Curso's True High Brix!

Things in the veg tent are going well enough to transplant them so, following the instructions they went into 2.5gl pots. They never went "limp" from being transplanted and they're all reaching for the light, it's pretty cool to see such young plants to act this way.
IMG_052715.JPG
IMG_052811.JPG

I have enough 1st run soil left over to get the seed's going once they arrive. I'm stoked to find out if this breeder is actually selling true GSC (S1) seeds. I've been trying to find some grow's with them but have been unable to search it correctly (with the seeds), if it's out there. I'm willing to risk the loot to find out, it will be small change if I end up with a couple nice plants, in all honesty, I've lost so much more money doing much, much stupider shit.
:yikes::peace::passitleft::peace::yikes:

Things in the veg tent are going well enough to transplant them so, following the instructions they went into 2.5gl pots. They never went "limp" from being transplanted and they're all reaching for the light, it's pretty cool to see such young plants to act this way.
IMG_052715.JPG
IMG_052811.JPG

I have enough 1st run soil left over to get the seed's going once they arrive. I'm stoked to find out if this breeder is actually selling true GSC (S1) seeds. I've been trying to find some grow's with them but have been unable to search it correctly (with the seeds), if it's out there. I'm willing to risk the loot to find out, it will be small change if I end up with a couple nice plants, in all honesty, I've lost so much more money doing much, much stupider shit.

You're rockin' it Curso! Those plants have the posture and the color! I can't wait to see the resin on those buds in another 4 weeks. Don't be surprised if they go longer than you're used to....it's worth it.

I suspect that you'll probably get one pheno that is the real deal with the GSC seeds. I don't know all the alleles for Cannabis genetics, but generally speaking, if you make a cross you'll get a few like the mom, a few like the dad, a bunch of hybrids, and one to three brand new crosses.

If possible, pop 12 seeds, take cuttings, grow the cuttings while flowering the seeds, and pay close attention. One of those cuttings is likely to be what you want!

You're rockin' it Curso! Those plants have the posture and the color! I can't wait to see the resin on those buds in another 4 weeks. Don't be surprised if they go longer than you're used to....it's worth it.

I suspect that you'll probably get one pheno that is the real deal with the GSC seeds. I don't know all the alleles for Cannabis genetics, but generally speaking, if you make a cross you'll get a few like the mom, a few like the dad, a bunch of hybrids, and one to three brand new crosses.

If possible, pop 12 seeds, take cuttings, grow the cuttings while flowering the seeds, and pay close attention. One of those cuttings is likely to be what you want!

Thanks Doc!!! gratz on the staff writer bro!!!

Sounds like a perfect plan and one I will follow with the hopes of finding that special one, I realize that finding a 1 in a million strain in a pack of 12 to is slim to none but I'm guessing that I'll find a pretty nice one.

Thanks Doc!!! gratz on the staff writer bro!!!

Sounds like a perfect plan and one I will follow with the hopes of finding that special one, I realize that finding a 1 in a million strain in a pack of 12 to is slim to none but I'm guessing that I'll find a pretty nice one.

It's not one in a million......If you pop 12 and get 7 or 8 females, you've got a very good chance of getting one real GSC. Hopefully whatever else comes out is nice too!

It's not one in a million......If you pop 12 and get 7 or 8 females, you've got a very good chance of getting one real GSC. Hopefully whatever else comes out is nice too!
I'm sure whatever else comes will be fantastic like all other high brix smoke. I smoked some of the CVK from my last journal, man...Good smoke!!! It's a happy smoke it really helps with my issues, it ranks up there with the sour diesel, it's for sure a keeper, even as early as I pulled it. My wife says "that smoke smells really strong"...I ordered a Vape from EzVape...I got the Vapor Blunt, it seemed to be the easiest to use with the features I wanted and from ezvape it was $152 with the 420mag promo code. I tried to source it locally guy wanted $275 so I'll happily wait for the mail, basically it made my seed's free. She wont have to smell my "strong smoke" any more.

Nice grow Curso, those buds look nice.
I was gonna ask doc what the difference in his soil and
subcools soil and i made the conclusion docs would
be 100 times better. Easy is better and im almost crippled
so docs would be my choice.

Thanks bro :D
Yeah Doc's soil is super easy man, he has an even easier way than I an using at the moment too, a "no cook" soil, but you would have to talk to him about that, I'm not 100% sure he has finished testing it yet. Sorry to hear about your condition, this method is for sure easy and produces top notch results. Wait for the next pics they're stupid frosty now...(probably tuesday).

I'm trying to show that his kit, even in not the greatest of conditions, still produces amazingly frosty nugs and high brix results. I hope it's showing :high-five:

I got some of the little things I had ordered today so the 3 clones I had left to transplant got moved into #2 root bags.
Couple pics of the full MH tent, I plan on letting these veg for a week or 2 and then flipping the tent. This should be enough time ensure that all the seeded plants are finished before I'm ready to move this group into the hps tent. I don't want to rush the Chem Valley Kush this time, while it's really good smoke it should have been out of this world great, it will be that this time around.
IMG_052912.JPG
IMG_053013.JPG
IMG_053113.JPG
IMG_053216.JPG
IMG_053321.JPG
IMG_053417.JPG

Looking really good Curso...looks like your plants are loving that new lighthouse tent...I know its working perfectly for my veg room. :) Cant wait to see these little one grow to be huge healthy trichomed out monsters :)

Looking really good Curso...looks like your plants are loving that new lighthouse tent...I know its working perfectly for my veg room. :) Cant wait to see these little one grow to be huge healthy trichomed out monsters :)
Thanks Ice :D I think figured something out with this small area (I hope it works) I cut these clones basically when I transplanted the ones in flower and trimmed the roots 2x then transplanted into cups, the rooter was almost full of roots by the time they hit the cup. There is a huge difference between 2 at the same age. My guess is the new round will be much better than the one that's in flower just because of this, not that the plants in flower are bad, I just think they can just be better and much, much bigger, even before adding more light. I might have rushed in the excitement of getting the kit, now that I get how it works, I can calm down a bit and let them grow.

No cookie seed's this week, they're out of stock. He guaranteed to have them out by this time next week though, so nothing new to plant next week. The Vapor Blunt from Herbal Vaporizer and Portable Vaporizers On Sale should be here Thursday, thanks to president's day. Those guys @ ezvape are pretty cool to deal with too, they were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable, they pointed me in the right direction fast and made my decision easy.

I moved things around in the hps tent yesterday, it was inspection day. They all passed inspection with flying colors. The Sour Diesel #2 is #1 in my book, it looks like the resin is going to form droplets and drip the resin as the flowers close up, they're really bulking up too. The Blueberry Gum is starting to chunk up as well, this strain makes really dense buds and really comes on in the last couple weeks. Skunk 47 is a really nice plant, I am glad I didn't cull it after it sprouted. Chem Valley Kush is doing great, it's a little strange though, the buds are purpling and frosting already, structurally its the same as the one in my last grow it's just advanced compared to its predecessor. The Purple Urkle is one vigorous plant I snapped and twisted it when I put it into the hps. It's now standing almost straight up... The vegging plants in the MH tent are doing really well. It's looking like they might get flipped this week I am playing that by ear, it's really going to depend on how big they get, they are getting big fast. Pic's later !!!

Okay I have pic's...(but I forgot the Blueberry Gum...)
Had to get right before I started...A nice bat of CVK ;)
IMG_053717.JPG

Sour Diesel #2. Wednesday will be 5 weeks of bloom.
IMG_053815.JPG
IMG_054014.JPG
IMG_054119.JPG
IMG_054323.JPG
IMG_054422.JPG

IMG_054520.JPG
-

Chem Valley Kush...
IMG_054614.JPG
IMG_054719.JPG

Skunk 47...
IMG_055014.JPG
IMG_055118.JPG

Purple Urkle...
IMG_054915.JPG
IMG_054817.JPG

Hps Tent...
IMG_055315.JPG

Here's the veg tent...
IMG_055223.JPG

One of each Sour Diesel#2, Blueberry Gum (looks great), Skunk47 and a Chem Valley Kush. There are 4 of each in the tent.
IMG_055415.JPG
IMG_055512.JPG
IMG_055615.JPG
IMG_055717.JPG

Very nice! It's definitely your best effort that I've seen.

Carry on!
Thanks Doc!!!
It's funny what happens when you step back, slow down and let things be things. I've learned something that I have probably needed to learn my whole life this grow, patience. Nothing good happens when you rush through everything. Maybe I learned it from the last grow, but it for sure helps. The kit also keeps you from ever thinking about hitting that panic button.

My new vape showed up today!!!! Man...it's nice :) I got the Vapor Blunt it's portable and easy to use and has me pretty well medicated. Other than it looking sort of like a dildo with a mouth piece I love it. It really made my Chem Valley Kush taste sweet and complex. I'm going to go to the local and pick up some not high brix weed tonight so I can taste the difference with the vape. I still love my joints though but the vape is pretty nice. I ordered it from the site sponsor Herbal Vaporizer and Portable Vaporizers On Sale they were cool and shipping was fast (stupid presidents day) and free. Pic's later...I'm gonna go vape again...lol

Back
Top Bottom