DD Stable Of Impermanence

Beautiful, just beautiful DD! :ciao: Those are some beauties there! I see these awesome plants that you guys have put so much into and I just hope I can get there. Outside with the sun is easy but this indoor stuff is a little more needy. Have a great, stoned day!:yummy::yahoo::peace:
you will nail it Fred , inside just means a little manipulative help to find the light better and keep em aired. Not worrying about weather reports or bugs on-masse takes some stress off. And with so many good living soils available and decent lighting , we just bring nature indoors. Will be a bit different seeing things more compacted though I suppose , would love to do an outdoor grow here.

Cheers, Penny. Knowing yours is one of the hands on the wheel helps to keep things moving in the right direction. :ganjamon: In nearly forty years of cannabis consumption there were only one or two stand-outs that we’re not home grown. Needless to say that since joining 420Mag the quality of garden produce has exceeded expectations.

:high-five: , whoops I mean :ciao: my brather from anarther father. Very excited, as you say, to see the BlueGelato41 traits coming through with the FGS and Hulklato too. As you know, it was a damascan moment for me the first time I saw bg41 in a garden on 420mag was about the angriest I’ve ever been with our retarded prohibition.
Also, the first time I had a really good Blueberry was one of the couple of exceptional stashes I just mentioned to Penny. I’ve read bg41 or hulkberry described as ‘super blueberry’ (probably the hulkberry, yeah?). And despite spending a small fortune I never got another ounce from that source as good as the first. I now put that down to the cure.
So on one hand, truly great genetics (on not in ty), on one of the other hands (Gaspode ;) ) I now know how to dry and cure it right and have had a bit of practice too. Tū meke, as they say.

Hi Fred welcome to the Stable Of incontinence ignorance impermanence!
Thank you for your compliments.
I hope you’re reading enough on these threads to assuage any doubts you might have on your indoor garden. These journals have lifted me from incontinence and ignorance to a state of semi (no, GG not that. I was gonna say..) perpetual.
See, coming round and randomly just telling people to have a great, stoned day like that. You know what? That’s just the kind of leadership we are looking for around here. :cool: You have a great and stoned day too please, sir.

Cheers Koro. If you are ever on a tiki tour round this way I’ll happily roll a few of these with you. Somewhere on the other side of this..
The wire racks are the product of countless op shop excursions. The fridge smells awesome! The smell brought to mind for me a couple of awkward instances after our last harvest when it was tricky to offer visitors cups of tea. With a guilty pang I almost thought I’d found a silver lining to this pandemic. Of course we don’t want the virus. Of course we want visitors.
Once again prohibition would make a donkey, I mean an ass of me.
Vive la better world.
Let’s be in it.
Stay safe.
:green_heart::smokin:
great post mate . you said "semi" :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo: . lol.
Being homegrown also gives you the piece of mind as to what as gone in to the plant too. Being a smoker here has meant this was less of an issue but as your meds too I suppose it is very important. loved seeing you go from there to here DD. Rapid curve and well managed mate. The pressing has been a great thing to watch too as you have gained the exp . certainly on my radar with a bright red blip now. Have a great day mate

Hey 420. How is the lockdown? Your back hair growing out through your onesie yet? No? We’ve got a ways to go then.

Critical Purple Kush
Day 62, 12/12

She has had a stay of execution.
I took some pictures in natural light while I had them out for the rot check again. All clear btw.
Here she is leaning against her stablemate the Hulklato for support.
7C79051E-7257-435A-ACA2-33D84F0ED4B8.jpeg

This is one of her tops compared with the Hulklato for girth.
6863E45B-07ED-4B77-945C-E0140A7C9D0A.jpeg
B7299CD2-9A30-4540-8A34-6734FF75B03C.jpeg
266EF07D-7F71-444E-B03B-AA0CDB408C35.jpeg

Smoking a tester I cut last week and I’m happy with her potency. Hard to know how she’s going to taste, but it’s a nice buzz. She’ll have gained a bit in the last week too of course.
11E2FC99-2985-4526-8A5D-13DCD76904B2.png

We’re not in a hurry. The Dr Seedsman had to come down there and then. This one... Nine weeks 12/12 tomorrow. One day at a time.

:green_heart:

Hey 420. How is the lockdown? Your back hair growing out through your onesie yet? No? We’ve got a ways to go then.

Critical Purple Kush
Day 62, 12/12

I took some pictures in natural light while I had them out for the rot check again. All clear btw.

Smoking a tester I cut last week and I’m happy with her potency. Hard to know how she’s going to taste, but it’s a nice buzz. She’ll have gained a bit in the last week too of course.

We’re not in a hurry. The Dr Seedsman had to come down there and then. This one... Nine weeks 12/12 tomorrow. One day at a time.

holy fuck DD !!!! That Hulklato is huge !!!!. I knew she looked good in previous pics but those pics give a perspective. I get the blueberry link for hulk more since the Bluedreamatic harvest. There is a def blueberry/old skool, big bud Kush hit to the original. never made the connection till re reading some entries here but a very similar kushy/dirt potency and taste to her. I was going to scrap the clone grow that gave me the mother as the original grown had a hit like a mule when inhaled and exhaled and the buds were not what I liked to grow normally. I had high Hope's for it but felt dissapointed. What I didn't take into account then , was her 2 week veg period from seedling stage, my inexperienced use of rdwc and the issues that threw up , the neglect i showed the clones I took based on the harvest yield and failure of 5 of the seeds I had originally bought. I only kept a small amount of her bounty as I hadn't cured it before I decided to let it go. The little i kept hit well but I had a total downer on the strain and breeder due to the issues. After the clones started to get hit with spidermite and i had other new seeds germed , I let 2 of the 3 non infected survivors go to a friend and kept the hulklatos Mom to feel less robbed of the seed failures. Even after harvest of her and the seeds collected , I still wasnt fussed about personal use so was going to Hash the whole plant. She had a dusty green look like the original but bud structure was still too spaced for me. She cured in a bucket ready for hash but as soon as I smoked a joint of it , I got my trimmers and trimmed it all up to be my hardest hitter favourite. I didnt even mention it to friends so I could keep it to myself.lol. seeing the major success and better grown version of our girl like this has humbled me mate. I am very happy to see it such a big plant now and know for sure that the hit from just the hulk side will please you but the failed bg41 I got some smokable "very early" bud of was also a very surprising "hit"(best way to describe it!). I would have loved to have seen the finished harvested buds too as at the point I took it down, they looked amazing for design. Your Hulklato pistils are so bg41 pheno and remind me of "ice cream flames" ( makes sense in my Swede!). Brilliant care and love has gone into your grows and it shows mate. keep up the great work. we love it !. be well bud

Critical Purple Kush
Day 62, 12/12

They look great DD! Really lush, pristine and clean looking, and frosting up with trichomes wonderfully! Superb shots! The Hulklato looks fantastic and almost there. You're doing a great job looking after them from seedling to harvest! You must glad you got the new grow room now. :thumb:

Day 60 of 12/12

Hulklato
093B3D9D-ED7F-456E-8BB8-3FC17F173271.jpeg
0B3B2E7B-A339-4B69-AE3F-6B64AA964FE5.jpeg

Critical Purple Kush
EBB45919-FA40-4D9E-9B0A-7D3292D80E31.jpeg
90387322-FAE2-4BED-84C6-FA058EE124FC.jpeg

Dr Seedsman CBD 30:1

6749F10F-6BB3-4783-807C-7858ACF40E85.jpeg

Tap <— to read today’s post in the Seedsman sponsored comparative journal.
Be well
:peace::green_heart:
Man I might have to get some of those beans bro that critical

Hey you get mail yet bro?

Damn bro..fantastic looking DD. Those are some donkey dick colas..great job man
Hee-haw! :rofl:
They are going to be solid cylinders. In about, ooh ages.
holy fuck DD !!!! That Hulklato is huge !!!!. I knew she looked good in previous pics but those pics give a perspective. I get the blueberry link for hulk more since the Bluedreamatic harvest. There is a def blueberry/old skool, big bud Kush hit to the original. never made the connection till re reading some entries here but a very similar kushy/dirt potency and taste to her. I was going to scrap the clone grow that gave me the mother as the original grown had a hit like a mule when inhaled and exhaled and the buds were not what I liked to grow normally. I had high Hope's for it but felt dissapointed. What I didn't take into account then , was her 2 week veg period from seedling stage, my inexperienced use of rdwc and the issues that threw up , the neglect i showed the clones I took based on the harvest yield and failure of 5 of the seeds I had originally bought. I only kept a small amount of her bounty as I hadn't cured it before I decided to let it go. The little i kept hit well but I had a total downer on the strain and breeder due to the issues. After the clones started to get hit with spidermite and i had other new seeds germed , I let 2 of the 3 non infected survivors go to a friend and kept the hulklatos Mom to feel less robbed of the seed failures. Even after harvest of her and the seeds collected , I still wasnt fussed about personal use so was going to Hash the whole plant. She had a dusty green look like the original but bud structure was still too spaced for me. She cured in a bucket ready for hash but as soon as I smoked a joint of it , I got my trimmers and trimmed it all up to be my hardest hitter favourite. I didnt even mention it to friends so I could keep it to myself.lol. seeing the major success and better grown version of our girl like this has humbled me mate. I am very happy to see it such a big plant now and know for sure that the hit from just the hulk side will please you but the failed bg41 I got some smokable "very early" bud of was also a very surprising "hit"(best way to describe it!). I would have loved to have seen the finished harvested buds too as at the point I took it down, they looked amazing for design. Your Hulklato pistils are so bg41 pheno and remind me of "ice cream flames" ( makes sense in my Swede!). Brilliant care and love has gone into your grows and it shows mate. keep up the great work. we love it !. be well bud
:high-five:
They look great DD! Really lush, pristine and clean looking, and frosting up with trichomes wonderfully! Superb shots! The Hulklato looks fantastic and almost there. You're doing a great job looking after them from seedling to harvest! You must glad you got the new grow room now. :thumb:
I’m stoked I got the room done. Tossing up how risky it might be to the Hulklato to paint the room now. Could be a real donkey move. Wanna see? :laugh:
Hey thanks for your kind words mate.
Man I might have to get some of those beans bro that critical

Hey you get mail yet bro?
I am disguised as a rhododendron and I have the mailbox in plain view from here. Day and night nothing goes into the mailbox that I don’t see. I must have splashed some clonex gel on my shoe I think I’m taking root. I have wetas living in my hair. You’d think the possum wee would put them off wouldn’t you, but no. With my arms stuck out like this I can’t get the damn thing off. It isn’t very hygienic. I don’t want to talk about it anymore. The dogs are going nuts of course. They love possums. And posties, too actually. Ah. I may have to rethink this.
No, I’m sorry to say your post hasn’t arrived. You will be the first to know. And d’you know? I just mentioned your interest in the critical over here on the comparison thread. Here’s why..

Critical Purple Kush
Day 63, Harvest
8536689E-1769-4BE7-8FC9-EC55DEF15AC5.jpeg

Quickest trim ever. They may get a tidy up dry, we’ll see.
Another tester is dry. :slide:

And speaking of grade A meds as we are, this is now part of pain management..
EE3132A4-B2A3-4265-AFC8-3EB235F7CF9F.jpeg

Alongside the regular CBD.

So mail is working, Joe. It can and has taken months at the best of times. During times like these - who knows?

Thanks for looking in folks!
Keep safe.

Bit late to this party but I'll stop by anyway, those plants look amazing with some lovely colours
Hiya Tom niceta meetcha. It only looks late because of a fallen soldier today.
We’ve got all these to run
2D9AE2B4-A703-4A53-A522-DF6B7EE1086F.jpeg

..and more, so strap in this may take some time. The two on the left there are Hulklato clones vying for pole position.
You were saying you’ll be running some? Nice one! I will be watching with interest!
1464E9D8-5761-4E3F-B38B-DE6AB372D871.jpeg

She’s going to need stakes.
Isabelle Red was moved in for her last run.
I’m off to find that tester now..

Take care :peace::cool:

Hiya Tom niceta meetcha. It only looks late because of a fallen soldier today.
We’ve got all these to run
2D9AE2B4-A703-4A53-A522-DF6B7EE1086F.jpeg

..and more, so strap in this may take some time. The two on the left there are Hulklato clones vying for pole position.
You were saying you’ll be running some? Nice one! I will be watching with interest!
1464E9D8-5761-4E3F-B38B-DE6AB372D871.jpeg

She’s going to need stakes.
Isabelle Red was moved in for her last run.
I’m off to find that tester now..

Take care :peace::cool:
Yes that's right I will be in the near future I've got a couple purple kush auto at min and will be after they are done, those clones look like they are loving life healthy and happy

0B84E9E0-CD67-4299-9FE7-3A34FF43C31B.jpeg

64522552-AF57-421C-A09A-DCA97E6FBDFA.jpeg

D7691E27-43CC-44D4-A3DF-3DFD36F3C259.jpeg

Correlation isn’t causation, but I did get more sleep last night than usual :)
That kief and rosin and bud is all Isabelle.
Looking forward to mixing it up some.

Critical Purple Kush
C2EF1B6D-47BA-4D2B-B745-CA6594604FEC.jpeg
A4296D23-E45C-4408-BAE4-353E2F514AB5.jpeg
98F964F8-8985-461C-9252-F6F191587B31.jpeg
D85F28CC-0A05-45DA-A530-806986CE0006.jpeg

She’s nearly there.
And a lights-out shot from the bloom room today as I had to change the timer for daylight savings. CPK in foreground.
1E853C51-7924-445E-9465-CE33ABFCAAA5.jpeg

Stay well folks!
:peace::yummy::cool:

Stellar looking hulkalato brother....
Going to have some cracking smoke, what's the smell on the hulk like...???

I think I just came bro :drool::adore::kiss::adore:

QOTM right there ......... :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Every time i visit , i get so stupidly excited DD( not the kind tht got me a lifetime ban at Victoria secrets !) Seeing how damn good those genetics have performed with your perfect care for them has now made me put the rest into a sealed vault to be safely buried within eyesight ! (except TomUK17's prebooked visitors.) I hope you can clone the hoot out of this pheno u have here mate it is amazing to see.. i still have a fair few seeds of her sisters so am curious to see any pheno differences too. She doesn't seem to have been a difficult to keep healthy and happy either. Far less of a concern than the bg41 and her sensativity to life !!! lol shoulnt complain with the 2 strains she has seeded so far ,Fruity Gorilla is proving to be a little beast in the making too. stocky and full of budding tips now with a decent 2ftx2ft sread to her canopy. Wish i had a few more of her seeds set aside but the majority got mixed in the Crosses lucky dip bag. Sadly dont have the space for any cloning or motherplants really so might need some serious thought on a space for a couple maybe .still thinking of an angle to approach Mrs GG on the pressing outlay too.lol She loves buying me prezzies and has shelled out for an oculus quest last chrimbo and is on a loopstation hunt for my birthday in May {A major passion
) but if i keep coughing when she is around i might swing it.lol Peace and blessings mate

Congrats on the harvest DD! Taking down the flopper will get you better airflow and less chance of rot as well. And it's nice to see another Hulk living up to its name. :thumb:

I sprayed my flowering plants with a 50/50 milk spray to try to deal with powdery mildew, though I do have some newly made LABs I will try if this doesn't work. I tried it with tap water but that might have killed off the goodies so next time it's distilled water. I'm always on the hunt for something that will work well against PM and bud rot.

Congrats on getting the Sativex spray...I hope it helps as another weapon in your arsenal.

How is the lockdown? Your back hair growing out through your onesie yet? No? We’ve got a ways to go then.
LOL! Don't have any back hair but the hair on my head was so out of control that my wife finally took the time to chop it back. #8 on top and #3 on the sides. Neat and tidy, tidy and neat.

Stay safe

Congrats on the harvest DD! Taking down the flopper will get you better airflow and less chance of rot as well. And it's nice to see another Hulk living up to its name. :thumb:

I sprayed my flowering plants with a 50/50 milk spray to try to deal with powdery mildew, though I do have some newly made LABs I will try if this doesn't work. I tried it with tap water but that might have killed off the goodies so next time it's distilled water. I'm always on the hunt for something that will work well against PM and bud rot.

Congrats on getting the Sativex spray...I hope it helps as another weapon in your arsenal.

LOL! Don't have any back hair but the hair on my head was so out of control that my wife finally took the time to chop it back. #8 on top and #3 on the sides. Neat and tidy, tidy and neat.

Stay safe
I think it was 20%milk mix that I used Shed. kills on contact but can be a preventative if you can get close to the stems with a mist. I still feel we have a lot to benefit from with milk and particularly breast milk or a substitute. Never did any harm to mine when I used it whole cycle but never dared do an all milk fed. I think it would be a more suited to hydro for flow through and uptake idea though. I know in soil it can get a bit funky but the testing indeed about had a 20% yield improvement to farmed fields.

what's the smell on the hulk like...??
Hey Smeegs. Last week it was lemon and liniment. I checked yesterday and she is exotic spice on the stem rub and earthy humus off the flowers. Every day my scissor fingers twitch for a taster, but I’m holding off.
I hope you can clone the hoot out of this pheno u have here mate
Cheers GG. I hope to keep her running as clones long enough to get a hold of STS and S1 her.
newly made LABs
It’s good to have a few clues of what to do in the future.
Thanks for your help on that fellas.
Good to see you up and about again, Shed.
Congrats on getting the Sativex spray...I hope it helps as another weapon in your arsenal
Cheers yeah it’s definitely been a twisty path to get here. The alcohol in it rrrrrilly curls my toes, but if when I’m up on my titrated dose it helps relieve pain then good.

I thought this was fun:

Alright, a couple of dog hairs, but tell me it doesn’t look like someone plaited that leaf!
Four days hanging so far. Still a day or two from the jar.

Keep staying safe :peace::ganjamon:

Stay safe

I'm 100% happy with all milky on my mildew girl so started taking her down this afternoon reckon all tomorrow trim :cough: heaven.

20% milk dilution didn't handle the PM, though it may be sufficient for botrytis. Not having 17 children I have less access to breast milk than you, but cows are plentiful in California so I could afford to go with 50/50. :)
Doesnt h202 kill mold but doesn't prevent it?

Back
Top Bottom