Curso's True High Brix!

Right on Doc, this weekend is the plan for the soaking for the clones, the seeded plants will get a cup or two. Yeah man, this is easy street here. I am looking forward to the 2nd run of this soil, I am going to make a Scrog for one of the tents the taller of the 2 most likely, I really want to see what a good veg will do for a couple of these strains.

The last CVK also got transplanted into a 5gl smart pot and it went into the hps tent. The purple urkle is still showing no signs yet so it's still in it's first pot.

Hey Curso!! their looking great and I am excited that you are going to be doing a scrog...definitely a great way to provide an even canopy and to allow your plants to grow much larger in a small indoor environment... !! definitely can't wait to see how docbuds kit performs for you!!!

Hey Curso!! their looking great and I am excited that you are going to be doing a scrog...definitely a great way to provide an even canopy and to allow your plants to grow much larger in a small indoor environment... !! definitely can't wait to see how docbuds kit performs for you!!!
Thanks Ice!!!! After following along with your last 2 journals and now having some space to do both 12/12 and a Scrog, I thought a good veg for a couple of these strains might prove to be a worthy cause ;)

Everything got "energy" drench today 2.5gl worked out to hit all of them :thumb: Tomorrow is Brix :high-five:

Holy man Doc!! Okay so a couple hours after I had fed them I went and just looked in on them. I could see the dark green taking over that new growth look, it was pretty cool to see.

Yep. The "Energy" drench changes the ionic balance (CE) of the soil. It's not so much that you're feeding the plant, more like changing the voltage of the soil. They green up pronto when you do that.

I used to wonder why every now and then the plant would turn yellow, mainly from the top. A year ago, I surmised it was a sulfur or zinc deficiency....which it is not.

When the soil energy goes flat, the microbes go on strike. Give 'em some cations and some nitrate and in a few hours the color comes right back. They still photosynthesize even though they're yellow.

Thanks for the insight Doc, I love a good explanation on how things actually work.
I managed to get 2 more good clones off the Skunk47 today, they are in rapid rooters in the mom tent with the rest of the clones. When the Chem Valley Kush catches up I'll take a couple off them too.
:peace::passitleft::peace:

Well upset doesn't even begin to describe how I feel today. It has nothing to do with the kit everything is growing amazingly well, it's these god damn CVK, I bought 6 fem and got 2 female plants out of them for the same loot I would have gotten 10 reg..So, I culled the weaker 2 of the 3 and am going to save the pollen to cross with the sour diesel. The purple urkle is female and so is one of the CVK so at least I can clone it.

Edit: The tude is resending my whole order so 6 more CVK will be on the way, along with some freebie's. Great costumer service!!!!

Everything is well :D I didn't take everything out to take pic's they're all looking the same. Healthy and happy Sour Diesel...
IMG_038815.JPG

:peace::passitleft::peace:

I took 4 clones of the CVK that is female and trimmed the roots of the clones that are waiting for the next cycle. I've had really good success with these clones spraying once daily with stress, I officially have to many clones, I didn't in my life expect to have 100%(I took some clones of my dwc AK~47 mom but they're not rooted yet). They'll go into solo cups sometime this week. Everything got brix yesterday and might get tea/energy today depending how they look. I have most of the Sour Diesel and the Purple Urkle in the HPS tent, the purple urkle is in a 5gl the sour diesels are in 5gl, 3gl and 1gl pots.

Everything is going well, I have them split between the 2 tents now and all pretty much in bloom (seeds are behind but catching up). The blueberry gum and the seeded plants are due for some energy/tea. All of the plants are doing very well all beginning to produce some frost (nothing like doc's but I have 1/10th the light :D).
MH tent
IMG_044314.JPG

Skunk~47

IMG_042820.JPG

CVK got a snap yesterday this is how she looks today :D

IMG_042916.JPG

Her brother
IMG_043915.JPG

Blueberry Gum
IMG_043813.JPG
IMG_043619.JPG

Sour Diesel
MH tent
IMG_043513.JPG
IMG_043118.JPG

Sour Diesel HPS tent
IMG_044214.JPG
IMG_044115.JPG

HPS tent, as soon as the cvk is finished the light is getting dropped to 4" above the top.
IMG_044414.JPG

Yep, they're going to get energy/tea and the recharge this afternoon.

I think you might want to do just half the re-charge. They're not large enough to have eaten up all the amendment. The tea/energy should be used full strength, but I suspect you can go a couple more weeks on the recharge. Just go halfway on it.

The re-charge has a very concentrated organic fertilizer in it, and too much will give you the claw....etc.

Your plants look like they're in the zone....bright green stems, leaves standing at attention, green petioles.....you're there bro!

looking very nice Cuso reps and im subbed. I wonder how well a couple of docs kits would do for an outdoor grow.Im planning on putting out around 100 autos this year. Would digging 5 gallon holes and filling them with docs soil work well?
The kit is custom made for pro mix hp so I guess it would work if you used it, he would have a better answer than I would about the kit...I'm just following the instructions (as close as I can in my space). Thanks for the rep's!!! The kit is a super easy grow, no bugs at all, just happy plants. From what I understand the EC is the soil is high enough that pests don't really like it and the plants defenses are on full up too. Really stress free growing. I do remember Doc saying that the T & J ferts would be better served outside, if the kit isn't viable that is a good option. I used them in my flower bed last year, my roses kicked ass :D

They don't need watered very often, this soil stays moist for a really long time, it's pretty nice :thumb:

That's due to the "conditioner" product. It's a source of carbon (biochar) and polyphenolic acids. It is a soil humectant...basically the soil soaks up moisture from the air.

When the lab formulates the soil they take many factors into account, including soil structure and microbial life. The various amendments and additives are formulated to that particular soil.

What we're working with in the kit is all formulated by PhD's who specialize in growing high brix crops.

Neat huh?

Back
Top Bottom