Danolo's Indoor Cabinet Grow

Ok, another step in this slow process... I got a fan.. its the 6" Hyper Fan... $257. CAN!

IMG_028659.JPG
IMG_028555.JPG

Yeah, thanks that's good to hear your opinion on this one.

The db rating is 65... I am definitely gonna have to do the sound box thing...

Today I worked on getting my air conditioner installed in the window. The frame is all ready, now I just gotta find a strong guy to help me lift it into the window. Because I'm exhausting out the same window, I'm installing the AC unit in the top.

Anyone want to drop by tomorrow and help? Once installed, I'm sure we can find something relaxing to do. :)

We have decided to cancel building this grow box... Just too much happening in the building.. I think we are going to move..

So, of the "powers that be" can move this journal to the closed section, I'm sad to say that seems necessary.

Its been great to watch this evolve. I'm speculating that, when the time comes, one of the helpful moderators could move it back to the active journal forum.

I dont remember if you applied to Health Canada for a grow license? Your wife's RA condition would make you guys eligible.

There is also an option there for someone to grow it for you, if you know someone.

Well that sucks! Sorry to hear the news.

:hug::hug::hug:

Where would you move? Toronto and almost everywhere in the GTA is so expensive these days.

To get a moderator to close your journal, click the Report A Post feature located at the bottom left of your post. It's the icon that looks like a Hazard sign, the triangle. And then just tell them you want it closed. And, Felonious, OldBear and whomever else is following your grow and I will eagerly await it being opened again soon. It will happen, Danolo. I have every confidence in you and your dedication and devotion to your wife. She's a very lucky lady.

:circle-of-love:

Well.......drat and double drat! May you find a more accommodating abode.

Hugs....

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

When you return, we can always move it back.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom