Darkscotia Grows In High Brix

I'd do it in white, but then, everything in my room is white. :laughtwo: Any way to "glue" it down? Cleanup would be easy. :bongrip:

I'd do it in white, but then, everything in my room is white. :laughtwo: Any way to "glue" it down? Cleanup would be easy. :bongrip:

Yes I put just a little glue here and there and the odd staple as well. Worked good last time just wasn’t sure if it was a giant waste of time and money. But like you said the pure fact of how easy cleanups are almost make it worth it just by itself. Thanks Graytail

wowzers!...at least ten dead, including a RCMP officer...fokked up!... :eek: ...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...

Yup crazy day here in the Scotia. Like I said we go to that restaurant on steady basis for breakfast every Sunday where the rcmp shot and killed him. Good thing for virus is we haven’t been out for over a month. Too many innocent people killed because of some bullshit.

I grew out one of theirs and it was ok but not what I was looking for. I am sure if I had more of the seeds to look through I would have found something better. i am glad yours turned out well bud!

Very happy with the way they turned out. And only getting better by the day. Has nothing but positive remarks from few people I’ve shared with.

Back
Top Bottom