Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

def a nice meter brotha, cant wait to see the grow take off!

time for a quick update just gave my bubbas gift plants some plain water it was ph. to 6.5

they are in day #11 and #9 of veg

0012812.JPG

0022718.JPG

0032610.JPG

0042436.JPG

0052304.JPG

db003. You say day 11....day 9 of Veg.. Im still a little confused on that part..If you couldnt tell by my journal lol. When do YOU consider veg time to start. I have heard and read several different things on it. One will say about 2 weeks after it has formed a good root structure and starts to really focus on growing above the soil, some will say after it gets its first true leaves.

@AcenArrow you got a journal?

db003. You say day 11....day 9 of Veg.. Im still a little confused on that part..If you couldnt tell by my journal lol. When do YOU consider veg time to start. I have heard and read several different things on it. One will say about 2 weeks after it has formed a good root structure and starts to really focus on growing above the soil, some will say after it gets its first true leaves.

@AcenArrow you got a journal?

I consider first day of veg when the seed breaks ground but that's me

hello everyone I just gave my two bubbas gift's photo plants some plain water with a 0.6 of mammoth microbes it was ph. to 6.5 I will most likely give them there first veg nutes in my next watering

for now they are still sharing the tent with my two autos in coco until they get a little bigger

the bubbas gifts are in day #14 and #12 of veg

0012816.JPG

0022721.JPG

0032614.JPG

0042439.JPG

0052306.JPG

Have you noticed any leaf curving? I too have 3 girls about the same size, a few leaves have slight curves in them. Otherwise very healthy, just wondered.

I dont stress to much I just let them do there thing

Damn wish my seedlings would get that big that quick hehe, looking good mate :thumb:
I count my veg from the same time, germinating till popped out of ground then in veg mode :)

Leaf curving i wouldnt worry too much about, if the plant is healthy its fine, i get it all the time in my grows, mostly from the areas that have the fastest growth but they all end up straightening out in the end ;)

Back
Top Bottom