Curso's True High Brix!

Pending something going seriously wrong in the next 5 hours, everything will be in the hps tent with the light dropped on their heads. Everything looks awesome, super dark green and waxy leaves and super frosty buds that are getting bigger by the day. The CVK got tied down yesterday I don't want her to get as tall as the one I am harvesting today. I did take my first reading on my refractormetor on the seeded CVK, 15 brix is what I got off a lower branch after watering (I gave it a bend and she bled then I remembered to get a reading).

As mentioned in my other journal I have tons of clones, 31, to be honest, 15 Sour Diesel (8 are for a friend), 10 Blueberry gum (I culled the mom's), 5 Chem Valley Kush, 4 skunk47 and 5 Ak47 (I think I forgot the ak in the other journal, this is the ak I've been growing for 8 years in my "commercial" grow). This week sometime they are all going into solo cups and starting the next cycle I am shooting for today. The other half of my soil has been cooking for 60 days, I am going to grab a bag of worm poop and chuck it in there and plant some clones. They will veg in the cups for 3 weeks. I'll be picking up more of the 2.5 gl pots, they seem to be serving the plants the best for the space. I have 4 plants in 5gl smart pots, they are doing very well, the smaller potted plants just have a better posture. I'll take some pics this afternoon, they look really, really, well for just 3 full weeks of bloom.

Over all this grow is pimping!!! If anyone is reading this and debating trying a high brix Kit grow, just do it, you'll never go back. It's just so easy. If you're reading this and do soil or "super soil" grow's this is easier, cheaper and the end product will blow you away. It's easier and much more worry free than hydro too, but I'm not going to debate that. The A1 thing about this grow is I have yet to see a bug. Last grow's I'd have a gnat here and there. No gnats at all this time around, its wonderful. Thanks again Doc!!!

Everything got moved into the hps :D they got moved around after this pic and the Purple Urkle got a good snapping and the clones are under the MH for another day or so, they'll get moved sometime this week.

IMG_047517.JPG
IMG_047718.JPG
IMG_047812.JPG

Today I happily moved 15 clones into cups with root zone/transplant water and a mist of stress, 5 Sour Diesel #2, 4 Blueberry gum, 4 Skunk47 and 2 Chem Valley Kush. They are all chilling in the MH tent @ 50%, I'll slowly turn the dimmer up every couple day's until they can handle the full wattage.
IMG_049314.JPG

Here is everything else...
IMG_049414.JPG

:yikes::peace::passitleft::peace::yikes:

Everything got energy/tea/brix today. The Sour Diesel's look just great, really frosty and starting to get that gassy smell. The blueberry gum are looking good too, better than in the last grows. All the seeded plants are looking great, they're blooming really nice. Cruise control from here on out, gotta love an easy grow.

:peace::passitleft::peace:

Not to much to say other than this grow is doing very well, tomorrow is 4 weeks of bloom basically half way. No issues to speak of, I have one blueberry gum that is being stupid and yellowing a little bit at the top, otherwise everything is doing A1. They were pretty much bone dry when these pics were taken. They got watered and Stress on that one bbg. The seeded plants are doing great the Skunk47 is showing signs of an early frost while the Purple Urkle is beginning to show her color and the CVK is just blooming away. Sour Diesel's are awesome really frosty dank smelling, I took out the 3 sized pots for pic's today.

Sour Diesel:
IMG_050613.JPG
IMG_050716.JPG
IMG_050813.JPG
IMG_050913.JPG
IMG_051018.JPG
IMG_051213.JPG
IMG_051118.JPG
IMG_051118.JPG
IMG_051312.JPG

Skunk47
IMG_051419.JPG
IMG_051516.JPG

Purple Urkle
IMG_051615.JPG
IMG_051718.JPG

Blueberry Gum
IMG_051917.JPG
IMG_052018.JPG
IMG_052114.JPG

Guard Dog
IMG_052212.JPG

Following instructions works wonders. I have 15 plants in the hps tent a sort of brix sog if you will, I am not going for a massive harvest, I am however going for a top shelf + harvest and from the looks of things I am well on my way there. The next round of clones are coming along great, they'll be going in the remainder of the 1st cook soil. Once the GSC seeds arrive I plan on popping 4 and picking a mom out and planting some of the CVK seeds along with them. So I should be starting to pop the beans next week maybe 2 weeks from now.
:yikes::peace::passitleft::peace::yikes:

I wouldn't be surprised if you could nearly double your yield with the 1000. Definitely go up 50% with the 600. It really helps.
I'll have at least a 600 up there for the gsc :thumb:
I ordered 25 #2 bags, 100 root riots and a new seed mat...now for the wait. The guard dog found that my wifes purse was fun to chew on and found her visa a valuable chew toy, so once we get the replacement I'll order another ballast.

Back
Top Bottom