Dank's Adventures In Dankland

G'mornin dank, Preston, sparkey,sticky,Fast, and everyone else! :ciao: The sun is shining! After days of rain it is springtime totally now. Good luck on cracking the skunkies! I'm going to enjoy a day working in the yard. You all keep your loved ones safe and healthy and take an extra toke for me cause I'll be sending good vibes and prayers when I smoke. :yahoo::peace::volcano-smiley::meditate:

Maybe I smoke a little to much sometimes I broke a branch off of 1 of my ladies 4 weeks in flower so I thought I would clone it. It rooted so i got it in a 1g pot it's been in there for a week i was wondering when i would see new growth and should i cut off the buds or leave them
I've only done one reveg. I'm on my second one now. But my first one I kept on 24/7 light for first 2 weeks, then 18/6 with others vegging. It took a solid month to get new growth. After that it grew normally

I've only done one reveg. I'm on my second one now. But my first one I kept on 24/7 light for first 2 weeks, then 18/6 with others vegging. It took a solid month to get new growth. After that it grew normally
Thanks so should I leave the buds here is a pic hope that's ok
20200407_172727.jpg
that before it was potted but you can see the buds

I've never been a big fan of soft pots. But I've been thinking about trying them again. I ordered couple #1 & #7 radical bags. They are like soft bags but made out of pvc. So more reusable. Has anyone ever seen these before?

New-Premium-Radicle-Bag-3-5-7-and-10-gallon-bag-velcro-and-handles-on-top-image.png
No I like those I have never seen them now something else to look up and read about :yahoo: :yahoo:

I've never been a big fan of soft pots. But I've been thinking about trying them again. I ordered couple #1 & #7 radical bags. They are like soft bags but made out of pvc. So more reusable. Has anyone ever seen these before?

New-Premium-Radicle-Bag-3-5-7-and-10-gallon-bag-velcro-and-handles-on-top-image.png
no not me I use the regular ones the black cloth I don't no why they wouldn't work I grew those two autos in 3 gal soft pot they liked those I like the handles to about the only thing im not crazy about is when you pick them up it messes with the soil but other that that they work good there a little easier to water than the air pots

Only reason I never liked softies is can't keep reusing them forever like regular plastic pots. Hopefully these are easy to clean.
What had me thinking about it is I washed bunch of pots and Solo's today in hot soapy water with white vinegar.
I was thinking those might be able to get years out of too. I only got 2 one gals and 2 seven gals. I'll do a comparison with similar clones

I really don't no how long they last ive used many times but not all the time I just spray them down real good with the hose and let them lay out in the sun when there dry I fold em up and put them away there not fun to up pot either the air pots excel in that area take out the screws and roll it out its that simple spray it off with the hose done

Back
Top Bottom