I said sure, your not a cop are you? I said no, he's like you look like one. I said thank you! Blending in! LMAO!
Hope everybody has a good Father's day.

I hope you had a good fathers day as well.

Bro, it's no joke. Honestly, one to many bong rips will put a damper on your day. If you have an edible for breakfast (as I often do) and do a few bong rips of good HB weed. Your set for a good portion of the day. When this stuff cures bro...man it smokes so smooth. Really kit weed if washed smokes smooth right off the branch....

Blending in is a good thing to do...

High Brix....it's all high, zero hype.

Doc...Man, this last harvest was some fire.

I am looking forward to seeing what a plant in a 20gl pot of my reamended, recycled soil does. Its my feeling that it needs to be hit with amendment after 3 full runs. We'll see if I am right. I mixed up the soil a bit yesterday, just to get the bottom to the top and vise versa. It smells so rich. I taste that essence in my produce. I am really, really excited about this next plant. I am still debating if I should add more castings. I don't really think it's have to have thing in my soil, it's pretty well developed. So chances are I'll omit that and if it struggles I'll top dress with some if need be.

Doc...Man, this last harvest was some fire.

I am looking forward to seeing what a plant in a 20gl pot of my reamended, recycled soil does. Its my feeling that it needs to be hit with amendment after 3 full runs. We'll see if I am right. I mixed up the soil a bit yesterday, just to get the bottom to the top and vise versa. It smells so rich. I taste that essence in my produce. I am really, really excited about this next plant. I am still debating if I should add more castings. I don't really think it's have to have thing in my soil, it's pretty well developed. So chances are I'll omit that and if it struggles I'll top dress with some if need be.

Your recycling program inspired me, that's for sure. I'm pretty much copying you with my "Rescue Soil" and one thing I notice is the barrel that stuff sits in is definitely warmer than the barrels the first/second run soil cooks in. The digestion of all that leaf matter is the key....gets the humus up. Humus has the highest CEC of anything....even colloidal clay.

I haven't grown a plant in this soil yet....but I'm top dressing with it and so far, so good.

Happy belated Fathers Day Curso. As always, loving the grow here...

Your recycling program inspired me, that's for sure. I'm pretty much copying you with my "Rescue Soil" and one thing I notice is the barrel that stuff sits in is definitely warmer than the barrels the first/second run soil cooks in. The digestion of all that leaf matter is the key....gets the humus up. Humus has the highest CEC of anything....even colloidal clay.

I haven't grown a plant in this soil yet....but I'm top dressing with it and so far, so good.

My soil is like something dark and sinister. It sits in its 30 gallon bin, in a stack, stuck away in the corner. A couple times a week I lift the lid, stuff a handful of trimmings into the soil and close it. I lets out a puff of warm moist air across the hairs of my hand as I pull it away. I dunno, maybe it shakes and bumps around when I'm not watching it. I know that when I do pull the lid off and take a look, all the stuff I put in there is just gone. Gone. *burp* :cheesygrinsmiley:

My soil is like something dark and sinister. It sits in its 30 gallon bin, in a stack, stuck away in the corner. A couple times a week I lift the lid, stuff a handful of trimmings into the soil and close it. I lets out a puff of warm moist air across the hairs of my hand as I pull it away. I dunno, maybe it shakes and bumps around when I'm not watching it. I know that when I do pull the lid off and take a look, all the stuff I put in there is just gone. Gone. *burp* :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yep. It's hungry soil.

Have you used the new Roots product in the recycled soil yet?

No I haven't. I'll have to get some from you, and see what else I need. You're away for 2 weeks?

I've been keeping up the De-stress and Brix routine. Think I should back off now?

No I haven't. I'll have to get some from you, and see what else I need. You're away for 2 weeks?

I've been keeping up the De-stress and Brix routine. Think I should back off now?

If they're looking great, try backing off on DeStress and just spraying Brix every 10 days. Go back to DeStress if there are problems, but I think you'll find they look better.

I'm in Montevideo Uruguay as I type this. I'll be back June 30.

Back
Top Bottom