Curso's True High Brix!

Oh yeah man everything is great, thanks. I hope the same for you bro!!! We fed 3100 @ the UAW convention yesterday and earned myself a couple days off. So I finally have a chance to chop these plants. Not that I was in a rush for them but...I have a 14 day stretch that I wont be able to mess with them..So...Down they are coming....

OPP...This is a thin mint pheno, its really minty smelling and looks like the gsc mother I used...
IMG_60712.JPG
IMG_60721.JPG
IMG_60731.JPG
IMG_60741.JPG

This is half of the Fruit punch skunk. Its pretty skunky. This plant is going to become wax...
IMG_60752.JPG
IMG_60761.JPG

I have some pics of the flowering plants, I just have to up load them from my phone. They are on week 4 got their 1st dose of cat drench earlier this week. The Lost Coast Hashplant is going to be a big ass plant. If your looking for a yielder, this might one to look at. Its dwarfing the ak and its generally a really good producer. The ak...Man does it ever smell good. It smells about the same as it does in hydro but a touch sweeter. Really nice smelling plant. I hung out with the guy we got that from, he said its been around since 1988 or thats when he got it. Its a real deal AK. Very friendly plant, we've abused it in hydro and it keeps on chugging. I would suggest it to any newbie grower. I'll upload some pics of this pineapple skunk we have in hydro...LOL its a beast. give me a few to get them up here...lol

How the fuck do you feed 3100 people in one day?!? Lmao!!! Its a good thing youre bald bro hahaha!!! I still wish id have been able to go to that culinary school back in 01.

It's easy bro...many hands make light work ;) that was a buffet, it had 11 stations and like 12 chefs carving (I expedited the food). When we did the NAACP Freedom Dinner last month we fed just under 5k people plated in 20 minutes. That shit is pro :high-five: and the largest annual plated dinner in the world. They have that down to a science. I have done that show for a few years now the largest being just over 10k ppl, plated. We have it all hot and covered ready to give to servers in hot boxes. 10 servers, 2 chefs passing the food 10 plates at a time, 4-6 different sections (depending on size). Wham bam thank you mam....lol

Hey brotha from anotha. Hows it?

Man I have been busy as could be lately with everything. Its funny how you guys talk about kids. I had a nightmare of a time with my little one earlier this evening. She was being what Bid called it a shitling. Lol

Hope your enjoying that sunshine while it lasts....Youll let me know if you take a "Curso vacation" out this way you here. lol

This medicine I grew makes me feel funny. hahahaha. Amazing what stopping smoking for 4 days does to your tolerance. One hit has me soaring. 2 would eject me out of earths orbit and discombobulate my mind state. wawawewow

:morenutes::bigtoke::bigtoke::bigtoke:

Bro I got this dry attachment from vape ape called a nugzilla. Man it's the greatest thing, basically its a electric one hitter (or 3 if you pack it right) it fits my ecig (my battery is variable so I can get it to ignite) man it hits like a bong. Makes those long days not all so bad...;) I'm working on the vacation bro :bigtoke:

I think tomorrow I'll pull out the plants and take some pics for you guys out of the pink disco light (mars II 1200) and show you whats going on. These plants are pretty nice for my 6th run of the soil. What soil is in the tub got 2 cups of amendment that I ordered a while back along with some leaf and other matter from my last harvest. That is cooking for my next transplant for my next round.

I have this opp that has been vegging for a long time. It started as a seed. I sexed it. Reveged it. Vegged it out for another 2 months, transplanted it into a 5gl and it's been in that pot for a couple weeks. This plant will get transplanted into a 10-15gl bag and flower solo. I want to get a 1lb plant of hb OPP. This opp is the bushiest one I have had going. It'll be a fun grow to have one big ass plant under the mars II 1200. We'll see how I do. I am going to add like 30 lbs of castings a week before the final transplant, just to get it going.

That's the plan folks. The flowering plants are (as you'll see tomorrow) nothing less than what you guys expect from me these days. They are beautifully healthy, happy, pest free plants. The diesel is frosting up, the lost coast hashplant is really nice and this AK..man its pretty....

I think tomorrow I'll pull out the plants and take some pics for you guys out of the pink disco light (mars II 1200) and show you whats going on. These plants are pretty nice for my 6th run of the soil. What soil is in the tub got 2 cups of amendment that I ordered a while back along with some leaf and other matter from my last harvest. That is cooking for my next transplant for my next round.

I have this opp that has been vegging for a long time. It started as a seed. I sexed it. Reveged it. Vegged it out for another 2 months, transplanted it into a 5gl and it's been in that pot for a couple weeks. This plant will get transplanted into a 10-15gl bag and flower solo. I want to get a 1lb plant of hb OPP. This opp is the bushiest one I have had going. It'll be a fun grow to have one big ass plant under the mars II 1200. We'll see how I do. I am going to add like 30 lbs of castings a week before the final transplant, just to get it going.

That's the plan folks. The flowering plants are (as you'll see tomorrow) nothing less than what you guys expect from me these days. They are beautifully healthy, happy, pest free plants. The diesel is frosting up, the lost coast hashplant is really nice and this AK..man its pretty....

DAmn right we expect your plants to look great!

I won't be around as much the next two weeks, but I'll have a chance to check in and see those lovelies.

Bro I got this dry attachment from vape ape called a nugzilla. Man it's the greatest thing, basically its a electric one hitter (or 3 if you pack it right) it fits my ecig (my battery is variable so I can get it to ignite) man it hits like a bong. Makes those long days not all so bad...;) I'm working on the vacation bro :bigtoke:

quite nugzillerating.

fuck its late

good night.... snoring

Okay I'm going to post these plants as separate posts..This is the AK...The guy we got it from told me it's a true ak47..so Its AK47...

It smells like an ak dream, a bit sweeter than in hydro and much stiffer in my soil..in hydro the stems get a bit soft and need support...
IMG_6078.JPG
IMG_60792.JPG
IMG_60802.JPG
IMG_60812.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

be back with the lost coast hashplant in a few....

They look entirely fake, just like all the other ones you show. I bet they're just some beautiful plastic plants you keep around whenever you want to impress us. Bah!

;)

They look entirely fake, just like all the other ones you show. I bet they're just some beautiful plastic plants you keep around whenever you want to impress us. Bah!

;)

It's true those are just silk plants I have pieced together when the time is right...Lol... Thanks bro, I am pretty happy with these 3. I had the light a little bit to high, lowering it 6" made a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom