Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Thanks people's :D It's a beautiful day. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it. Penny I'll give them more time for sure. But it's my 3rd time I think. Don't have much faith in them being viable.

I'm bored AF. Has me thinking about beans I've been sitting on for years. If these don't crack maybe I'll pick something else that's been collecting dust :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks people's :D It's a beautiful day. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it. Penny I'll give them more time for sure. But it's my 3rd time I think. Don't have much faith in them being viable.

I'm bored AF. Has me thinking about beans I've been sitting on for years. If these don't crack maybe I'll pick something else that's been collecting dust :cheesygrinsmiley:
happy Easter dank and friends
You might need to give them a little squeeze with something. I had to use my needle nose on the icy hot x coyote ugly and she is growing great. Did you do anything to encourage germination like freezer overnight or h202?

happy Easter dank and friends
You might need to give them a little squeeze with something. I had to use my needle nose on the icy hot x coyote ugly and she is growing great. Did you do anything to encourage germination like freezer overnight or h202?
Hey shotta I did try the h202 on 2 of the 4 as a experiment. I'll give them a few more days. But I ain't holding my breath :laughtwo: like I was saying earlier this will be the third time trying. I honestly think they are just not viable. But I have hpoes :D

never had moose cut up a few of them but never tasted it they say moose is the best ive had bear a few times it was always fixed like pot roast and it tasted like beef to me it was good you just want to make sure you cook bear done they eat all sorts of stuff im a lover of wild game :)

Moose is really good, though I prefer deer. I will say the best steak and cheese I have ever had was made iwth moose chops. Yeah you can get very sick if you do not cook bear all the way. i worked with a guy that bear hunts a lot and he told me the best thing to do is soak it in milk over night and the cook it as a pot roast in a crock pot.

Hey :welcome: you found the place. All's well here with me today. I'm putting together a 6 ton shop press for rosin making. I can already see I'll have to do some modifications to make it work with my plates. I need more stroke.
Stop by anytime you never know what might be going on :)

Don't we all bud!

I've had black bear before. It was good. But you really want to trim it really well or you might get some bad flavors from the silver skin and fats. I think I once read bear is in the pig family

Yeah I think they are kind of similar. like with pork tehy need to be cooked through to kill worms and such.

Moose is really good, though I prefer deer. I will say the best steak and cheese I have ever had was made iwth moose chops. Yeah you can get very sick if you do not cook bear all the way. i worked with a guy that bear hunts a lot and he told me the best thing to do is soak it in milk over night and the cook it as a pot roast in a crock pot.
I love all that stuff and your rite bear needs to be cooked done it can be worse than pork they eat whatever back in the old days they fed there hogs whatever so that's where the trichinosis comes in that's not so much the case now because there not fed that way anymore but bear is a different story its good meat just cook it no problem.

Back
Top Bottom