Curso's True High Brix!

yes he does bro, but seeing how im putting out 100 plants this year I would need 1000 gallons of high brix soil and still have to make teas and what not. the season here is from the first week of june to the end of august then the humidity hits 100% for all of september.I think im going to stick with a recipe like subcools so all I have to do is water them. I plan on using 5-6 gallon mesh bags as my pots, I think this is plenty for auto's. they are max 3 feet tall when they finish.

If you're growing in 5 gallon bags, where do the roots go? I think your plants would be much larger if you gave the roots some room. At least mineralize the soil if you're not going to use the kits!

6 parts high calcium limestone (Not dolomite!!!!)
5 parts soft rock phosphate
3 parts gypsum

About a half cup per planting. It will make a HUGE difference from regular subcool soil. No comparison. I've done both.

sure is bro, I really like the idea of mixing up some supersoil in a few kiddie pools let it cook for a month and then just watering the girls. 100 plants is too much to be messing around with mixing nutes or teas for 1 person and still have a life imo:)

Not to belabor the point, bit mixing up my kit is less work than Subcool soil. I have one ingredient to mix.....he has like 8.
As to teas, the kit doesn't use them. If you fertigate, or water with a hose end sprayer, the kit will work perfectly.

Let's say you're growing on 300 sq feet. In a hose end sprayer, you'd include 25ml of "Tea" and 30 oz of "Energy" and water the plants! That's all.

Once a week, get out the backpack sprayer and hit 'em with Brix, 10 oz in 2.5 gallons of water. Get each plant wet with that once a week.

I've grown in supersoil. The kit is easier and cheaper.

hmmm..interesting Doc im thinking about it. as for where the roots go, i grew 26 cheese plants outdoors in 5 gallon buckets they finished around 6 feet tall and were well rooted right to the bottom of the buckets but were not root bound so thats why i figure with autos 5 gallons would be enough? but im open to suggestions im pretty new to soil growing and completely new to auto's so I guess im a little intimidated with getting it right.100 auto seeds isnt cheap, i'd hate to mess this up.

hmmm..interesting Doc im thinking about it. as for where the roots go, i grew 26 cheese plants outdoors in 5 gallon buckets they finished around 6 feet tall and were well rooted right to the bottom of the buckets but were not root bound so thats why i figure with autos 5 gallons would be enough? but im open to suggestions im pretty new to soil growing and completely new to auto's so I guess im a little intimidated with getting it right.100 auto seeds isnt cheap, i'd hate to mess this up.

The kit won't mess anything up. Guaranteed. You just have to follow directions.....very simple. Nearly stoner proof.

Why are you buying 100 seeds? If I were you, I'd buy some regular seeds and make thousands.

Anyways, let me know if you want to give it a try. I'd make a special kit for you, due to the size of the grow. Probably have you get some products from the lab. The amendment is proprietary.....made for promix HP, and tweaked just a smidgeon by me.

If you're going to use another soil, the kit won't work as of right now. I'm working on expanding the line.

If things go well for people who are using the kit now, I'm going all-in, and will likely produce soil as well. BTW, if you like healthy, healing foods, HIgh Brix veggies are the most important thing you can eat.

ok that sounds good Doc,I ll be able to afford it the beggining of march sometime and I use promix hp now for my soil.im going with the autos for a couple of reason, first the season here is pretty much to short for most strains to finish because of the 100% humidity in september, autos will finish mid august,the other reason is august september is the dry season around here, obviously this is a comercial grow so if I can pull off a crop that size in august and get top dollar for it the cost of the seeds is insignificant.

ok that sounds good Doc,I ll be able to afford it the beggining of march sometime and I use promix hp now for my soil.im going with the autos for a couple of reason, first the season here is pretty much to short for most strains to finish because of the 100% humidity in september, autos will finish mid august,the other reason is august september is the dry season around here, obviously this is a comercial grow so if I can pull off a crop that size in august and get top dollar for it the cost of the seeds is insignificant.

High Brix=Top Dollar. Truth.

ya never know bro, my new space will have a 15 x 20 flower room and a 10x 15 veg room and a 10 x15 trim room so growing in soil might be more practical than running 3 seperate hydro systems. Im on a well here so I have to take water consumption into consideration. I will be paying close attention to these autos in docs mix and who knows maybe I ll switch. I would have enough room in the trim room for a big tub to mix soil:)

Here are some pic's, wednesday, will be 3 full weeks of bloom.
HPS Sour Diesel's
IMG_045418.JPG

IMG_045824.JPG
IMG_045924.JPG
IMG_046018.JPG
IMG_046118.JPG

Blueberry Gum (mh tent)
IMG_046218.JPG
IMG_046317.JPG

Sour Diesel (mh)
IMG_046424.JPG
IMG_046518.JPG

The seeded plants are a bit boring to look @ at the moment, they're blooming...I didn't take them out of the tent.
:peace::passitleft::peace:

lookin good Curso nice and frosty!:bravo:

Looking amazing Curso!!!
Thanks Jon & Ice!!! They're coming along great I am really pleased with the progress :D Funny what people in lab coats can do ;)

The kit seem to be working for you!

What differences have you noticed between this grow and you previous ones with these strains?
Pretty much everything seems to be accelerated. They are without a doubt greener and have that posture that you talked about, where as the other grow's, I didn't get that until the 2nd run of the soil. The blueberry gum is frosting like 5 weeks early, I usually don't have any trics until pretty late in bloom. The Sour Diesel is getting a good jump on the trics versus the last grow and is already dank smelling they're about 2 weeks early. The seeded plants are cranking too Doc I was just being lazy with the pic's. I have from seed 1 purple urkle, 2 CVK (1m, 1fem) and that Sunk47. They're blooming great, it shouldn't be but a week before they start frosting too...:D On the way is 6 more CVK and a couple random freebies mostly ak crosses and a critical jack auto (i liked it the last time).

Thanks Jon & Ice!!! They're coming along great I am really pleased with the progress :D Funny what people in lab coats can do ;)

Pretty much everything seems to be accelerated. They are without a doubt greener and have that posture that you talked about, where as the other grow's, I didn't get that until the 2nd run of the soil. The blueberry gum is frosting like 5 weeks early, I usually don't have any trics until pretty late in bloom. The Sour Diesel is getting a good jump on the trics versus the last grow and is already dank smelling they're about 2 weeks early. The seeded plants are cranking too Doc I was just being lazy with the pic's. I have from seed 1 purple urkle, 2 CVK (1m, 1fem) and that Sunk47. They're blooming great, it shouldn't be but a week before they start frosting too...:D On the way is 6 more CVK and a couple random freebies mostly ak crosses and a critical jack auto (i liked it the last time).

Earlier frosting....that coincides with what I'm experiencing too. That's a good thing, I suppose, what with all the fun parts in the resin and all.

I think you're about to amaze yourself, bro. If there was just some way to get you more light.....

Earlier frosting....that coincides with what I'm experiencing too. That's a good thing, I suppose, what with all the fun parts in the resin and all.

I think you're about to amaze yourself, bro. If there was just some way to get you more light.....

The hydro grow is beginning to be phased out 1 maybe 2 more cycles, so I'll have another 4x4 600w area available really soon. This is the easiest least amount of stress of a grow to date, I'm happily giving up my tubs.

The hydro grow is beginning to be phased out 1 maybe 2 more cycles, so I'll have another 4x4 600w area available really soon. This is the easiest least amount of stress of a grow to date, I'm happily giving up my tubs.

I'm a very busy guy, I need low stress, low maintenance grows. At the same time, I'm obsessed with quality cannabis and will devote the rest of my life to growing the highest quality cannabis I can possibly grow.

I'm only loyal to quality, not methods. That's why I grow High Brix. We have something to measure how we're doing.

In a few years, people are going to be very finnicky and sophisticated when it come to weed. Average quality then will be top quality now. There's no telling what will happen to our hobby/passion/business when it becomes legal.

So, I'm practicing now in order to not get left behind when it is fully legal. High Brix is where it's at for food, so it's probably a good place to start with weed.

I'm a very busy guy, I need low stress, low maintenance grows. At the same time, I'm obsessed with quality cannabis and will devote the rest of my life to growing the highest quality cannabis I can possibly grow.

I'm only loyal to quality, not methods. That's why I grow High Brix. We have something to measure how we're doing.

In a few years, people are going to be very finnicky and sophisticated when it come to weed. Average quality then will be top quality now. There's no telling what will happen to our hobby/passion/business when it becomes legal.

So, I'm practicing now in order to not get left behind when it is fully legal. High Brix is where it's at for food, so it's probably a good place to start with weed.

I agree, it's also the method for grapes for fine wine too. It only makes sense for it to apply to cannabis as well. I always prefer nice sweet berries from the farmers market over the no flavor hydro grown ones that I get from the big supply chains. It's always good to be ahead of the curve is the way I see it. Hydro was great weed in the 90's, just like organic is great weed from the 2000's, this decade is bringing cannabis to the next level and that next step is already behind us, thank's mostly to you :D

Back
Top Bottom