Curso's True High Brix!

I had mine a couple hours ago, I seem to have found a groove. I don't want to break it :)

If I'm gonna have a particularly had day I'll have mine with a couple eggs cooked over a film of coconut oil, with an avocado. I forget there's lunch till about 3 PM when i do this. Same deal here bro: Where do you get all your energy? I'm 52.

BP coffee has my labs in perfect territory and has leaned me out and made me much stronger. I couldn't have gotten through the last 4 months without it....way too much strain.

If I'm gonna have a particularly had day I'll have mine with a couple eggs cooked over a film of coconut oil, with an avocado. I forget there's lunch till about 3 PM when i do this. Same deal here bro: Where do you get all your energy? I'm 52.

BP coffee has my labs in perfect territory and has leaned me out and made me much stronger. I couldn't have gotten through the last 4 months without it....way too much strain.

I've drinking protein shakes instead of eating food that weighs me down in the morning and for lunch. The type of cooking I am doing now is more of a sport than it is a culinary masterpiece. While the food is fantastic and we put a ton of work into it. When your cooking for 1000+ four or five lunch and dinner services a week it becomes a much higher pace than any restaurant or country club could ever be. So I eat like a professional. There is a certain amount of shape you have to be in to work in a 1,000,000 sqft + building. Really convention centers are the lost art of culinary schools, stadiums are too for that matter. We do more vip events than any 10 clubs in a year...While the city proper is broke, the rest of the community (the metro area) is loaded and love to spend their money.

I love what this diet has done for me, I haven't felt this good in 30 years (I'm 41).

I have to say thanks to you and doc for the BP coffee. I am a fan for life and have turned many people onto it in the short few months I have known about BP. If it wasnt for these journals I would never have known about it.

I will be getting a bale of promix soon. I tossed everything from that last round. pots soil everything.

I have to say thanks to you and doc for the BP coffee. I am a fan for life and have turned many people onto it in the short few months I have known about BP. If it wasnt for these journals I would never have known about it.

I will be getting a bale of promix soon. I tossed everything from that last round. pots soil everything.

You're welcome bro. Coconut oil changed my life. I figured it might help other people too. My wife found some 1000mg coconut oil pills. They seem to work well too.

Learning curve's blow sometimes bro. You'll be fine. How's the Coco adventure going?

I've drinking protein shakes instead of eating food that weighs me down in the morning and for lunch.
I love what this diet has done for me, I haven't felt this good in 30 years (I'm 41).
Coconut oil changed my life. I figured it might help other people too. My wife found some 1000mg coconut oil pills. They seem to work well too.
Ah man Curso, That's great. I've drank pure coconut water (not the brands with the additives & preservatives) for nearly 25yrs & in the last 5yrs I've detoured so many people away from energy drinks (the likes of red bull) it's not even funny. Once they've tried the coconut water for a week it's a done deal. I'm not as much of a health nut as I once was but my eating and consumption habits haven't changed much. Good habits die hard.

Ah man Curso, That's great. I've drank pure coconut water (not the brands with the additives & preservatives) for nearly 25yrs & in the last 5yrs I've detoured so many people away from energy drinks (the likes of red bull) it's not even funny. Once they've tried the coconut water for a week it's a done deal. I'm not as much of a health nut as I once was but my eating and consumption habits haven't changed much. Good habits die hard.

Coconut water is amazing for dehydration or even better, the prevention of it. Coming into summer I'll be mixing my protein with it. I'm about to start back on the hemp protein with collagen protein. Dairy causes inflammation, hemp doesn't (as long as you dont mix it with milk). The collagen is good for joints and tendons.

The energy I get from the healthy fat is awesome. Its amazing when you fuel your body the way it's meant to be fueled how well it actually works. Remember the human body is a machine. It is a fat burning machine not a sugar burning machine.

Cooking with coconut oil...Is awesome too. It has the highest smoking point of all oils so you can get a really nice crunch on stuff if you try. I sneak a couple Tbl in my work edibles too.

I'm far from a health nut. But this has changed my cognitive function and know other people suffer the same symptoms I was when I was diagnosed as Bipolar I. Living on a diet of monster's and Mc Donalds...made me go crazy...Getting healthy fats into my system daily and a bunch of due dalliance I learned how to "biohack" myself.

When the FDA put out the "low fat diet" the health of the nation suffered. Fat is what your brain and body need to function. Well the right fats. While I am ranting...When I buy 1.5L bottle of water (basically for the bottle) and it costs 5 times more than a 2L bottle of diet soda...there is something wrong.

Coconut water is amazing for dehydration or even better, the prevention of it. Coming into summer I'll be mixing my protein with it. I'm about to start back on the hemp protein with collagen protein. Dairy causes inflammation, hemp doesn't (as long as you dont mix it with milk). The collagen is good for joints and tendons.

The energy I get from the healthy fat is awesome. Its amazing when you fuel your body the way it's meant to be fueled how well it actually works. Remember the human body is a machine. It is a fat burning machine not a sugar burning machine.

Cooking with coconut oil...Is awesome too. It has the highest smoking point of all oils so you can get a really nice crunch on stuff if you try. I sneak a couple Tbl in my work edibles too.

I'm far from a health nut. But this has changed my cognitive function and know other people suffer the same symptoms I was when I was diagnosed as Bipolar I. Living on a diet of monster's and Mc Donalds...made me go crazy...Getting healthy fats into my system daily and a bunch of due dalliance I learned how to "biohack" myself.

When the FDA put out the "low fat diet" the health of the nation suffered. Fat is what your brain and body need to function. Well the right fats. While I am ranting...When I buy 1.5L bottle of water (basically for the bottle) and it costs 5 times more than a 2L bottle of diet soda...there is something wrong.

Eating right----and avoid eating wrong----changes the way you think, feel, move and adapt. If you eat a low protein,low fat, high carb die at best you'll be like a prey animal: docile, quiet, low adventure. You'll be mentally inclined to go along with the crowd and fit in.

If you eat a high protein/high fat/low carb diet you'll have much more explosive energy, but not good in long distances, and you'll tend to be an individual who desires adventure and who will take risks.

Now, if you take the latter type of diet and eat clean, organic, non-GMO food, and be a tad selective about protein sources and highly selective about fats.....your entire body will change, especially belly fat. Women do especially well with this type of diet as long as they don't fast.

Men do really well if we fast from dinner to lunch, with just the BP coffee at breakfast most of the time.

Using cannabutter for the BP coffee is incredible. I highly recommend. it.

Eating right----and avoid eating wrong----changes the way you think, feel, move and adapt. If you eat a low protein,low fat, high carb die at best you'll be like a prey animal: docile, quiet, low adventure. You'll be mentally inclined to go along with the crowd and fit in.

If you eat a high protein/high fat/low carb diet you'll have much more explosive energy, but not good in long distances, and you'll tend to be an individual who desires adventure and who will take risks.

Now, if you take the latter type of diet and eat clean, organic, non-GMO food, and be a tad selective about protein sources and highly selective about fats.....your entire body will change, especially belly fat. Women do especially well with this type of diet as long as they don't fast.

Men do really well if we fast from dinner to lunch, with just the BP coffee at breakfast most of the time.

Using cannabutter for the BP coffee is incredible. I highly recommend. it.

I had to copy and paste this to my wife so she could read it. Me reading it to her would allow her to nod and agree...However, as she is melting the fat off her with eating properly and including coconut oil every time she eats. After she read this post she stated that "while the scale hasn't really moved lately, she is dropping sizes weekly". I told her the scale isn't moving at an alarming rate because its fat that is being lost. It really doesn't weigh all to much. I also tell her to not scale watch, to go by how she feels. She's lost 30lbs with no exercise.

BTW guys, I'm not trying to lose any more weight. I am where I want to be. Now it just maintaining the energy level that I have become accustom to. It's amazing to be a lean, mean, fat burning machine. As I sip on a bp coffee and doing bong rips....

PS...Doc I have not gone fighting...My ribs are actually still a touch tender. I figure 2 more weeks I should be back to 100%. Working is helping bringing them along and getting my legs in much better shape. Once I do get back into armor...Someone is in trouble...IDC who it is....lol

curso buddy!! been a min im trying to get there with the good fats sometimes all i manage is a splash of mct in my coffee but i sure feel a difference i no longer drink coffee all day 1-2 cups and im done and jacked up all day, unfortunately where i live finding anything but the typical american diet is difficult and insanely expensive a pint of coconut oil is 22 bucks at the local market ,so i buy alot of stuff online, we will get there its just going to require a little more effort than typical, hope everything is going good in your neck of the woods! :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom