Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Sticky have you had a chance to sample a freshie of the Blue berry how's it turning out.

Your grows make me want to run my auto beans :D
yes I have I put a couple on the plate in the cupboard for a quick dry and to my surprise it tasted good in my glass pipe its a spicy berry flavor the high is not anything real potent but it does have some its a relaxing high for me its good night time toke its the flavor that I crave I vaped some and the best way I can explain it is heavy creamy berry flavor I preferred the spicy berry from the pipe but its pretty good smoke im happy to have it I might even consider growing another one. :)

Good deal bro. I'm puffin some OG has me in the relaxed state of mind. Listening to some Stones at the moment
Been puffin on some bakerstreet all day. It’s a Canadian breeder that bred Hindu Kush and the government made them change the name to be less appealing for kids or what ever.. it’s super tasty though! I don’t care if they call it dog shit. I like it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Shit is crazy down here in so cal. Lots of people out and about it seems. I don’t really know don’t go out much. I did however go out today got a call for some electrical troubleshooting at a legal commercial operation in the sfv as in sfv og. That stands for San Fernando valley. Looks like I got work there. They overloaded one of the circuits and melted some contactors on a couple of the disconnects. Going back on Monday to try and fix there issues. They brought in some standalone units temporarily cause they are mid flower. 60 lights total 5 12 light rooms all og. That was my day in a nutshell. Now I need to work on my little grow. That lemon skunk from dna is really nice. A friend of mine had it 5 or so years ago. He ended up using her to make seed brought her to a backyard with 7 or 8 males and they ran train on the poor girl. Lol. Some of the offspring were really nice and a lot of them not so much.

Hi all, :ciao: Had to pick up meds, not many people out. Shouldn't have to go out till late next week I hope. I don't mind hanging out here. We are so blessed to have a little piece of land and a house. Thanks lip for that sig link! :adore:Its rained here for the past week. That never happens in the desert so I'm loving it. Tomorrow is gonna be sunny and mild. Everyone have a mellow nite. Stay safe and stay stoned! :yummy::volcano-smiley::peace:

Morning people's. The skunk seeds are in paper towels. Nothing cracking yet. Hopefully I'll get a couple of them to cooperate. I'd like to see what they are made of.

Other than that the garden is chugging along. My reveg is looking same. Still have green growth so I think it's going to make it. Probably been close to a week since the harvest

Morning people's. The skunk seeds are in paper towels. Nothing cracking yet. Hopefully I'll get a couple of them to cooperate. I'd like to see what they are made of.

Other than that the garden is chugging along. My reveg is looking same. Still have green growth so I think it's going to make it. Probably been close to a week since the harvest
sounds like all is good at the home front I take it your having a good start to the day good skunking :laughtwo:

I'm not sure if I posted this before. Here's is a led chicken brooder light that I use for seed hatching. I put the damp paper towels in between small saucers and under the led brooder. It's height adjustable. It keeps them just a bit warmer than room temp. Fresh seeds germ really good under it. When you open the paper towels you can feel the warmth in the dampness.
I read a basic botany book few years ago. One thing I remember is seeds like warth

Back
Top Bottom