Curso's True High Brix!

i love hso sd2 i just stuffed the biggest one ive ever grown into a scrog perhapes the biggest plant i have ever grown, and it was a reveg i have let go in veg or like 4 months! she is in a 4x2x7 tent by herself, lol she pretty much filled the screen instantly just need a few days to settle in, then about 600watts of led to flower and of course more clones:rocker: your girl looks stunning!

Bro I love sd #2...Especially this pheno. I bet had I let it go another 2 weeks it would be some knock out shit. But I prefer something more energetic and happy, than lazy and stupid. I'll pop in an have a look at your thread today ;)

Here is the OPP that is vegging, I took her out to clean her up a bit. I'll clone her after I transplant her. I have a few people asking me for clones of OPP.

Here she is...
IMG_61672.JPG

:peacetwo:

i have not put up pics of her in the scrog yet but there are some o her all big n chit, in #9 8 is about to close thank god, dig the fresh gear wow if i stood beside you we would look like david & goliath i'd take up the whole mirror! lol

LOL yeah probably. There was a massive dude I was working with he was 6'9" like 390...lol We looked like Rob and Big...

I did like the ice wax but it doesn't yield like BHO does. The process of blowing cans gets all the matter out of the leaf vs getting everything on top of the matter. We thought about making ice until we did the math.

We have a vacuum for the bho, so there is no trace of the gas in it. I like the way bho tastes when its purged right. The ice wax doesn't have the same kick as bho, not by a long shot.

LOL yeah probably. There was a massive dude I was working with he was 6'9" like 390...lol We looked like Rob and Big...
hes got an inch or 2 in height on me but im gonna tip the scale in about the 50-60 lb range
Well..I added another layer to the 20gl pot after I cleaned up the OPP. That makes 4 layers of OPP leaf matter in there with tea/transplant. I have really high hopes for this plant. ;)
i have been doing a thing you might like i take a plant in a 3-5 gal smartie and rather than transplant i set it on top of a same sized or slightly larger smart pot full o fresh soil/coco well my avorite way is to put a 3 or 4 gal on top of a 5gal thats not quite full and set it in a few inches and let the plant have both pots, theres no trans shock and the are getting huge fast or me, i picked it up from another led grower kushsington farms he tests for lush
surprisingly the bottom pot is full o roots in a couple weeks , thought you might ind it interesting :rocker:

hes got an inch or 2 in height on me but im gonna tip the scale in about the 50-60 lb range
i have been doing a thing you might like i take a plant in a 3-5 gal smartie and rather than transplant i set it on top of a same sized or slightly larger smart pot full o fresh soil/coco well my avorite way is to put a 3 or 4 gal on top of a 5gal thats not quite full and set it in a few inches and let the plant have both pots, theres no trans shock and the are getting huge fast or me, i picked it up from another led grower kushsington farms he tests for lush
surprisingly the bottom pot is full o roots in a couple weeks , thought you might ind it interesting :rocker:

I have seen that. I'm trying to make plant specific soil for this 20gl pot. See what happens when to soil is tuned to the key the plant is playing. If I conduct this properly I should have my best harvest yet. And it'll be from one plant...lol

I have seen that. I'm trying to make plant specific soil for this 20gl pot. See what happens when to soil is tuned to the key the plant is playing. If I conduct this properly I should have my best harvest yet. And it'll be from one plant...lol
that is cool im interested in how it goes , you could use it in stacked smarties if you wanted to lol i need pretty much all the hb goodies and amendments to do it right again, been on a mission to conquer hydro lately lol

Back
Top Bottom