Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

DB, the babies look great. I noticed they are nice and low and fat. How high do you hang your lights above them? And, please remind me, what are you using as your lights?Thankyou sir!

DB, the babies look great. I noticed they are nice and low and fat. How high do you hang your lights above them? And, please remind me, what are you using as your lights?Thankyou sir!

the light I am using is a mars II 700 its about 24'' inches from the plants but I plan on lowering it soon to about 18'' inches

so I decided since I have no more room in my bedroom for another grow tent or a bigger one I would sacrifice my narrow walk in closet and use it for more grow space!

to hell with a space for my clothes when I can have more grow space bwahahaha!

so I will be growing a few more plants not sure how many plants or what light I will be using yet but I will be trying to get a 315 cmh in there if I can get the money or I might just use my mars II 400 I have for now until I can get some thing better

I am in the process of turning it in to a extra grow room but it has weird dimensions

30'' inches wide x 6' feet long x and 9' feet tall

I have to cut a hole above the door for a fan outtake it will be venting the air out in to my room I know its not the best way to do it but it will work and a hole on the bottom of the closet door for a passive air intake and my buddy will help me to get it do he has the tools and said he can install a electrical outlet socket since there is not one in there just a light socket

I think I will get some black and white poly panda film for the walls or I might leave them like they are for now they are white and I need to cover the floor with something like a tarp or more panda film and staple it down for spills and stuff

I just want to get the holes and stuff made for now it will be a on going project

sorry its still real dirty in there I still need to clean it out after we cut the holes

0042443.JPG

0091535.JPG

0081725.JPG

0071905.JPG

0052310.JPG

0062038.JPG

hello everyone I just gave a my bubbas gift's there first dose veg nutes I am using roots organic nutes the ph. was around 6.5 I made one gallon of nutes and split it between both of them

I want to top them but I will wait a bit longer until they get a little bigger

these photos are in day #18 and #16

0012819.JPG

0022725.JPG

0032619.JPG

0042445.JPG

so I got a some work on my closet grow project I replaced the light socket with one that has a outlet built in it cost me 4 dollars in so now I have one outlet in my closet and I got a 6 outlet power strip so I will have all the power outlets I need

I also cut a hole above the door of the closet for a air outtake from the exhaust fan it looks crappy as hell but it will do the job that's all that matters it also cost 5 dollars the hole I cut was 4 inches I wanted to do a 6 inch hole but there are studs in the way so I will have to get a 4 inch to 6 inch reducer to fit to my ducting

now that I have got a good look at the closet I am thinking about a 600 watt or a 400 watt hps with a cool tube and 6 inch inline fan and carbon filter I wanted to put a 315 cmh but it cost more then the hps and carbon filter and inline fan all together

I still have to cut the hole for a air intake in the closet door

the socket with the built in outlet I installed
0121120.JPG

the hole my buddy cut for me this is inside the closet it still needs to be fitted right
0111239.JPG

the hole from the outside
0101406.JPG

Lots going on. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Dude, you are going to be amazed with topping! I was very nervous, but the first topping went so well, the next week I topped her again. Once the the two new stems develops nodes, top her again. Once all 3 cuts are healed, start to tie her down, then tighten more every 3-4 days. Took me a month to do, but I topped twice and tied down aggressively and ended up with a perfectly symmetrical 28 inches bush that was only 9 inches tall.

time for one of my updates just got done watering my two bubbas gift I gave them some water with 0.6 of mammoth microbes and 5.ml of earth juice molasses it was ph. to around 6.4 I only made one gallon and split it between both of them

one of the bubbas was main stem was growing crooked so I used a pipe cleaner to keep it propped up

they are both recovering well from the topping I gave them a few days ago so that's great

these photos are in day #22 and #20 of veg

0111241.JPG

0121122.JPG

0131010.JPG

Looking really amazing in there DB, the new grow spot has great potential as well. cant wait to see how the strians turn out, cheers :volcano-smiley:

hello everyone its time for a update I just gave my two bubbas gift photos there second dose of veg nutes still using roots organic nutes not much going on them seem healthy and doing great since I topped them last week in this watering I gave them there first dose of terpinator also

these photos are in day #26 and #24 of veg

cant upload ant pics so I will upload them a little later

Nice progress seems I'm not the only one to start in final pots although I wish I'd gone bigger like yours :lot-o-toke: by the time I considered becoming root bound I'd already began to scrog I'm now preying I get no problems I'm stuck in 3.5 gals but all seems well so far
Keep up the good work ...cdogg

thanks for stopping by my grow mine are in 3 gallon fabric pots right now I am going to try and transplant to 7 gallon ones before I start my scrog I hope

just clipped off a few leaves from both my bubbas gift plants I took two from each plant since they are indica dom the leaves are huge so I just took the two at the top of the plant that was blocking all the light to the lower parts

0012827.JPG

0032625.JPG

0042451.JPG

0052317.JPG

Back
Top Bottom