Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

sounds good see how they react if they are fine in a few days go a little lower drop like 2 more inches

Yea thats what I was thinking. I had it at 18 at first but wanted to make sure it was ok at 20 before I went down to 18. I should have done this weeks ago and kicking myself in the butt for waiting this long. Thanks for the help

hello everyone I just gave my two bubbas gift a watering they both got another dose of veg nutes it was ph. to 6.5 they both got a gallon each

I also added some Gnatrol WDG Biological Larvicide to my nutes to get rid of the fungus gnats larva and I hung a sticky trap for the flyers I just hung it last night and dam it had a lot of them this morning so it must have be a bit worse then I thought but its ok

not much else trimmed a few leaves from the bottom to get some better air flow down there this scrog seems to be growing super slow compared to the auto scrog but that's normal not much longer maybe a week or two just waiting for the screen to fill just a bit more before I switch to flower

these bubbas gift photos are in day #44 and #42 of veg

0012849.JPG

0022755.JPG

0032647.JPG

0042472.JPG

0052336.JPG

0062060.JPG

0071928.JPG

Looking good man!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

just gave my bubbas gift scrog some water they got a gallon and a quarter each it had 0.6 of mammoth microbes and a scoop of Gnatrol WDG Biological Larvicide last watering I gave them 3 scoops they got 1 this time

the scrog is filling up but slow as hell but its ok the only thing that has me worried is that one of the plants is smaller and not filling its side of the scrog so I might half to go in flower like that I will give it another week or two weeks since they are growing slow and see how it fills out

these bubbas gift photos are in day #47 and #45 of veg

0042477.JPG

0052341.JPG

0062064.JPG

0071931.JPG

0081746.JPG

0091555.JPG

That purple plant has a great color, looks great. Doing awesome Db.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

got a few things for my grow I was running low on some of my nutes so I got a few things I got another roots organic master pack box for my soil grows plus a bottle of roots organic surge its one of the only bottles that dont come in the master box so I wanted to try some

I got some more molasses this time I got some grandma's original unsulphured molasses instead of the earth juice hi brix molasses that cost twice as much I got it a food 4 less for 3 bucks a pop

I am still waiting for the roots organic surge and the roots organic master pack box to come in the mail but I did get a bottle of general hydroponics floranova bloom that I ordered I plan on trying the Lucas formula using general hydroponics floranova bloom as a one part nutrient for some autos in coco I will be using it from start to finish with one bottle all this and more to come once I finish setting up my closet that I will turn in to a veg/autoflower grow space if things go well

I still got that box of mills nutes line that I want to do a test run with I am sure it will be great but its kind of pricey so I am glad I did not pay for it lol I am trying to more toward a easier and cheaper style of growing

0012856.JPG

0022761.JPG

I think I might star using it too, I dont really see the harm, and I read that it has good benefits.
I think That you are going to be ready for flowering in about a week, and then you have the stretch to figure out how to spread them nicely.
Looks like you are into an awesome grow.
How do you find the fabric pots?
And what are the temps there during lights out and on? cant really tell in your photos.
I was also wondering how much water do you give them, because off the excess water and the net immobilizing the plants.
Another question comes to mind, do you plan on doing some pruning or hard defoliation or just let it grow wild, as I chose?
Its always interesting to see how other growers do it.

I think I might star using it too, I dont really see the harm, and I read that it has good benefits.
I think That you are going to be ready for flowering in about a week, and then you have the stretch to figure out how to spread them nicely.
Looks like you are into an awesome grow.
How do you find the fabric pots?
And what are the temps there during lights out and on? cant really tell in your photos.
I was also wondering how much water do you give them, because off the excess water and the net immobilizing the plants.
Another question comes to mind, do you plan on doing some pruning or hard defoliation or just let it grow wild, as I chose?
Its always interesting to see how other growers do it.

ok lets see you could get the fabric pots from your local grow shop or you can get them online from eBay or amazon lots of places sell them they do cost a bit more them plastic pots but work way better and are worth the price

as for my tent temps I kind of just wish for the best they are around low 70's high 80's most of the time lol I dont have a/c my manager is a asshole and wont let me install one but fuck him I am still going to grow all I have is a fan in my room with the windows open I am lucky to live in California so I get dam near perfect weather so that helps I do have my vent fans and a small fan blowing on the plants in each tent

in my scrogs I just water some and wait a minute and if I dont get any run off and I give a bit more I know its not a perfect method but it works for me and as long as its just a little water the fabric pots soak it back up or it dries out very quick and that's funny I just did a ton of defoliation right now

just a quick update I just did a nice defoliation to my plants they needed it bad now I can see where I need to train more and get some more light to the lower parts to get some more growth and better air flow is a plus

I might have went a bit over board with the trim but what can you do I also messed up and accidentally snapped a top off one of the tops but its just like if I had topped it so its not that bad

I took some before and after pics

these were taken before the trim
0032652.JPG

0042478.JPG

0052342.JPG

0062065.JPG

0091556.JPG

these were taken after the trim

0111256.JPG

0121136.JPG

0131021.JPG

014923.JPG

015829.JPG

017698.JPG

0101425.JPG

018619.JPG

this was my accidental topping
019545.JPG

looking good!
When I said how do you find them, I meant if you like them so far?

I am experiencing about the same temps, but I am really trying to keep it at low 80 during lights on. I keep the tent opening open through the day with a big fan blowing air to help. Here its getting over 30 degrees C.

On my next scrog I think that I will do much more training before I put the net on.
I think the best way to go would be to top once, and FIM each top again, then spread the best I can, and maybe tuck each top once, but not more. I really feel that a lot of my kush buds are not properly exposed to light as a result of having not enough spacing...

If your heat is in 80's I'd use pro tekt by dyna grow. Great stuff and helps with heat stress.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Nice trimming, she will love the light and certainly the better air flow. Awesome as always sir!

just got done watering my two bubbas gift in a scrog they both got a gallon and a half each the nutes were ph. to 6.5

not much to else still waiting for the screen to fill out more its just taking forever lol I will give it another week I want to go in to flower on may 1st so that gives me another 8 days but I think it might take longer then that just have to wait and see

0012860.JPG

0022728.JPG

0032655.JPG

0042448.JPG

0052345.JPG

0062067.JPG

just got a bunch of stuff in the mail I got a another roots organic master pack 5ml program box for my soil grows

I tried to find it at some local hydro shops but no one had it so I just it online same thing with the roots organic surge

the surge was one of the only thing that do not come in the box so I got it separate and I also got 5 14'' plant saucers for my closet grow that I will be starting if things go well

my first master box lasted me almost a whole year I did run out of a few things but it still lasted a long time and I was not growing as many plants as I was now

0071932.JPG

0081748.JPG

0101427.JPG

0111258.JPG

0131023.JPG

014925.JPG

015830.JPG

016775.JPG

018621.JPG

019547.JPG

you may want to consider going to flower very soon. The general rule in SCROG is to veg until the screen is 40% full, because stretch in the first two weeks of flower is going to fill in the rest. My rough estimation puts you already at that point or beyond, and I worry that you are going to run out of room before you are done.

thanks for the info from what the breeder says and from a few friends that have grown this strain is that it does not stretch much at all in flower and that I should get it to the size I want in veg before I go in to flower lets hope they are right if not I will just go in to flower on may 1st

Back
Top Bottom