Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

I like to top (photo plants) my plants that are going to get scrog 'd out as it seems to make it easier to fill but yours is looking good man

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I only topped these once I think I should have topped once more but you live you learn

I only topped these once I think I should have topped once more but you live you learn

It still looks good man

I only topped mine once also. I didnt want the extra veg time.That and I was tying to go by the 4 way lst. How many times do yall usually top? Anyone here ever main-lining? I know it takes longer but I just love the way the plants look after. Im not sure if its suppose to yield more or not. Prolly doesnt yield enough to justify doing it. Idk. but I find it very interesting and plan on trying it some day. Thought?

I only topped mine once also. I didnt want the extra veg time.That and I was tying to go by the 4 way lst. How many times do yall usually top? Anyone here ever main-lining? I know it takes longer but I just love the way the plants look after. Im not sure if its suppose to yield more or not. Prolly doesnt yield enough to justify doing it. Idk. but I find it very interesting and plan on trying it some day. Thought?
this was my first time I have topped a plant since I have been growing lol I have heard of mainline I maight try it but I like the scrog for now I did do a 4 way lst on one of my plants so I could let the other one catch up

hello everyone just gave my two bubbas gift photo plants some veg nutes they are doing fine since the transplant and since I installed the scrog net now all I have to do is fill the screen and flip I made 3 gallons of nutes ph. to 6.5 they used about 2.5 gallons with some nice run off

I also need to get some bigger saucers if I am going to use the 7 gallon pots again some of the run off was spilling on the floor

it was not as hard as I thought to water them I got use to it with my other scrogs I did this one is just a bit more tight to get under then the other ones

these bubbas gift photos are in day #38 and #36 of veg

0012841.JPG

0022747.JPG

0032640.JPG

0042464.JPG

0052329.JPG

How do you water them. I just pour mine in from the jug. Should I be taking more caution to not get it on the leafs? And do you think pouring it from 10+inches up is a no no?

that's kind of high I dont like to disturb the soil with that much force its cool to move around but I would not want to dislodge the roots with soil you can get away with it but its a big no no with coco so I have found out if you water to fast with coco it will float around lmao and stuff but they should be fine and I water my plants about every 3 or 4 days

I like to top at least 3 times to get 8 tops for a scrog witch is the same for mainlining. I did do 1 plant mainlined and was disappointed but it could have been due to using a sativa that got all long and stringy. If you do try it I would say go with an indica strain you know stacks well

just gave my two bubbas gift some plain water with 0.6 of mammoth microbes it was ph. to 6.5 they both got a gallon each

not much else going on just filling the screen a bit more waiting to flip to 12/12

these photo plants are in day #41 and #39 of veg

0062056.JPG

0071924.JPG

0081740.JPG

0091549.JPG

0101419.JPG

There def filling in the screen nicely, great job brotha

How high do you put your lights when they are deep into flower? Iv heard a couple people tell me they lower their lights when in flower. I dont want to lower mine to much and burn the buds but I want it as low as I can safely put it to get better penetration.

How high do you put your lights when they are deep into flower? Iv heard a couple people tell me they lower their lights when in flower. I dont want to lower mine to much and burn the buds but I want it as low as I can safely put it to get better penetration.

I use mine at 12'' but that was a little close I like 14'' or 12'' if they can handle it

I use mine at 12'' but that was a little close I like 14'' or 12'' if they can handle it

you have the 5w? In veg my light was folding my leafs up at like 32, 33" I had to raise to 35. Now in flower its about 28" and everything is fine. Think I should Lower it?

you have the 5w? In veg my light was folding my leafs up at like 32, 33" I had to raise to 35. Now in flower its about 28" and everything is fine. Think I should Lower it?

yes lower it

Nice looking garden bro I'm also growing bubba's gift almost 4 week into flowering didn't top mine so im interested to see how well yours do and yields check mine out :thumb:
20160410_105254.jpg

nice bro are they both bubbas gift ?

Raised edges can mean Mg def during flower. Common mistakes to take for heat stress.

Most sweeteners have Mg in them and help swell flowers by feeding bene bacteria.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom