Curso's True High Brix!

I guess my questioning may have been a tad rough, to lush I so apologize if I came off the wrong way. I will leave it alone because it's not worth being banned over. My personal feelings about what they sell will be kept to myself from here on out. Unless they have more to say. Otherwise lets move on. I got my point across. Its not worth the drama. We who know, know.

Thanks for understanding guys. They do pay to be here, doesn't mean we have to like their product, but no need to attack them either (I guess that's what I did).

So Sam please accept my apology if you thought I was attacking you personally. It wasn't you as a person, I hope you realize that. I dont even know you. So I don't have an opinion of you as a person, so I wouldn't have attacked you. I was shooting at your products. To which you explained your case as best you could (we might not like it) but it is what it is.

Have a great day..
Curso

Critically questioning a product made by a company who stands by their lack of transparency hardly seems like an attack to me.

In any case, Lush didn't make very many new friends in this exchange. And I'm further compelled to never try one of their panels. Oh well.

PlatinumLED here we come!

thanks bro, I think people try to read tone in print and assume I am mad...lol I am a chef, we are brutally honest.

Wow, quite a show today...

I completely read and reread the last few pages and what totally could have eliminated the "static" was the Lush rep being professional from the beginning. The whole 1st post was loaded with arrogance, snippy remarks and was not professional in the least... Customer service NEVER involved opinion and should never be written or communicated in a way that could be offensive to the public. The Lush rep could have come in, answered the questions, left all the snippy condescending remarks out of it, and I bet that half or more of this interaction wouldn't have happened.

Lush should be ashamed of hiring this girl, and throwing her to the wolfs without educating her first... Reminds me a lot of the hiphop world where people would get all gassed up and believe in their "product" but really were just the crash test dummy in an accident waiting to happen with very little liability to the owners. I feel bad this rep is probably in the same boat...excited to be working for a company she so firmly believe in not realizing she is getting gassed up, fed lines of BS and then she goes to battle for the owners..

Either way this very much opened my eyes that I will NOT be considering a Lush light ever... I would never use a light for cannabis that relies on science based on algae... and does not disclose general information that every single other LED company on the market does. I mean come on... a photoshopped PAR chart with no facts? and better yet a rectangular light with a square footprint??? I am happy that this happened because any company knows they want to attract business, and if it means proving your ferrari priced panels aren't a yugo under wrap..

I suggest showing some actual proof of PAR readings, Diode types and upgraded drivers, because otherwise it looks shady, like you have something to hide.. its quite obvious that these are the pieces of info that have been repeatedly asked of every LED company..so why does Lush keep it secret.. to me it looks like there just trying to see yugo's at ferarri prices...

Overall I am glad for people like Curso who challenged their claims. That is what forums like this are supposed to do, I mean if we truly care about our community, why would we want to allow fellow members and growers to waste there money on unproven claims and in accurate info.. *for example...I put Intelligent Gro through the ringer...and they supplied every single detail of their lights.. including chips details and actual bins/wavelengths used... ... they weren't ashamed to support questions about there product, they wanted to educate consumers...to make the right choice. One can only make a good decision when educated enough to do so...

I know we all learned something about Lush today...I just hope the learning was reciprocated equally and they maybe decide to quit hiding information and making it public. And when they make info public, hopefully it is actual fact and not BS... Blackstar and Epilux chips?? I mean really? that is the answer I get when I ask specifically what chips are in your panel? It would have been better off if they said flint and a rock, at least I would of laughed out of humor instead of humility for them. My 2 cents...

So thank you Curso for being the one to put them on front street... I agree that the sponsors due deserve a fair chance to market there products, but also expect a company to justify a huge price tag if asked... and not to get mad, frustrated or make it personal when asked to prove their products are worth it.. funny what money does to people.

Thanks Ice!!! and I agree with you completely.

I wasn't attacking her personally, just the products.

She made it personal by being condescending with arrogant answers. All that does is cause things to go bad. Yep I called their lights garbage and junk. I will stand by that too. They still havent proven why that price tag is warranted. The results she posted has multiple lights on each plant. To me that is no sign of "truly awesome" lights. Just lights with poor performance....

Okay, now that we are past all that bullshit. Thanks guys!!! Lets get excited about my grow again... Platinum is sending me 2 450's to hang in my flower tent. They use bridgelux (white and blue) and epistar for the rest of the wavelength. Here's the thing. We are going to see if these 2 450's can keep up with my 2 1200's. Par value says its totally possible. The rest is up to me and how I train her.

Just in case anyone missed this PAR testing done by Platinum LED for the 450...its impressive. I also saw the same test for their 1200 model...holy shit, that's a strong light.

Here's what I'll be showing you guys....Remember I am receiving 2 so this Humboldt Seed Org~ Lost Coast Hashplant is going to be enjoying this...
[video=youtube;OssBH34F8mQ]
[/video]

I'll include this in my new thread but here's a nice teaser of what a good LED company does...

Fuckinay, back to growing. Dude, you're going to need a full memory card for the pics tomorrow...whoop! whoop! :yahoo:

I have a couple extra's actually.

Ice summed it up enough to where nothing else needs to be said on the subject. So back to the regularly scheduled program, growing the best cannabis possible. I can't wait to see how the lchp reacts to this light the first time...I might even take a video ;)

Yeah me too! I might have to buy one this winter to keep the tent warm when it gets moved into the garage lol

Bro you live in hell on earth, how do you have to heat a tent....lol

In case you guys didn't know TheCanuck has by far the hottest job I have ever known anybody to have. That shit is hotter than the steel mill in the pour room, because he cant escape it.

I guess my questioning may have been a tad rough, to lush I so apologize if I came off the wrong way. I will leave it alone because it's not worth being banned over. My personal feelings about what they sell will be kept to myself from here on out. Unless they have more to say. Otherwise lets move on. I got my point across. Its not worth the drama. We who know, know.

Thanks for understanding guys. They do pay to be here, doesn't mean we have to like their product, but no need to attack them either (I guess that's what I did).

So Sam please accept my apology if you thought I was attacking you personally. It wasn't you as a person, I hope you realize that. I dont even know you. So I don't have an opinion of you as a person, so I wouldn't have attacked you. I was shooting at your products. To which you explained your case as best you could (we might not like it) but it is what it is.

Have a great day..
Curso
She made it personal by being condescending with arrogant answers. All that does is cause things to go bad. Yep I called their lights garbage and junk. I will stand by that too. They still havent proven why that price tag is warranted. The results she posted has multiple lights on each plant. To me that is no sign of "truly awesome" lights. Just lights with poor performance....

Well thank you. I appreciate that; I didn't mean to sound condescending or arrogant. I do very strongly believe in the product I represent here, and unfortunately sometimes I don't realize how "rabid zealot" I may come off as. I accept your apology, and much appreciate it, 'cause I'm fine with us disagreeing over products. I also apologize for any offense I caused.

I will note that the pics I did post were just handy at that moment. They were actually being grown under a couple of prototypes equalling 650w a couple of years ago.

Anyway,if you're still interested in having any further discussion, I'm always game. I will be a little more careful so I don't come off wrong :) Often I think I'm being humorous and uhm... I'm not. I definitely can explain some of my answers a little more thoroughly, and you can laugh at me a little more for epilux and blackstar. (I know I deserve it lol, I do. I had Epistar and Bridgelux in my notes and by the time I typed my brain had thoroughly scrambled it all.)

Either way, I do appreciate the apology and apologize again myself. I don't like having not-friendly relations with folks. Well, no one does I guess.

Well thank you. I appreciate that; I didn't mean to sound condescending or arrogant. I do very strongly believe in the product I represent here, and unfortunately sometimes I don't realize how "rabid zealot" I may come off as. I accept your apology, and much appreciate it, 'cause I'm fine with us disagreeing over products. I also apologize for any offense I caused.

I will note that the pics I did post were just handy at that moment. They were actually being grown under a couple of prototypes equalling 650w a couple of years ago.

Anyway,if you're still interested in having any further discussion, I'm always game. I will be a little more careful so I don't come off wrong :) Often I think I'm being humorous and uhm... I'm not. I definitely can explain some of my answers a little more thoroughly, and you can laugh at me a little more for epilux and blackstar. (I know I deserve it lol, I do. I had Epistar and Bridgelux in my notes and by the time I typed my brain had thoroughly scrambled it all.)

Either way, I do appreciate the apology and apologize again myself. I don't like having not-friendly relations with folks. Well, no one does I guess.

Its cool Sam. See we just needed a minute. I love to talk lights, cannabis and specs.

That's kinda the shitty thing about talking via print (if you will) we can't read the sarcasm. That's the issue with print or even txt messages. We knew what you meant with the typo.

Honestly Sam I wasn't launching any attack at you. I (like many others) like to know what makes things tick.

So Sam, how about this we just start over and let the past be what it is. Hi Sam I am Curso , its my pleasure to meet you...

Its cool Sam. See we just needed a minute. I love to talk lights, cannabis and specs.

That's kinda the shitty thing about talking via print (if you will) we can't read the sarcasm. That's the issue with print or even txt messages. We knew what you meant with the typo.

Honestly Sam I wasn't launching any attack at you. I (like many others) like to know what makes things tick.

So Sam, how about this we just start over and let the past be what it is. Hi Sam I am Curso , its my pleasure to meet you...

Hi Curso!
I'm Sam :) It's lovely to meet you! You do grow some fine cannabis there, sir.
I totally agree with you about the ease of misunderstandings occuring from reading everything. I cannot imagine how anyone managed interpersonal relationships via letters back in the old days when it took weeks to get a letter around!

I also love to talk lights, cannabis, and well, more cannabis. I'm definitely not as experienced or knowledgable as many of you here, that's absolutely true, but I'm learning a lot from the community here and I really enjoy the people.

Lastly - omg me too I love knowing why and how things work! I was always in trouble as a kid for tearing everything apart... now I just don't have any appliances left lol. :)

Hi Curso!
I'm Sam :) It's lovely to meet you! You do grow some fine cannabis there, sir.
I totally agree with you about the ease of misunderstandings occuring from reading everything. I cannot imagine how anyone managed interpersonal relationships via letters back in the old days when it took weeks to get a letter around!

I also love to talk lights, cannabis, and well, more cannabis. I'm definitely not as experienced or knowledgable as many of you here, that's absolutely true, but I'm learning a lot from the community here and I really enjoy the people.

Lastly - omg me too I love knowing why and how things work! I was always in trouble as a kid for tearing everything apart... now I just don't have any appliances left lol. :)

Cannabis is easy Sam. Really its all about the relationship between the roots and the soil. When we start feeding plants the heavy salt nutes it really no longer becomes medicine. Its unnatural. Maybe one day we can sit down over a coffee and a spliff and talk about lights and fun stuff...I'm not to far from you guys :)

Ps...thank you for the compliment...

Back
Top Bottom