Curso's True High Brix!

Good rant/topic Curso! I see you got them circle talking without them saying much...seems to be their thing.. :)

Here is some cannabis specific research from there website...

Things you trust your lighting company to know:

How our plants are absorbing light photons

Which pigments are absorbing photons

How your plant is transferring energy

Which blend of light correctly fuels plant growth

What not to give plants to prevent doing harm

and then they go on to say this... and this is where I had to post it..

Yz represents the phycobilin proteins that absorb light. These proteins are responsible for controlling highly energetic electrons. Think of them as an organic harvester or conduit for energy. Positioning an electron at the binding site where chlorophyll will use it to split a water molecule is not an easy task. Yz requires its own fuel in order to do this. Yz is also absorbing photons and converting them into protons and electrons. In nature, Yz's proton will be used to control P680's electron because it's 50% more electrically charged. In the absence of those highly energetic electrons, these phycobilin proteins can pass their low energetic electron to the chlorophyll binding site instead. This is how HPS, MH and CFL technologies have been able to grow plants using yellow, orange and light blue color spectrums and why Lush Lighting can do it all better

But the whole kicker of the "cannabis specific research" is this...

from wikipedia
Phycobilins (from Greek: φύκος (phykos) meaning "alga", and from Latin: bilis meaning "bile") are light-capturing bilanes found in cyanobacteria and in the chloroplasts of red algae, glaucophytes and some cryptomonads (though not in green algae and plants).

Do I have to even say it... there "science page" is talking about algae???

Just so you know Lush...
Phycobilisomes is also only in algae

Phycocyanin is in blue green algae...

Phycoerythrin is only in red algae....

your post wasnt worth reading to me after your first paragraph, go be condescending elsewhere.
I wasn't being condescending. You "called Lush out" to come answer your questions. I did. You demanded someone from Lush come answer your questions, post haste! Less then 10 hours and you declared us dead in the water, on a thread we had no idea about for several hours! And clearly based on the rest of your response you did in fact read the rest of my post. So again, you're just being rude and aggressive for no reason. As you have been since you first brought up anything about Lush.

$1000+ for a china made light....gtfo you just wasted my time without answering anything.
What did I not answer? Did I not answer your question about chips? About MBPCBs? I attempted to answer each thing as thoroughly as possible; however your tactic of throwing everything at the proverbial wall (that's Lush Lighting, for clarity) and seeing if anything sticks makes that a bit tricky. If I missed a question, just let me know. I still, in reviewing my post, do not see any.

I am not makeing claims that NASA is using your blue junk spectrum.
You are actually literally the only person I have ever heard say anything of the sort. I quoted Matt directly from a published article, and it did not say NASA uses our lights. Not at all. And because the publication in which the quote was originally published is in vaguely the same line as 420Mag, I won't post the link here. If I have time I will try to get a screenshot of the quote. I'm sure you'll somehow still manage to misunderstand and misquote us, however.

Kangaroo court eh??
1: a mock court in which the principles of law and justice are disregarded or perverted.
2: a court characterized by irresponsible, unauthorized, or irregular status or procedures.

So, yes, actually, given your accusatory tone, your complete disregard for your burden to also produce evidence regarding the things you say, your disregard for all standards of conduct regarding civil discourse with another human being, your irresponsible mangling of the words said by both myself and Matt Johnson... yep.

Or that you are innovators how did you innovate something that you didn't even design?
a new idea, method, or device is the definition of innovation. So we've already established that the device in & of itself is not the innovation; the innovation lies in the ideas we have had about light spectrums and cannabis growth.

You are just another China reseller with a high mark up.
We have always been upfront about the fact that our lights are manufactured in China. Only the manufacture and assembly happens in China. All other steps in the retail process happen here at Lush, in Michigan. Some of those steps are things like research & development, and engineering. That is also what sets us apart from "just another China reseller". We are an American company who happens to manufacture in China. Given what you have had to say about that, apparently that's very rare and we are the only company that isn't 100% American made.

Thanks for clearing that up, you sound like my step kid when I tell him something he just bought is junk.
And then you go on to threaten me... Again, nice. Very classy. I'm really impressed by your style.
Compare me to your step kid again this can turn really ugly fast.
I didn't compare you to my stepkid. I said that was an interesting thing I learned while step-parenting, and I definitely meant that some individuals who laugh off Lush are experiencing exactly that. Perhaps you're feeling defensive because you recognized yourself in that statement.

I have been offered more free lights that I care to mention. I accepted Platinum because their spectrum is proper for photosynthesis, they draw less power and have a higher par than anything I have seen.
Good for you, and good for them. Free things are awesome, and it's always good to be happy with the product of your choice.

I do my due diligence and wouldnt have called you out in the manor I did if I didn't have the proof sitting right her. But I am a good card player. I dont tip my whole hand.
A good card player also knows that even if you were bluffing and you ain't got nothin', at the end of the hand, you still gotta pony up. I've provided links to what I can without offending the always awesome 420Mag; I'll get a screenshot of the very blatently misconstrued NASA quote. I have yet to see anything solid from you backing up that we have said anything about a competing company copying us; that we have ever said NASA uses our lights, or anything about this light that was torn apart. I want to see pictures of the factory seal being broken, so we can all know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was not tampered with in any way to help anyone "stack the deck".

Just like (redacted) uses lush right??....
We have an endorsements page on our website. We can authenticate all of those endorsements. So uhm, I'm gonna go with those, yes. Seeing as that's how official endorsements work. You cannot argue them into not being real.

You say "who says we dont use cree" ....2 paragraphs later you do. Why wont you disclose what chips you are using? are they inferior?
1. LOL. Why won't you quote my entire sentences there? Oh. Because then they didn't work for you. Because you have to misconstrue my words deliberately in order to continue your flimsy arguments. I said it was absurd that while the burden of proof on my end is very high (and gets higher everytime I produce what is demanded..) you are willing to accept any anti-Lush claim without any proof but "my friend who definitely isn't me said so." Further, I said:
So? We did start out exclusively with Cree. But we also found other chips that work as well or better than Cree for our purposes. So we no longer list them as an exclusive supplier, and we don't share our electronics components suppliers. Sorry. That's actually our right and privilege as an American company.
. So, we once did use exclusively Cree, now we do not. We don't disclose what chips we are using because we guard our "secret recipe" very closely.

There is only one light out on the market with a massive markup that is worth the price tag....
Okay. Good for that company. We don't see a need to bash other companies to get ahead. We get ahead on our hard work and our dedication, not kicking the other guy. That's a terrible way to be.

I have seen few grow's do well, basically only one. And I highly doubt your 1gpw claim from the spectrum you use. That's a claim again prove it.
Okay. No problem. Tell me specifically what will prove it to you, since everything I provide you scoff at and dismiss.

None of your "users" have nice plants, they all look struggling in some fashion.
Okay. I guess if you dig deep enough on the internets you can always find what you're looking for.

Compare me to your step kid again this can turn really ugly fast. I have never wanted a lush, I know what they are. And you confirmed that you are just another china reseller, no different that intelligro...
Lol. Oh yeah, the threat. That's really uncalled for. Regardless of whether you ever wanted a Lush or not, you certainly did attack us and demand that we come answer your questions! Immediately or sooner!
And you have made many claims against our company that you have no evidence of, nothing.
Last but not least...
Our R&D, Marketing, Sales HQ, Engineering, Shipping & Recieving, Tech Support, etc are all located in Michigan. Our lights are manufactured and assembled in China, and shipped to Michigan for quality assurance. So that is still not "just another China reseller".

Curso, few people regardless of light, even outside with Mother Sol, grow as nice as you and the Gang..:)
Maybe its not the light?
I'm nearly convinced of this. Curso's grows are about the best I've seen in my short growing career. I honestly believe if we were to ship him to Mars (yes the planet) with a handful of seeds and a goody bag and came to pick him up a year later, him & the martians would be sitting back smoking some of the best weed the universe has to offer.

You could give the best of everything to me & I probably still couldn't produce like you Curso. Not taking any sides but if you were to use a Lush Light I can almost guarantee their sales would explode as would any company's lights you choose. All due to the great buds you produce.

And that's all I have to say on the subject... Love you man!

$2016 for a 650w light...absurd! Do they think we're just a bunch of dumb stoners? I, for one, dont even smoke, graduated top 5 in HS, went to university for a year before i joined the Marines where i excelled in one of the most technically demanding jobs thereafter becoming an instructor! Im just one example of what im sure is a plethora of intelligent cannabis growers this company is trying (and succeeding in some cases) to dupe! Lush Lighting will never get my business! Im quite happy with my cheapo Mars ll thank you very much! :)

Your right ziggy. I just hate seeing my 420mag brothers and sisters getting ripped off buy a company that puts a 600% mark up on their lights. Its just bad for us growers to be given all these claims by companies with no true testing, calling themselves innovators and the rest are imitators. When a simple search shows how long Lush has been around, there are many, many led companies that have been around much longer than they have. I have yet to see someone copy a lush, nobody would want a veg light to flower with....
You still haven't proven that we ever called anyone an imitator. We also never said other companies haven't been around longer. I stated how long we have been around.

one more thing Lush...you say

All I have to say is thanks for the laugh but your high price tag led, has never proven any better results than the "cheap china" lights. I strongly disagree with you. I have seen no lush plant look even vaguely as healthy as my worst plant.

Think because I grow in a tent I don't know wtf I am doing. Well that remains to be seen, when I get another room and fill it with "cheap china lights" not much different than yours (with a much better spectrum) I am more than sure my results will far surpass anything you have to offer.

At the end of the day Lush. I am allowed my opinion the proof is out there and you said it yourself they are made in china. So again what warrants the massive mark-up? There is nothing special about the spec on your lights, you have no true par testing. You supply any would be costumer with no information on the parts. I'd call that trying to hide something. You see many, many other companies tell us what parts are in their lights. We want to know so we can do our dd on them. DD on you says your lights are garbage....
You're totally allowed your opinions. You also said you wanted someone from Lush to come answer your questions. I did, and I am.
I've talked about our pricing to death. You cannot make it be true that we have a massive mark-up by saying we do repeatedly.
We're not trying to hide anything. We're protecting our proprietary product. Something I don't believe Chinese companies are allowed to do, by the way. I could definitely be wrong. I know that American companies, can.

I'm sorry Lush but Hosebomber is someone whom I trust completely with his assessments.
Lush Lighting LED Grow Questions! Ask Us Almost Anything!
Well good for you!
However, given that you are both clearly very biased against Lush, and also have deliberately misrepresented many statements of mine, and given that if I say "sunlight grows plants" you will scream "show me proof"... I too, require proof. I have also already addressed that issue, so it's kind of moot. It doesn't matter if there were or weren't any specific chips in his light, because again: we use a variety of chips and don't disclose any of it.

Well Sam....I see you read to reply not to listen or comprehend. I don't care what you do with your junky claims or proof that you gave some lights to some breeders to say they use them. You talk to me as if I am just some dumb stoner. When the fact of the matter is you are just a sales person with out a clue how to grow cannabis.

Do us all a favor, stop posting and go get some with some well thought out scientific answers. You're used car sales pitch isn't going to work here. We all see you're just talking in circles. Every other led company is proud to say they us whatever brand of chips they use. Not you.

[B[1. LOL. Why won't you quote my entire sentences there? Oh. Because then they didn't work for you. Because you have to misconstrue my words deliberately in order to continue your flimsy arguments. I said it was absurd that while the burden of proof on my end is very high (and gets higher everytime I produce what is demanded..) you are willing to accept any anti-Lush claim without any proof but "my friend who definitely isn't me said so." Further, I said:[/B]

your argument is null lady. you have no idea what chips you are using. you're lights are marked up to make make your cash. you havent been selling lights as lush for 3 years unless a time warp happened and its all of a sudden 2015. You dont realize how much information is on the web do you.

All your statements are false. And if you happened to look at the pics I provided you NONE of your bad spectrum lights have ever looked that good.

So if you know so much about cannabis cultivation and want to talk healthy plants. Please with all your culitvation wisdom instruct me on how my plants could possibly be any healthier...You cant because you have no clue what your talking about...

Please lets hear from one of your "innovating engineers" because getting any sort of straight truthful answer out of you is more like buying a used car....

Well Sam....I see you read to reply not to listen or comprehend. I don't care what you do with your junky claims or proof that you gave some lights to some breeders to say they use them. You talk to me as if I am just some dumb stoner. When the fact of the matter is you are just a sales person with out a clue how to grow cannabis.

Do us all a favor, stop posting and go get some with some well thought out scientific answers. You're used car sales pitch isn't going to work here. We all see you're just talking in circles. Every other led company is proud to say they us whatever brand of chips they use. Not you.

your argument is null lady. you have no idea what chips you are using. you're lights are marked up to make make your cash. you havent been selling lights as lush for 3 years unless a time warp happened and its all of a sudden 2015. You dont realize how much information is on the web do you.

All your statements are false. And if you happened to look at the pics I provided you NONE of your bad spectrum lights have ever looked that good.

So if you know so much about cannabis cultivation and want to talk healthy plants. Please with all your culitvation wisdom instruct me on how my plants could possibly be any healthier...You cant because you have no clue what your talking about...

Please lets hear from one of your "innovating engineers" because getting any sort of straight truthful answer out of you is more like buying a used car....

I like how you try to turn this around like I just came here at random and started verbally attacking you.

How am I talking in circles? Maybe it's because you keep asking the same question over and over, hoping that I will give a different answer.

The_Jack_-_Football_cola.jpg
Blue_Widow_2_album_1.JPG
Critical_Jack_Herer1.jpg
Jack_Herer_album_2.JPG
Trainwreck_album_1.JPG

Bahahhahahaha looks like at least three of those overpriced lights hanging over that. Based on angle of photo, I'd assume one or two more out of view. What's that close to $10,000 for one plant?! Also looks like it's in a small little pot. To grow a plant that size in that pot? Chem nutes for sure! Gross. Wouldn't smoke it.

Lush where are some par readings?!

Bahahhahahaha looks like at least three of those overpriced lights hanging over that. Based on angle of photo, I'd assume one or two more out of view. What's that close to $10,000 for one plant?! Also looks like it's in a small little pot. To grow a plant that size in that pot? Chem nutes for sure! Gross. Wouldn't smoke it.

Lush where are some par readings?!

Agreed Tav. There are more lights in that room than plants.

I don't think they should send "sales people" to answer technical question's. Because lets face it, from the sounds of it I doubt this rep has ever grown a plant, let alone cannabis...

Back
Top Bottom