Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

So, still nothing showing from seed #4. But here are the other three. No action taken today.

Picture_016181.jpg
Picture_002431.jpg
Picture_001439.jpg

Looking good. What are you vegging under

Girls are just chugging along. Growth not all to much but as doc says all the magic is happening in the soil right now.
2of3 seeds have popped and the other probably isn't going to pop. These were older seeds and didn't get any water soak before putting into soil. But regardless the 2 are doing just fine. Haven't had to sprinkle any water on soil as of yet.
The 3 passions got 1/2 cup of transplant down top like 2 days ago and top soil is starting to dry up again. Very bottom soil still a bit damp though. Pots still have a bit of weight because of it.
Some pics
F6C19C75-1650-4BC0-9D45-BA0011B7FBA3.jpeg

0F067128-5011-4DE7-819D-E714C21AAB60.jpeg

1B653F23-F960-4876-B734-3664D6DD6AAB.jpeg

Girls are just chugging along. Growth not all to much but as doc says all the magic is happening in the soil right now.
2of3 seeds have popped and the other probably isn’t going to pop. These were older seeds and didn’t get any water soak before putting into soil. But regardless the 2 are doing just fine. Haven’t had to sprinkle any water on soil as of yet.
The 3 passions got 1/2 cup of transplant down top like 2 days ago and top soil is starting to dry up again. Very bottom soil still a bit damp though. Pots still have a bit of weight because of it.
Some pics
F6C19C75-1650-4BC0-9D45-BA0011B7FBA3.jpeg

0F067128-5011-4DE7-819D-E714C21AAB60.jpeg

1B653F23-F960-4876-B734-3664D6DD6AAB.jpeg

HOw is the weight of the pot now? Close to needing a drench?

We don't actually want them to wilt...but want to get them right before they wilt. Mine weren't ready for a drench yesterday.

As long as they allow private home growing, they can do what they want with the rest of it. Home growing is the key. That lets the cat entirely out of the bag - no way to control that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Which is why legislatures are afraid of it.

But I don't know why they can't just apply the beer brewing model. There doesn't seem to be mass chaos from that ... :hmmmm: ... Just adapt the same rules.

As long as they allow private home growing, they can do what they want with the rest of it. Home growing is the key. That lets the cat entirely out of the bag - no way to control that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Which is why legislatures are afraid of it.

And let's be honest--do any of us want to go back to buying weed?

Hell I tried a friend's unwashed, organic, light-dep grown in CA soil last night--coughed so hard and so long, I thought I was going to throw up. The kind of hit that makes you want to quit smoking...

High brix, homegrown, washed weed *only* for me, please.

:passitleft:

I hope the does not effect your plan for your new grow rooms!?

Naw not really I'm building new grow areas from my own personal use. It effects my store though. Was given a 2 week notice to shut down before cops make me shut down. Yup no problem store will be closed before end of week. It sucks cause there's a lot of people that don't want to grow for whatever reason and they all say the stuff from my stores kills the online lp stuff and helps there conditions now there stuck buying high priced junk from government which they say doesn't really help for there conditions. I figured this is the way it would go so no surprise to me really that's why I made hay while the sun shinned lol and I'm going to run while I can.
There was a few dispensary's around my area who got caught for selling more then just cannabis and it people like them who have potentially ruined it for use small business owners like myself who tried to stick to rules as best as possible( even though there was no real rules). One day I'll have my store again just have to wait. They allow micro breweries in my area so I don't see why with a lot of fighting we can't allow small dispensary to operate either. Basically the same thing. Time will tell.....

HOw is the weight of the pot now? Close to needing a drench?

We don't actually want them to wilt...but want to get them right before they wilt. Mine weren't ready for a drench yesterday.

I'd say very close to needing drench. Pot still got a-little weight as bottom soil still a bit damp. Top soil dries up very 2 days or so. Should I keep dribbling water down top every time top soil dries up or just let it all dry out so we can drench.

I’d say very close to needing drench. Pot still got a-little weight as bottom soil still a bit damp. Top soil dries up very 2 days or so. Should I keep dribbling water down top every time top soil dries up or just let it all dry out so we can drench.

I'd say it's time for a first drench! You could do straight water and it would be fine....but I'm going to suggest a Transplant drench. 1 oz per gallon, with 3mil Tea. There is a video on the website and on IG if you want to watch how I do it.

I'd say it's time for a first drench! You could do straight water and it would be fine....but I'm going to suggest a Transplant drench. 1 oz per gallon, with 3mil Tea. There is a video on the website and on IG if you want to watch how I do it.

Oh I've watched that video over and over lol. But I'll watch again. I go with transplant drench for the 3 passions at your recommend dosage. I'll do transplant drench tomorrow as I want water to sit and bubble for 24hrs first. So I'll drench in about 2.5 gallons of water and mix 2.5oz of transplant and 3ml of tea.

So do many many others. People are "cutting" my weed with dispensary trash so its not so strong and they can smoke a whole joint. Personally, I cant even go past half a J and im well toasted for a good couple of hours at least lol. I dont smoke anything else but my high brix herb...It's a good thing :)[/QUOTE]

People in my area have never seen quality like high brix . It kinda freaks people out. Putting down an unfinished J.... What is this ?? I just laugh and agree. Yep , best around .
I will say.... I lucked up and have good genetics. But , the end result is phenomenal .

I cut too much of Cannatards' quote. Cell phone is a batch.

Oh I’ve watched that video over and over lol. But I’ll watch again. I go with transplant drench for the 3 passions at your recommend dosage. I’ll do transplant drench tomorrow as I want water to sit and bubble for 24hrs first. So I’ll drench in about 2.5 gallons of water and mix 2.5oz of transplant and 3ml of tea.

You've got it right, but I wasn't perfectly clear:

1 oz of Transplant per gallon of water.......3mils Tea total.

Again, you've got it right and I'm just repeating this for clarification. Nothing but water on the next one.

Could you do straight water this time? Yes....but by the looks of things they're going to be really happy this way.

Watch what happens in the next 10 days....

So do many many others. People are "cutting" my weed with dispensary trash so its not so strong and they can smoke a whole joint. Personally, I cant even go past half a J and im well toasted for a good couple of hours at least lol. I dont smoke anything else but my high brix herb...It's a good thing :)

People in my area have never seen quality like high brix . It kinda freaks people out. Putting down an unfinished J.... What is this ?? I just laugh and agree. Yep , best around .
I will say.... I lucked up and have good genetics. But , the end result is phenomenal .

I cut too much of Cannatards' quote. Cell phone is a batch.[/QUOTE]

thanks! I get the same type of thing around here too....except I haven't heard of anyone cutting my weed with crap yet....

But the quality is where it's at, and what we're after! If everything goes right, this journal will be a roadmap for everyone who wants to do this "right."

Oh I've watched that video over and over lol. But I'll watch again. I go with transplant drench for the 3 passions at your recommend dosage. I'll do transplant drench tomorrow as I want water to sit and bubble for 24hrs first. So I'll drench in about 2.5 gallons of water and mix 2.5oz of transplant and 3ml of tea.

Hi - just wondering what the advantage is to bubbling the water for 24hrs before making your drench?

Back
Top Bottom