Curso's True High Brix!

umm lemme see if i have any
gdpshitty.jpg
gdp_nasty_leaves.jpg
Gdpugly.jpg
this is before it got really bad

Your replacement looks very nice BID!!! Don't feel bad bro it happens, I had a Purple Urkle that made Doc's eye's hurt (mine too to be honest). I think it's great that you are thinking outside the box with the coco. I have followed your past grows and they are some nice looking plants, it'll be interesting to see what brix you get once you are able to test. If you can keep the herd happy, why not give it a really good effort :high-five::bravo: I'll be happy to help along the way as best I can. Hybrid styles gotta love them in their infancy :)

Its a water day in my grow, the 2 plants that have only had the drench once will get it the 2nd time today. Everything is looking perfect and needing nothing just a drink :)

ty curso & doc, the old one may have vegged to long (9weeks) no transplant ,smartpot, the new one is a clone that vegged a month 4 gallon plastic pot,theres another gdp clone in a 3 gallon smartpot in there too, as well as a couple blue dreams (almost done) and,bubbelicous,og kush,mendo purps,and a cheese candy auto, all looking good,i started the ones in veg back on the organics nutes,no bubbeling tho just mix & feed, i gave all the ones in flower some tea also just a mild myco worm casting tea, trying to keep herd numbers up

Doc, I am having a hard time remembering the ratios for amaze, pgr and bloomit. I'm hooking a friend up with some and really don't want to be wrong with the mix. Could you possibly refresh my memory. Thanks (I don't want him burning shit up like I did..)

Doc, I am having a hard time remembering the ratios for amaze, pgr and bloomit. I'm hooking a friend up with some and really don't want to be wrong with the mix. Could you possibly refresh my memory. Thanks (I don't want him burning shit up like I did..)

Amaze 3 oz per gallon with 1 oz PGR.
Bloomit 3 oz per gallon....no PGR.

If he uses bloomit he'll burn 'em. We all do. It works so well we think a little more is good.

Man everytime I look in this tent I am a happy man (I'll take some pics in a little bit). This Chem Valley Kush is streeeeeetching and getting really big. So are the GSC's that had a longer veg. The late bloom Sour Diesel #2 is looking frosty and swelling up. I did have to pull a bud on the bigger of the 2, it got damaged in the crash and was going to be problematic. The Sour Diesel mother is doing very well, it's really starting to enjoy its final resting place with tons of bud sites and really waxy shiny leaves. The GSC's that are in full bloom are just cranking, the single cola one is a really impressive plant, I'm not saying that the rest aren't great plants, that one is a great candidate for a mother plant. The topped GSC that is blooming is coming along well, it's had the drench 2x now it has tons of sites on it too and great branching. Toxic Blue and Pineapple Skunk are all doing great.

All the clones I transplanted are thriving. GSC's have all put on at least 3 nodes, they got some energy yesterday (like 1/4c each). I haven't had to spray them at all with stress since transplanting them. They're all really healthy happy plants. I did lose one Pineapple skunk by dropping something on it.

Pics after coffee ;)

Been a while since I stopped by looking awesome there Curso as usual
Also I wanted to comment on BID plants and was wondering if you had problems with fungus gnats or root aphids lately if so I bet they were the reason for the severe nute diff or you had salt build up in the coco just my two cents

BTW I'm about 10 days away from my first high brix adventure I'm gonna set up a journal probably won't be as detailed as yours or docs but I'm gonna give her the old college try :thumb:

Those CVK's are just pretty plants. They look like they really respond to the topping.

That toxic blue looks awesome too. There is just something about that one. I noticed a little yellowing one a couple leaves. Is that from a bit too much cationic drench?

Not too bad Curso :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom