Curso's True High Brix!

That's due to the "conditioner" product. It's a source of carbon (biochar) and polyphenolic acids. It is a soil humectant...basically the soil soaks up moisture from the air.

When the lab formulates the soil they take many factors into account, including soil structure and microbial life. The various amendments and additives are formulated to that particular soil.

What we're working with in the kit is all formulated by PhD's who specialize in growing high brix crops.

Neat huh?

Very neat, it's the difference between eating my food vs burger king...lol

Yep. AS a chef, you appreciate quality ingredients more than anyone. We're using the technology that grows the really good stuff, the high end produce served in the finest restaurants is grown with these methods.
I've worked for an owner that grew our produce, just for that reason, man he grew some good tasting Haricot Vert's. He even had a huge planter with our tomatoes, peppers and herbs near the entrance of the Restaurant, was a truly great food. After smoking the T & J then smoking my hydro how different the high's are, even with good organic from the local, the high still doesn't measure up. Same as good produce, the grocery store shit doesn't measure up to the farmers market.

Granddaddy Purp has a new strain coming out...Granddaddy Purple Seeds~ Phantom Cookies~ Genetics: Cherrie Pie x GrandDaddy Purp. Looks like a winner to me, I am going to have to add this to the line up.
:peace::passitleft::peace:
really???? well i must go research....

Very neat, it's the difference between eating my food vs burger king...lol
you know i enjoy a good whopper now and again, but if i could have one made at your hand im quite sure it would ruin ol booger fling for me for a good 2 or 3 hundred years

I've worked for an owner that grew our produce, just for that reason, man he grew some good tasting Haricot Vert's. He even had a huge planter with our tomatoes, peppers and herbs near the entrance of the Restaurant, was a truly great food. After smoking the T & J then smoking my hydro how different the high's are, even with good organic from the local, the high still doesn't measure up. Same as good produce, the grocery store shit doesn't measure up to the farmers market.

indeed theres no comparison from the "organic" veggies at the store to what spiffy and i have grown , and the reason we just bought a green house, we crave real veggies :high-five:
btw the plants look fantastic ...i wish i could find some promix locally (sigh) one day perhaps this spring

Yeah BID the tude has it and it looks amazing. I love to cook people some good food...while I used settle for Burger King or some stupid shit like that. This happens to a lot of chef's, we see the amazingly great food all day long (eat with your eyes) and are constantly tasting to boot. Then I started eating properly and felt so much better. Good veggies are the only way to fly, we go to the market weekly here. I used to go there for the restaurant a couple times a week. If we had a chance to gtfo the city and have a hobby farm we would in a heartbeat. I would love to be self reliant and grow my own food, I am envious ;)

Hey BID have you played Max Payne 3??

I think you might want to do just half the re-charge. Just go halfway on it.

The re-charge has a very concentrated organic fertilizer in it, and too much will give you the claw....etc.

Doc,

can the re-charge be used as a tea drench then top dress the solids?

hey Doc, would I have to use pots or buckets? or would digging 5 gallon holes work well?

In the greenhouse it's all pots. 25 gallons is the norm for a summer/fall crop. Winter buds can be grown in small pots..

5 gallons is way too small for an outdoor plant. The roots would be into native soil in 2 weeks. The bare minimum for outdoor plants in summer is 25 gallons. That's my opinion which seem to be pretty accurate.

In the greenhouse it's all pots. 25 gallons is the norm for a summer/fall crop. Winter buds can be grown in small pots..

5 gallons is way too small for an outdoor plant. The roots would be into native soil in 2 weeks. The bare minimum for outdoor plants in summer is 25 gallons. That's my opinion which seem to be pretty accurate.
sorry doc, I forgot to mention im doing auto's this year due to the short season here in northern Canada, I need my outdoor girls to finish in august.

How much does one of your kits cost and how much soil would I get out of one kit?

75.00 will get one shipped to your door.

It will amend and completely grow a 3.8cuft bale of Promix HP from start to finish. That's 60 gallons of soil. You furnish the Promix, I furnish the kit.

Not only will it grow 6 large plants perfectlym, the price tag is more than competitive to normal hydro shop nutes. The end product speaks for itself.

Since this is Curso's journal, please continue the conversation on one of my threads, or by PM!

Jon it's really a worry free grow and the way the plants are standing at attention is cool. I'll tell ya what, I gave them all energy/tea yesterday...Holy man do they look great today!!! Just a Sour Diesel...
IMG_045116.JPG
IMG_045216.JPG

yes he does bro, but seeing how im putting out 100 plants this year I would need 1000 gallons of high brix soil and still have to make teas and what not. the season here is from the first week of june to the end of august then the humidity hits 100% for all of september.I think im going to stick with a recipe like subcools so all I have to do is water them. I plan on using 5-6 gallon mesh bags as my pots, I think this is plenty for auto's. they are max 3 feet tall when they finish.

Back
Top Bottom