Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Spent part of my day mixing away. Will be 1st run soil out of my bulk kit. 1 bale of ProMix HP, 30 lbs of shit,docs admenment and about 4 gallons of water.
ED28C231-1A42-4B76-B20E-A7FF94BBE5B5.jpeg
6BCBDB26-89F0-4D65-BEF7-88C2A8BBB7C4.jpeg

So the 3 passions all got there first transplant drench. Mixed at docs recommended dosage of 1oz transplant per gallon of water and 3ml of tea. 2of 3 girls got a lighter green colour and the other has a dark green colour. The one with the darker green leaves appears to be growing the best with nice colour and bigger leaves and still no damage to lower leaves as of yet.
Some picture out of the tent before transplant.
FB1B33AE-A254-4ADF-B981-3ADCB27998E1.jpeg
F8FEA0E8-4141-415E-BB60-BDD81EE73666.jpeg
C442452E-27E5-4289-AA5B-860EF15752C9.jpeg
90293791-BA48-42ED-B8F0-264E481664FF.jpeg
6E4365F6-08AC-4AF5-A788-ADEA59F6200A.jpeg
594C9182-EFC1-40F5-8155-EEF25F1C08A4.jpeg

And some of the new blue cheese babies still in tent. Will probably have to start dribbling water around blue cheese soon as top soil starting to dry up.
B67FA560-F98A-494C-8304-C0F3242DAFD6.jpeg
8824A28E-E0DF-4373-AA3D-9CA0E5EBD19D.jpeg

They are barneys blue cheese. I grew these under hps awhile back and loved it so I figured let’s give it a go in docs kit and some led instead. I find any strain I’ve ever grown under hps always turns out better under led. Then grown it in docs kit should make it some killer smoke

Nice! It should be way better this time around. Mine has quite the nice funk. Fruit and skunk is what I get from it. A year ago it would have stayed around for a while, but with so many seeds to work through it just isnt making the grade.

I have an old mars 300 sitting between two 315 CMHs and before hat it was between 2 60 HPS. I cannot say I have run anything full LED yet and def not quality LED, so I cannot say I know the difference. I really like my CMH's but will be changing out to some home made LEDs soon. Then I can see the difference for myself.

Nice! It should be way better this time around. Mine has quite the nice funk. Fruit and skunk is what I get from it. A year ago it would have stayed around for a while, but with so many seeds to work through it just isnt making the grade.

I have an old mars 300 sitting between two 315 CMHs and before hat it was between 2 60 HPS. I cannot say I have run anything full LED yet and def not quality LED, so I cannot say I know the difference. I really like my CMH's but will be changing out to some home made LEDs soon. Then I can see the difference for myself.

I was always a 600/1000 watt hps guy myself. But I now on search for best led to replace my hps grows.
So far tested a few none sponsors with no real luck. Then found 420 magazine and mars hydro which I've tried majority or there lights. Most of there lights did decent jobs but not what I wanted. Then I tried the ps cob which didn't make it through first grow without leds burning up and a pcb board. So far my favourite would have been the Ps cob but with its problems so far and troubles communicating with its company,I'm just throwing the towel in on him but there light grew some beautiful buds and had some real good size as well.
And in the end I did get replacement parts but not without weeks of bullshit emails before parts were sent. Now I'm currently waiting on the god 9 which will be my most expensive light purchase to date. And probably the most quality light I've order to date. But I though most lights I've ordered we're going to be the best and most cases was wrong so time will tell once again.

I was always a 600/1000 watt hps guy myself. But I now on search for best led to replace my hps grows.
So far tested a few none sponsors with no real luck. Then found 420 magazine and mars hydro which I’ve tried majority or there lights. Most of there lights did decent jobs but not what I wanted. Then I tried the ps cob which didn’t make it through first grow without leds burning up and a pcb board. So far my favourite would have been the Ps cob but with its problems so far and troubles communicating with its company,I’m just throwing the towel in on him but there light grew some beautiful buds and had some real good size as well.
And in the end I did get replacement parts but not without weeks of bullshit emails before parts were sent. Now I’m currently waiting on the god 9 which will be my most expensive light purchase to date. And probably the most quality light I’ve order to date. But I though most lights I’ve ordered we’re going to be the best and most cases was wrong so time will tell once again.

Im in the middle of building lights using Samsung diode boards. I will stuff 12 boards in my 4 by 8 and will be between 1000 and 1200 watts I believe. I should have more than enough light in the tent. I am not yet done the build but that is more so me being lazy/procrastinating than anything. If all goes well than for about $800 I will have a pretty nice set up that is able to cover that 32 sq ft.

Im in the middle of building lights using Samsung diode boards. I will stuff 12 boards in my 4 by 8 and will be between 1000 and 1200 watts I believe. I should have more than enough light in the tent. I am not yet done the build but that is more so me being lazy/procrastinating than anything. If all goes well than for about $800 I will have a pretty nice set up that is able to cover that 32 sq ft.

I think you are going to like it. I got 4 in a 4x4 and WOW. And 2 outside are just for veg.

My other girls have been going pretty droopy as well. I though cold temps but checking bottom of pots was 72f after lights off 5hours or so not sure. That’s the girls started in promix only

Mine did that same thing, it is common after a dunk and just before lights out.

However they seemed to do it more often in the 1 gallon pots. I noticed they also perked up a bit on days the humidity was higher. ( I live in a area where the dry and moist air can vary greatly from day to day)

So I went to HD and bought a whole house humidifier ( I also transplanted at the same time to 15 gallon pots) but between doing those two things they perked up and greened up.

Can't say one or the other did the trick, I just know they are much happier now.
:high-five:

Don't push them too hard if the humidity is still low.

So you suggesting only half power for a bit. I've never used this light before. Nor are there many journal running it. I use duggans method and put light as high as possible and start raising plants towards light for now. My humidity normally staying about 55% at this point sometimes hits 60.

Back
Top Bottom