Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

thanks for the info from what the breeder says and from a few friends that have grown this strain is that it does not stretch much at all in flower and that I should get it to the size I want in veg before I go in to flower lets hope they are right if not I will just go in to flower on may 1st

She does appear to be quite short, and has done that all along. We will find out together what happens... some plants are just like that. It is definitely getting exciting in your tent! You can just see the drama building!! Will she or won't she... the world waits to find out.
:circle-of-love:

I would listen to Emilya, you will stretch more then you think.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

just a quick update I did another trimming under the canopy it looked like it needed it and just a little up top just for good measure I took some before and after shots

one of the bubbas gift is growing a lot slower then the other one but its ok I hope to go in flower by the 1st of may at least that's what I have planned even if the net is not full I just hope it fills out and if not its all good

they have been vegging for #51 and #49 days already that's long enough this is not the best strain to me for a scrog maybe some one else will have better luck but I have not given up on them this since I am only still in veg and have a long way to go still its crazy one of them is growing great the other one not so much

these are before the trim
018622.JPG

019548.JPG

020525.JPG

021502.JPG

these are after the trim
022436.JPG

023410.JPG

024374.JPG

025372.JPG

026346.JPG

027315.JPG

hello everyone I just gave my two bubbas gift some plain water with 0.6 of mammoth microbes ph. to 6.5 I made three gallons they got one and a half each

I decided I will be going in to flower on may 1st so they will get one more watering with veg nutes and a plain water watering then I will go in to 12/12

these bubbas gift photos are in day #53 and #51 of veg

0012865.JPG

0022768.JPG

0032660.JPG

0042484.JPG

0052349.JPG

0062071.JPG

0071936.JPG

quick update I was doing some training on the bubbas gift scrog and I seen how full it was getting on one side so I decided to set my timer to 12/12 so 4/27/16 will be my first day of flower

I wanted to wait till the 1st of may but I am close enough and I want to have a little wiggle room if these bubbas gift decide that they want to stretch more then I plan for in flower I set my timer to come on at 8pm and go off at 8am tomorrow will be the first time it goes off at 8am

I will be mixing my first dose of flower nutes tomorrow so I can give it to them on 4/28/16 I like to mix my roots organic nutes a day ahead before I water

here are a few pics after I was done training them

these bubbas gift photos are in day #54 and #52 of veg today

0012866.JPG

0022770.JPG

0032661.JPG

Congrats on winning the light man!! Garden is looking good looks like most of the scrog will be full

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

late night update I just watered my bubbas gift I forgot that I set my timer to go off at 8am that's when I would water so I just gave it to them now its no big deal just got to get use to it next time I will remember to water right after the lights come on at 8pm from now on

I made 3 gallons of flower nutes they were ph. to 6.5 they got one and a half each with a little to much run off it started to spill on the floor I got most of it up the rest should dry up

I will call this day #2 of flower

0012868.JPG

0022772.JPG

0032663.JPG

0042486.JPG

Let the stretch begin! The next 2 weeks is going to be the hardest part of the SCRog. I used to spend about an hour a day, tucking and weaving and trying to logically route the branches to fill the screen. Good luck, and keep telling yourself that after this next two weeks, it gets a lot easier!

An hour at the very least lol. Alot of time to become one with the plants. :) Definitely hard on the back. My back hurts all the time anyway. And after a few days of tucking. Its really bad. Plus my Legs get sore lol from doing half squats and holding as you tuck. Ahh...good times :high-five: Plants are looking good as usual homie. Are you using roots organic with these. I forget.

An hour at the very least lol. Alot of time to become one with the plants. :) Definitely hard on the back. My back hurts all the time anyway. And after a few days of tucking. Its really bad. Plus my Legs get sore lol from doing half squats and holding as you tuck. Ahh...good times :high-five: Plants are looking good as usual homie. Are you using roots organic with these. I forget.

yes with this grow I am using roots organic nutes and roots organic soil just pop a squat in front of my tent and train like crazy lol it is a bit hard on the back

Let the stretch begin! The next 2 weeks is going to be the hardest part of the SCRog. I used to spend about an hour a day, tucking and weaving and trying to logically route the branches to fill the screen. Good luck, and keep telling yourself that after this next two weeks, it gets a lot easier!

yea I cant wait to see how the stretch works out

hope this one fills in like the coco scrog man, looking great like always :Namaste:

time for a update I just watered my two bubbas gift photoperiods I made two and a half gallons of plain water with 1ml. of mammoth P in each it was ph. to 6.5 and split it between both of them

not much to report the scrog is starting to get full still waiting to see how much its going to stretch and I noticed that the stems on the plants are so strong that it is lifting the scrog of the ground in some places its no big deal as long as it does its job

these bubbas gift are in day #5 of flower

0101433.JPG

0121144.JPG

0131027.JPG

0111265.JPG

I was in the tent training the scrog and trimming off some of the bottom leaves and while I was down there I took one small shoot from each plant to have a little fun and try to clone them for shits and giggles

I used some coco as my medium I took a glass of water and added 2 drops of general hydroponics rapid start and ph. it to 5.5 soaked the coco and made a hole for the clones and I remembered that I had some rootech cloning gel so I used some of that as well the cuttings were very small and if they live great if not it was just for fun anyway

I know there are a lot better ways to clone but like I said this was just for fun just to see if it will work

I will take a few pics tomorrow when I do my watering update

Back
Top Bottom