Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

This is the bucket I'm going to use to dunk drench feed. I have 3 plants I'm going to feed, so I was going to add water + GE + tea. I dunk each plant one at a time. So your saying to mix in 15 ml of GE and how many ml of tea?

420-magazine-mobile1478021223.jpg

During my first go around I used the general rule of 1 ml of drench per gallon of soil but doubled for dunking so that's why I originally said I planned on making the dunking drench of 2 ml of GE. Seems like I was going super light during the first cycle?
I think so......if all of it was going to remain in the container, then Wil is about right.

But you need 2.5 gallons in the homer bucket to properly dunk them....gonna be a lot left over.

Wow your first 2 took right off. I haven’t seen mine in a 2 days.I should be home soon to check them out. When I left 2 of 3 looked like they may be coming down with something starting to get lighter in colour. I could just be getting paranoid

Yep, I think you're paranoid, LOL. You're following along with me and we're using the identical products, same batch, and likely the same tote. They'll be just fine.

As far as color goes, dark green isn't what we're after. Olive, shiny green in bloom and a nice bright green in veg is best. The olive green color is desireable as it indicates nitrogen fixing bacteria doing their job. That's from using the products with organic and NH3 nitrogen, Transplant and Cat Drench.

The Nitrates in Growth Ionic Drench (can't say Energy anymore per state of Ca.) have a different effect on the plant and excess of them will result in the darker green.

Not sure how I did it but I did. My wife was right by saying they weren't looking right. On 2 plants the single blade leafs are showing signs of being burnted on edges. You can see on one I've crumbled damage part of leaf off. I'm not too concerned as I know they'll come back around. I've used bottled water until this point to water around edges. I'm going to start using my actual water instead of bottled.
All got alittle water sprinkled around edges and there really starting to fell light.
Rh in room as stayed steady around 55-58 and rooms temps staying between 20 lights off and 25-27 lights on.and when I check bottom of root zone in pots are are typically sitting around 20-22c.
420-magazine-mobile1604677635.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1030580233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1178093170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile604160627.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1369974116.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1562830895.jpg
420-magazine-mobile48476355.jpg

Not sure how I did it but I did. My wife was right by saying they weren’t looking right. On 2 plants the single blade leafs are showing signs of being burnted on edges. You can see on one I’ve crumbled damage part of leaf off. I’m not too concerned as I know they’ll come back around. I’ve used bottled water until this point to water around edges. I’m going to start using my actual water instead of bottled.
All got alittle water sprinkled around edges and there really starting to fell light.
Rh in room as stayed steady around 55-58 and rooms temps staying between 20 lights off and 25-27 lights on.and when I check bottom of root zone in pots are are typically sitting around 20-22c.
420-magazine-mobile1604677635.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1030580233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1178093170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile604160627.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1369974116.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1562830895.jpg
420-magazine-mobile48476355.jpg

I don't see a problem there! Seriously, they look just fine. The lower leaves will do that occassionally, but the new growth is turgid and looks great.

Are the pots getting light? If you're worried, a weak Transplant drench can be done at this point. Mix it on the low side.

I don't see a problem there! Seriously, they look just fine. The lower leaves will do that occassionally, but the new growth is turgid and looks great.

Are the pots getting light? If you're worried, a weak Transplant drench can be done at this point. Mix it on the low side.

Pots are getting alot lighter but bottom soil still a bit damper then I'd like. Most times I've grown I've been able to keep those leaves nice and green until I trimmed them off. So when I arrived home to see the browning I shit and though here we go again.i also spent 2 days in the woods in a small camp with next to no sleep lol.
Good to hear though thanks doc. If your not worried then I'm not either now lol. I'll continue to sprinkle water around edges till time is right. Or you say otherwise.

Pots are getting alot lighter but bottom soil still a bit damper then I’d like. Most times I’ve grown I’ve been able to keep those leaves nice and green until I trimmed them off. So when I arrived home to see the browning I shit and though here we go again.i also spent 2 days in the woods in a small camp with next to no sleep lol.
Good to hear though thanks doc. If your not worried then I’m not either now lol. I’ll continue to sprinkle water around edges till time is right. Or you say otherwise.

As I've said before....it's not leaves we're after right now, but roots.

Go ahead and give them a half cup of Transplant down the top and then wait for them to dry out before dunking. The reason I'm saying this is to make CERTAIN the soil and roots are communicating and to make sure you don't stress!

Right now, the little plant it putting all of its energy into those roots, desperate to find moisture. If it digests a lower leaf or two in the process....no problem! They'll be plenty more leaves before we're done, and those single blader, early leaves aren't going to be needed or wanted.

Roots....not leaves. Soil.....not plant. We're going to let the soil do the work this time.

And just to ask what would you consider to be a light transplant drench. Using about 3 gallons of water to drench in.
Without you I’d probably go with about 8ml tp-2.5 ml tea

Since I'd put it down the top, about half a cup each plant, how about mix up a half gallon and add that 8mil? You can use the rest on your other plants, etc.

Again, I'm not worried, but this action will put your psyche right, and I do believe the plants appreciate that somehow. "appreciate" might not be the right word, but they do respond to our electric energy somehow.

And just to ask what would you consider to be a light transplant drench. Using about 3 gallons of water to drench in.
Without you I'd probably go with about 8ml tp-2.5 ml tea

Since I'd put it down the top, about half a cup each plant, how about mix up a half gallon and add that 8mil? You can use the rest on your other plants, etc.

Again, I'm not worried, but this action will put your psyche right, and I do believe the plants appreciate that somehow. "appreciate" might not be the right word, but they do respond to our electric energy somehow.

1 half gallon of Water with 8ml of Transplant is LIGHT Transplant ?

Was thinking same thing considering bottle says 1/4oz per 5 gallon. So 8ml per 5gallons.
But I'll listen to what he recommends. His girls don't lie about what he does.
The bottle says 1mil per gallon of soil. You may be confusing the 1/4 transplant/watering with a drench. Again, the bottle says 1 mil per gallon of soil being watered.

Since these aren't exact ready to be drenched, were only using a half cup of water down the top, my measurements make sense.

Was thinking same thing considering bottle says 1/4oz per 5 gallon. So 8ml per 5gallons.
But I’ll listen to what he recommends. His girls don’t lie about what he does.

Absolutely he is the Master but just making sure it was not a Mis-type and should of been 0.8 ? or something else.
Maybe because its only a 1/2 cup per pot ?

EDIT: yup the 1/2 cup is why ^ just seen Doc's

Absolutely he is the Master but just making sure it was not a Mis-type and should of been 0.8 ? or something else.
Maybe because its only a 1/2 cup per pot ?

EDIT: yup the 1/2 cup is why ^ just seen Doc's
Yep. Only giving 1/2 cup per plant. Its not a legit watering, let alone a drench.

Also, keep in mind that we .ca use up to 1 ounce per gallon or 1 cup per gallon safely. Those are the Rescue and Super Drenches.

Also the directions say erring on the high side is better than the low side. Drenches can be tripled with no ill effects. Foliars are where you can cause problems.

Yep. Only giving 1/2 cup per plant. Its not a legit watering, let alone a drench.

Also, keep in mind that we .ca use up to 1 ounce per gallon or 1 cup per gallon safely. Those are the Rescue and Super Drenches.

Also the directions say erring on the high side is better than the low side. Drenches can be tripled with no ill effects. Foliars are where you can cause problems.

Thanks Doc it was the term LIGHT that lit up my warning system :) Had to digest it some before It
made sense. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom