Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

hello everyone I just gave my bubba's gift seedlings there first watering they got plain water that was ph. to 6.5 with 0.6ml of mammoth microbes they both got a half of gallon each

my seedling are #5 and #3 days old from seed

0012802.JPG

0022710.JPG

0032604.JPG

0042431.JPG

0052299.JPG

Happy belated birthday db003, I am watching carefully to see how your seedlings, and you, manage that huge container of soil with these tiny little plants. A couple of questions please. You said this was your first watering... do you mean since soaking the soil when you planted the seeds? So, 1/2 gallon looks like it soaked the soil pretty good and probably produced run off. When do you anticipate watering again? I ask, because I am curious, because you have obviously done this before and had good luck with it, yet it is antithetical to the common advice on the need to successively up-pot to larger containers so as to build up a root ball. What I am watching for here, is how you are starting in your final container and what is going to make you have great results from it. If there is something that you are doing that is so incredibly right, that it blows away my theories on the need for up-potting, I want to figure out what it is. Could it be the smart pots? I doubt it. It might be something you are doing. Something I want to learn.

Or, is this just how you grew out your auto on the last grow because that was how everyone said to do it, and you are now doing this one the same way? I am curious if the same skills that worked with an auto will translate to a non auto Bubba's gift. I have a couple of Bubba's gift here too... so I am also curious how she turns out, but truth be told, I am mostly curious watching how an auto grower adjusts to trying to grow a regular for the first time.

Happy belated birthday db003, I am watching carefully to see how your seedlings, and you, manage that huge container of soil with these tiny little plants. A couple of questions please. You said this was your first watering... do you mean since soaking the soil when you planted the seeds? So, 1/2 gallon looks like it soaked the soil pretty good and probably produced run off. When do you anticipate watering again? I ask, because I am curious, because you have obviously done this before and had good luck with it, yet it is antithetical to the common advice on the need to successively up-pot to larger containers so as to build up a root ball. What I am watching for here, is how you are starting in your final container and what is going to make you have great results from it. If there is something that you are doing that is so incredibly right, that it blows away my theories on the need for up-potting, I want to figure out what it is. Could it be the smart pots? I doubt it. It might be something you are doing. Something I want to learn.

Or, is this just how you grew out your auto on the last grow because that was how everyone said to do it, and you are now doing this one the same way? I am curious if the same skills that worked with an auto will translate to a non auto Bubba's gift. I have a couple of Bubba's gift here too... so I am also curious how she turns out, but truth be told, I am mostly curious watching how an auto grower adjusts to trying to grow a regular for the first time.

this would be my first real watering since the pots got soaked when I planted the seeds I wont water them for another three days I am not a big fan of transplanting that's why I started in such a big pot but that's just me if I need to I will transplant them but I have at least a month on so to do that

there is no real right way to do it my first grow was with photos and then I started to grow autos and I still will grow autos but I just wanted to do a photo since I have not done one in a while

as if my day could not get any better I just got my bong in the mail that I won in a Facebook contest from the great people from Smoke Hut I it got in just four days now that's fast shipping! so far it looks like a great bong and the glass is super thick about to break this bad boy in right now

0091528.JPG

0101401.JPG

0111236.JPG

0131007.JPG

014911.JPG

016769.JPG

017692.JPG

nice bong! looks expensive! And ok on the not transplanting and watering in 3 days... i assume again to run off. We will see what happens together.

this time I did not water until they have run off since they are so small still but as soon as they get a little bigger will be like business as usual

Hello, new to the forum and seen your grow journal. Im in a 4x4 with a 600w 7200k for veg and move to 4x4 1000 hps for flower. I planted 3 seeds of bubbas gift on 2/4/16 and 2 sprouted (btw im hydro). My plants are 13" and 8" both topped after third node, both seemed really slow to about 6" and finally seeing real growth. I plan to keep my plants about 36-42" final height and clone a week before flipping them. The interesting thing about the plants is they couldn't be more different lol. 1 of them looks like gods gift and the other is bubbas gift. Sounds like we started about the same time and in different mediums, so might be fun to share thoughts and tips of this (fingers crossed) "amazing strain"... Hit me up if your interested

Hi, I am new to the forum also. Trying to seek out some information on this strain also, Bubbas Gift. I know it's relatively new. Trying to see if it's wise to fim this strain or leave it be. Most say she stays shorter anyways. Just want to maximize the yield.

hello everyone I just got my new Oakton ecotestr ph. 2 in the mail! I did the first time pre soak and then calibrated it and put some storage solution and its ready to go

I just put two auto seeds in water to start germinating for my first coco coir grow in my other grow tent this time I will be growing 1x monster mass auto that I received as a tester from critical mass collective and 1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds that I got from a friend that is growing 3 of the same dark devil auto strain from sweet seeds in his first outdoor grow that I am helping him with his grow started some time last week

0012804.JPG

0022712.JPG

0032606.JPG

Yo, Im late but Im here. I think I also have a couple Bubbas Gift. So it will be nice to see you grow one out so I can kinda get an Idea of what Im dealing with. Grow wise and smoke wise. Are you doing smoke reports or anything? How was that Tryone Special? Anyway Im kicked back and subbed in.

Yo, Im late but Im here. I think I also have a couple Bubbas Gift. So it will be nice to see you grow one out so I can kinda get an Idea of what Im dealing with. Grow wise and smoke wise. Are you doing smoke reports or anything? How was that Tryone Special? Anyway Im kicked back and subbed in.

most of the time I forget to do a smoke report but I love me some Tyrone lol I wont lie I like one more then the other one but they are both pretty good

Back
Top Bottom