Curso's True High Brix!

I was asked the other day how I use the drenches and such. I wrote this down for my nephew in case he has to take care of my grow. I have these instructions hanging for him.

Recipes~ (are for six (6) plants)
Drenches
Transplant~ 1oz + 1ml tea + 1gl of water- Divided between all plants
Energy~ 1oz +1ml tea +1gl water- Divided between all plants
Cat Drench~ 1oz +1ml tea + 1gl water- Divided between all plants
Sprays
Brix ~ 1oz:1qt water spray weekly after 4 sets of leaves.
De-stress ~ 1oz:1qt water as needed
De-stress Clones~ 0.5 oz :1qt water spray daily.

Soil~
When you start your cook add the trim from your past grow. It doesn't matter if its dry and crusty, save and add that shit right off the bat. Success depends on it. DO NOT USE PLASTIC POTS. The success of your soil recycle depends on it.

Each round should rest for at least 3 weeks. Add trim, roots, stems ect..and some root zone to each rest. And be ready to thank me later.

Clones~
I always have something in my clone tray...Back-up plan's whatever you wanna call them they can chill in the cloning tray for a really long time, Just don't allow the roots to get long. Trim them. A couple times. Let that plug get full of roots. Once they hit dirt...LOL look out.

Veg~
Once those super rooted clones hit dirt. I deep root soak them 4 days after they get transplanted with roots and transplant water. This gets them settled in there. I do the same every 7-10 days and add 1 pt of energy drench 2 days after the soak. No more than 30 days in the small pots. 10 days before the flip (giving you 40 days total) transplant them into their final home with transplant. Deep Soak 4 days after and energy 2 days after the soak.

Flower~
Continue to use energy until week 2 of flower.

Week 3 ~ Cat Drench followed by water x 2
Week 4 ~ Cat Drench followed by water x 2
Week 5 ~ Transplant followed by water x 2
Week 6 ~ Energy followed by water x 2
Week 7 ~ Cat Drench followed by water x 2
Week 8 ~ Energy followed by water until its finished...

This is how I had my best success with the kit.
What i dont get homey is how you can water 2x between feedings in one week and not have overwatering issues. Explain a bit more please bro! Thanks :)

Curso thanks for sharing your details. i was wondering if you hose the ladiez with plain water once in a while. It looks to me like the foliars build up residue on the leaves after a few mistings. i usually work in a once a week straight r/o foliar to keep it clean.

slightly off topic but since youre a chef i thought to ask...say youre whipping up some puttanesca or a caesar or you just need some umami flavor add zing would you consider, in a pinch, subbing a lil OND or brixblaster for that anchovy element?

thanks for your thoughts bro

I don't water spray them, although I have in the past with co2 water.

Ah yes flavor...very good example bro. But lets look at what makes that anchovy element important in both of those dishes. It's the salty element in both of those (I make puttanesca often). Our palates are funny, they need salt to make things taste pleasant. So its kinda the same with plants. Sulfur gives things flavor. Like an onion for example. Loads of sulfur is needed to achieve that flavor. Now for that extra kick I have used a cat drench at the last pistil push then water twice and finished with energy. I've been adding 1 Tbl of Epsom Salt per gallon in their water after I give the first cat drench. That really beefed up the gassyness of the diesel, the og and the opp. I stopped adding it in like week 7 and gave them whatever drench and straight water there after. We (my friends and I) seem the like how they taste this time around. Not that past harvests were unpleasant we just like gassy weed. That is achieved via sulfur. Doc has been adding steamed bone meal (I think) to get that but is having bug issues with that soil. I have still not seen a bug in 17 months. It could be the super high energy soil I have going with the "tune up".

Just smoked a fat ass joint of Underdog OG...Its a nice strain. I made 3 trays of medicated crumb cake and 2 trays of pretzel crusted peanut butter cookies too...so if I rambled...I'll for sure be blaming the weed....

What i dont get homey is how you can water 2x between feedings in one week and not have overwatering issues. Explain a bit more please bro! Thanks :)

It's all in the amount you water bro...I have a pitcher that is used to water each plant. It's roughly 3 qt's the weekly posting is more of a guideline bro, thats about where you should be per week. I go by 2 sometimes 3 watering's then drench as a rule. I don't soak them in flower, just keep them happy. We control the weather. That's the art of the grow that I can not explain in text.

It's all in the amount you water bro...I have a pitcher that is used to water each plant. It's roughly 3 qt's the weekly posting is more of a guideline bro, thats about where you should be per week. I go by 2 sometimes 3 watering's then drench as a rule. I don't soak them in flower, just keep them happy. We control the weather. That's the art of the grow that I can not explain in text.
Thats exactly what i was wondering bro! I appreciate it :)

I know it's an old post, but Amen brother! I don't have kids either. It seems like the only adult only activities always involve some sort of vice. For example, I think movie theaters should offer "adult only" showings. Like a matinee, but maybe do them at night. Now that smoking is illegal indoors in many places, restaurants can change from "smoking or non?" to "kids or no kids?" and have a special section that is out of earshot. :winkyface:

Yeah man!!! It's nice to have a meal where there aren't 5 screaming kids. Maybe its not the kids fault but if we don't allow them...their horrible parents wont come in too...lmao!!! Nothing makes me lose my appetite faster than hearing screaming as I cut my steak...

I know it's an old post, but Amen brother! I don't have kids either. It seems like the only adult only activities always involve some sort of vice. For example, I think movie theaters should offer "adult only" showings. Like a matinee, but maybe do them at night. Now that smoking is illegal indoors in many places, restaurants can change from "smoking or non?" to "kids or no kids?" and have a special section that is out of earshot. :winkyface:

This is when an old fashion ass whooping is needed. My parents raised me with something called respect.. , now you have to many people that let their shitlings run around doing whatever they want, and then wonder why they don't listen when they hit 8-9(if they are lucky to last that long)

Yeah man!!! It's nice to have a meal where there aren't 5 screaming kids. Maybe its not the kids fault but if we don't allow them...their horrible parents wont come in too...lmao!!! Nothing makes me lose my appetite faster than hearing screaming as I cut my steak...
buhahahahaha:rofl: thats pricless

This is when an old fashion ass whooping is needed. My parents raised me with something called respect.. , now you have to many people that let their shitlings run around doing whatever they want, and then wonder why they don't listen when they hit 8-9(if they are lucky to last that long)
wc feilds hated children he is not the only one,,,i do love a very few
very respectful and mannered children but they are that way because i had a hand in raising them or their parents, i grew up with few but very memorable ass whoopings to scale with my transgressions i said a vulgar remark in front of my g-ma and she beat me with a cast iron skillet!! hour long lecture between licks with the belt made me a very well mannered respectful considerate adult, now a swat on a padded diaper is abuse?? lol i weep for the future

hey curso i just caught a snippet about an upcoming dr oz i think he is talking about bulletproof coffee! he said :im gonna ask you to put butter in your coffee! now dont judge. hmm may have to catch that one

Just remember nobody can copy the next guy exactly. All of our environments are different, use things you read as a guideline and make them work for your space.

Exactly like a recipe! Every chef adds a touch of themselves in whatever they touch. Same as a gardener.
The goal is same...the 'roads' taken are slightly different :)

buhahahahaha:rofl: thats pricless

wc feilds hated children he is not the only one,,,i do love a very few
very respectful and mannered children but they are that way because i had a hand in raising them or their parents, i grew up with few but very memorable ass whoopings to scale with my transgressions i said a vulgar remark in front of my g-ma and she beat me with a cast iron skillet!! hour long lecture between licks with the belt made me a very well mannered respectful considerate adult, now a swat on a padded diaper is abuse?? lol i weep for the future

hey curso i just caught a snippet about an upcoming dr oz i think he is talking about bulletproof coffee! he said :im gonna ask you to put butter in your coffee! now dont judge. hmm may have to catch that one

MMMM BP Coffee....lol don't get me going...lmao...Yeah my wife was saying something about that Dr. Oz thing too...She's going to record it ro whatever...lol

Exactly like a recipe! Every chef adds a touch of themselves in whatever they touch. Same as a gardener.
The goal is same...the 'roads' taken are slightly different :)

Yep, the chef has to have complete trust that the cooks are going to execute it close enough to what he was looking for it to be. That's why my buddy just hire's chef's. We get it pretty close if not better than he had expected. So, he just goes and finds some off the wall shit on pintrest and says, make this...lol (true story)

Okay some pics....things are going well. They all got some energy today and will get brix tomorrow.

Sour Diesel #2
20140520_065858.jpg

Lost Coast Hashplant
20140524_071359.jpg

AK
20140524_071413.jpg

Fruit Punch Skunk
20140524_071436.jpg

Crumb cakes ;)
20140520_185741.jpg

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

pretty well. it seems I haven't been here for a longtime, how are you curso:) I haven't see you on FB also, so I believe you are busy:)))
Okay some pics....things are going well. They all got some energy today and will get brix tomorrow.

Sour Diesel #2
20140520_065858.jpg

Lost Coast Hashplant
20140524_071359.jpg

AK
20140524_071413.jpg

Fruit Punch Skunk
20140524_071436.jpg

Crumb cakes ;)
20140520_185741.jpg

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Hey brotha from anotha. Hows it?

Man I have been busy as could be lately with everything. Its funny how you guys talk about kids. I had a nightmare of a time with my little one earlier this evening. She was being what Bid called it a shitling. Lol

Hope your enjoying that sunshine while it lasts....Youll let me know if you take a "Curso vacation" out this way you here. lol

This medicine I grew makes me feel funny. hahahaha. Amazing what stopping smoking for 4 days does to your tolerance. One hit has me soaring. 2 would eject me out of earths orbit and discombobulate my mind state. wawawewow

:morenutes::bigtoke::bigtoke::bigtoke:

Back
Top Bottom