Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

Thats a big ass fan leaf bro. That b had to go. Those Bubbas are growing fast. whats your plan of attack with them. Sorry if you already said, Im high and forgetful lol.

I topped them once and going to put them both in a scrog together once them get a bit bigger and wait to the screen is full and flip

just gave my bubbas gifts some water in this watering they got 0.6 of mammoth microbes and 5.ml of earth juice molasses it was around ph. to 6.5 - 6.4

I also did a four way lst on the bigger bubbas gift and clipped two more large fan leaves and I added the mars II 400 to the tent so I can get more light for the four plants that are in there until they are ready to go under the scrog net I will move the two autos to there own tent

these photos are in day #29 and #27 of veg

0012829.JPG

0022733.JPG

0032627.JPG

0071913.JPG

0062045.JPG

hello everyone time for a update I just gave my two bubbas gift's some veg nutes it was ph. to 6.5 the lst I did on the larger of the two is doing great it helping the smaller one catch up in height a bit not sure how much longer until I can get the scrog in there maybe a few more weeks I will move my two autos in coco to my other tent when that happens but for now they are fine and still sharing the tent with my two autos in coco

theses bubbas gift photos are in day #32 and #30 of veg

00046.JPG
0032631.JPG
0012833.JPG
0022737.JPG

looking good db. I am wanting to add a light to my flower tent as well. But they are just so Hi. I have to get a lighting system of some sort for my small veg tent first. I person could spend all his paychecks easily just shopping for supplies. :) its never good enough. There are always improvements to be made.

Topping is awesome, ain't it?!
Your girls are an awesome deep green, look beautiful db. I haven't checked your journal in a few weeks (I keep subbing to more and more lol).
Pipe cleaners, huh? Never heard of using those :winkyface::winkyface:

Looking good man

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm interested to follow your scrog such short dense plants ! Mine are compact but yours have such thick fan leaves ! And such a squat on ! Make sure you use big enough holes in whatever net you use ! I didn't lol struggled at times and mine were far longer and thinner !
Looking good il be watching :goodjob:

thanks for stopping by my grow I plan on transplanting them from the 3 gallon fabric pots they are in now to 7 gallon fabric pots before I put them under the scrog just waiting for the pots to come in the mail

hello everyone its time for a update I made a lot of changes today

first I transplanted my two bubbas gift plants from 3 gallon fabric pots to 7 gallon fabric pots the soil I used to transplant them was roots organic after I transplanted them I gave them both a gallon and a half each of plain water with 0.6 of mammoth microbes in it the water was ph. to 6.5

I would have given them more but I ran out of the water that I let sit out for a few days before I use it but they should be fine for the next few days

second I had to move the autos in there own tent that was not that hard just set the light back up and move the plants around

I plan on putting the scrog net in the tent in the next few days I forgot that after I transplanted the plants that they be a little taller but I should be fine but I am glad I did not wait to transplant them like I was going to

this will be the first time I have used 7 gallon pots the biggest I have used so far has been 5 gallon

these plants are in day #35 and #33 of veg

I will leave the mars II 700 and mars II 400 in this tent and use the other mars II 700 in the tent with the autos

0022742.JPG

0032635.JPG

0042459.JPG

0052325.JPG

0062050.JPG

0071918.JPG

0081735.JPG

Roots organic, hmm? Seems like someone really cool recommended I use that instead of Ideal420 :winkyface:

great news looks like my two bubbas gift had almost no transplant shock so last night I set up my scrog net and it was the perfect size

I did not realize that the 7 gallon pots were taller then the pots I have been using I wanted to get the plants a bit bigger but its all good now I can fill out the screen faster and a weird thing both fabric pots I have are both the same size but ones a bit taller but I can work with that lol

this morning I went in there and trimmed some of the bottom leaves to make it easier to water and see what's going down there its going to be a tight squeeze down there but I can manage it

all I have to do is full the screen out and switch to flower I plan on filling the whole screen out since these bubbas gifts are indica dominate and the breeder said they dont stretch much in flower

before the trim
0012838.JPG

0022743.JPG

0032636.JPG

0042460.JPG

0052326.JPG

after the trim
0062051.JPG

0071919.JPG

0091544.JPG

0101414.JPG

Looks like you got it down pretty good. (screen that is) Mine was just a little to tall. And it took me a while to figure out I needed to tie down the branches before I tuck them to keep them level with screen. All well, live and learn. I cant wait to see how those Bubbas do in the scrog. :)

Looks like you got it down pretty good. (screen that is) Mine was just a little to tall. And it took me a while to figure out I needed to tie down the branches before I tuck them to keep them level with screen. All well, live and learn. I cant wait to see how those Bubbas do in the scrog. :)

mine are pretty compact so I should not have to do much tying or at least I hope so lol these bubbas gift are indica Dom so I am hoping for a good yield

mine are pretty compact so I should not have to do much tying or at least I hope so lol these bubbas gift are indica Dom so I am hoping for a good yield

I like to top (photo plants) my plants that are going to get scrog 'd out as it seems to make it easier to fill but yours is looking good man

Back
Top Bottom