DD Stable Of Impermanence

Well I went back and skimmed through, I don’t like reading to in-depth into some of the stuff it’s almost as I feel like I’m eavesdropping on someone else’s conversations! Either way i I be got a feel for your garden I’m happy to follow along from here on out brother.
Thanks for having me.

I’m hoping to get in on that aswell, I mean I have an extra room. Here’s hoping! That’s really great of @SeedsMan to put these on.
I hope you get on it too! And anyone else reading ;) (i’ll try to be more inclusive. I know that when I press ‘post’ it is published for the world to see. Thanks for your observations on that).
These sponsored comparative grows are not just a strain-grab. They give you a chance to look at results others get under different conditions than your own. I found that quite valuable.
@scrogster for example grew some CPK twice as frosty as anyone’s. He denies it, but what he does, he sits in his grow room leering at his ladies with a pair of secateurs in his hand. I think that’s how he does it, anyway. We all have different ways.
I be got a feel for your garden I’m happy to follow along
:passitleft:

These sponsored comparative grows are not just a strain-grab. They give you a chance to look at results others get under different conditions than your own. I found that quite valuable.

Amen to that my friend! Different training techniques, different lights, temps and environments. That way they get a real broad spectrum of what the strain can do as well as us also. That’s enticing by itself.

He denies it, but what he does, he sits in his grow room leering at his ladies with a pair of secateurs in his hand

:rofl:

That's understandable, it's a lot of insulation to no longer have.

Not a lot of help I know but I'm sending you all my best wishes round to your side of this planet.

The golden paste is very simple.
Turmeric, black pepper, coconut oil and water.
unnamed.jpg

I honestly didn't think it would provide any benefits but it really worked wonders, started seeing results after just a few days.
I made it into little pills and froze them, my old spaniel thought they were treats and sat begging for them :)
Has a lot of benefits for humans too :thumb:
Turmeric is an amazing anti inflammatory among so many other things. Thanks for that as a recipe. Def on my to do list. Brilliant. I mean for me though , I am not getting another dog to use it on !.

Turmeric is an amazing anti inflammatory among so many other things. Thanks for that as a recipe. Def on my to do list. Brilliant. I mean for me though , I am not getting another dog to use it on !.
I will be having another CT scan later today. This time I’m hoping it doesn’t show anything.
I might experiment with canna-infused coconut oil with the turmeric bombs.
I’m going to run my spent puck collection from various squishes. On my next day off.
Did you miss this, GGD?
I made Hulklato rosin!
It’s very different to Isabelle’s. Isabelle’s I can spread easily onto rolling papers as it is soft(ish) at room temperature. Hulklato rosin sets like glass! I have to warm it to spread it. It’s very good.
The aromas! Just making the puck by crushing 5g. Amazing. Scents of fruit ice cream filled the house.
That squish will go to making some of Amy’s liquid light. I didn’t get as far as decarbing on my last days off. I planned to get on to it again, but there’s always something that needs doing.
Like this:
Hulklato
7F2EBD35-361F-4F5C-84EB-37F09B3AA561.jpeg

D7B35F0A-5917-4F87-B01F-3D7E41146861.jpeg

Critical Purple Kush
EFA7CF8D-D423-4044-B240-4CAD4D860037.png
31C5AC9E-B161-49C2-BA9D-8A8DC8D09CDA.jpeg

And my wee Alaskan Purple got her second stays.
C90A32A4-DE8B-441C-8663-B8740B0B814A.jpeg
E42BA823-96FA-42B8-972E-54F7DB4C213C.jpeg

Thanks for popping in, folks. Always good to know you’re there.
Be well!
:smokin:

I will be having another CT scan later today. This time I’m hoping it doesn’t show anything.
I’m going to run my spent puck collection from various squishes. On my next day off.
Did you miss this, GGD?
I made Hulklato rosin!
It’s very different to Isabelle’s. Isabelle’s I can spread easily onto rolling papers as it is soft(ish) at room temperature. Hulklato rosin sets like glass! I have to warm it to spread it. It’s very good.
The aromas! Just making the puck by crushing 5g. Amazing. Scents of fruit ice cream filled the house.
That squish will go to making some of Amy’s liquid light. I didn’t get as far as decarbing on my last days off. I planned to get on to it again, but there’s always something that needs doing.
Fingers crossed for the CT scan DD.
It is great you're getting rosin with different qualities between the Hulklato and Isabelle buds. There is something nice about having a selection to choose from. That puck looked beautiful!

986FD206-BB26-4D4E-B8B3-FC111EF88659.jpeg

D2F1464F-7BD0-4125-B026-866EF60A31CA.jpeg

Oh boy! A few stripes of rosin in a Hulklato-only joint. It was just the kicker I needed.
Instead of cannabis use as an exercise in dissociative pain avoidance, I actually enjoyed getting high again. Slept for an extraordinary five or six hours too.
I’m a new donkey today. Somewhat anticlimactic to find myself back in old overalls, but you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do.

Yesterday I also got some gardening done.
Having to make some room in the veg tent for good things to come, I xpotted 3x Isabelle Purple spogs (single points of green) into a 25 litre bag. They’ll get a week (two at the most) to sort themselves out before they get flipped. Another iPurple will stay back to play mother for the others.
1D47700D-EFCA-4FF1-B6BD-34F402466665.jpeg

Also up potted my wee CPK cuts. One of these will be stalled for motherhood too.
B33D5C38-9469-4667-A7C7-77AC57D492D4.jpeg

Alaskan Purple 2 had her second set of leaves come up to the same height as her top ones, so she got topped again at the second node on each branch.
942B181B-DFD4-4371-8F25-53BC6EAAB65B.jpeg
4BF4F625-9788-487E-AF51-356057195B3B.jpeg

Another few weeks in veg for her.
And there we have it.
46CBB1CB-12D3-4CAA-8773-E464BB93638A.jpeg

Hulklato and CPK both need thinning.

Have a nice day everyone. Thanks for looking in :yummy:
:peace::love:
Yum yum to that disc of hulklato before the press too. Lol
All going well in here Dd. So much ootenti for great essentials again in all the cuttings too

Did you miss this, GGD?
I made Hulklato rosin!
Like this:
Hulklato
7F2EBD35-361F-4F5C-84EB-37F09B3AA561.jpeg

D7B35F0A-5917-4F87-B01F-3D7E41146861.jpeg

Critical Purple Kush
EFA7CF8D-D423-4044-B240-4CAD4D860037.png
31C5AC9E-B161-49C2-BA9D-8A8DC8D09CDA.jpeg

And my wee Alaskan Purple got her second stays.
C90A32A4-DE8B-441C-8663-B8740B0B814A.jpeg
E42BA823-96FA-42B8-972E-54F7DB4C213C.jpeg

Thanks for popping in, folks. Always good to know you’re there.
Be well!
I missed it somehow. Stoked on the ice cream smell from the lato genetic. Hoped it would win out. I am still mainly getting the skittelz fitness on mine. Hoped the ice cream would cure in. Sounds like the rosin does the trick too. So envious .lol

Hey DD, hope the CT scan went well, I had one once and they are less than fun.

Your Alaskan purple looks like it's being pulled apart by horses, full in arms stretched out :thumb:

I really need to start being a bit less lazy with training my ladies.

ice cream
Look. What’s the matter with you guys?
No-one is saying that, ok?
What does that even mean?
:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey thanks for your kind thoughts.

It won’t stop banging at the moment. I just had a fairly frank conversation with my boss about it all. A change is coming. It’s time to quit with the shift work, but not the best time for job hunting.
These next days off I’ll be going back to the EVOO infusion so I can try to keep the load on my ECS while I’m at work without getting high.

There might not be a god.
But if there is
And he isn’t a girl
I’m gonna knee him in the nuts!

Hey Bill. Is that a new pooch or just a new avatar? I like it.

Change can be a little scary but sometimes there are much brighter things around the corner.

Had her a little while now, she's a mummy's girl, managed to get a rare photo with her whilst out fishing today.

Ice-cream finger horses haha,, I've heard it's tricky stuff to grow :oops:

Hey HFart :p it’s delicious stuff. I don’t really know about dabs. What I do is I make stripes across the inside of a rolling paper. Leave 1/3 clear close to the gum edge, but make stripes all the way to the back edge. Then when you roll your joint you have rosin rings! Try it you might like it :cool:
I plan to decarb what’s left most of what’s left of it tomorrow and turn it into a topical pain oil. Just to try something different.
Mostly, I have used rosin for capsules made with coconut oil.

Hey HFart :p it’s delicious stuff. I don’t really know about dabs. What I do is I make stripes across the inside of a rolling paper. Leave 1/3 clear close to the gum edge, but make stripes all the way to the back edge. Then when you roll your joint you have rosin rings! Try it you might like it :cool:
I plan to decarb what’s left most of what’s left of it tomorrow and turn it into a topical pain oil. Just to try something different.
Mostly, I have used rosin for capsules made with coconut oil.
Post a pic of the the almighty hulk joint! !!!!!!

Post a pic of the the almighty hulk joint! !!!!!!
The best I can do is link you back to this one. By the time I read your post I was decarbing what was left. I did make some stripes on a rizla, but it was a scruffier affair than this.
0B84E9E0-CD67-4299-9FE7-3A34FF43C31B.jpeg

64522552-AF57-421C-A09A-DCA97E6FBDFA.jpeg

D7691E27-43CC-44D4-A3DF-3DFD36F3C259.jpeg

Correlation isn’t causation, but I did get more sleep last night than usual :)
That kief and rosin and bud is all Isabelle.
Looking forward to mixing it up some.

Critical Purple Kush
C2EF1B6D-47BA-4D2B-B745-CA6594604FEC.jpeg
A4296D23-E45C-4408-BAE4-353E2F514AB5.jpeg
98F964F8-8985-461C-9252-F6F191587B31.jpeg
D85F28CC-0A05-45DA-A530-806986CE0006.jpeg

She’s nearly there.
And a lights-out shot from the bloom room today as I had to change the timer for daylight savings. CPK in foreground.
1E853C51-7924-445E-9465-CE33ABFCAAA5.jpeg

Stay well folks!
:peace::yummy::cool:
:green_heart:
So. One of the cool things about the chemistry of the decarb is you can see it happening with rosin. The bubbles are a sign that acids are converting. When they stop, you’re done. 115*C 50min.
2EB43DB3-32D0-4614-9D97-F420A0F1060C.jpeg

E83C22FC-8BA7-4C8D-9BCD-2C3A01DF69B5.jpeg

Microbatching a trial brew.
1g Hulklato rosin
13ml sweet almond oil
2ml liquid lecithin
130A9521-5A53-46AF-B833-F5A4A98C390D.jpeg

Because it went dark when I added the lecithin I may have to remove the label, we’ll see. I may have just shown myself up as the guy who doesn’t find and follow recipes. The rosin was an own mod and I made up the measurements to suit the size of the bottle. I think I might have made an edible instead of a topical by adding the lecithin. :rolleyes: Can’t complain about having more meds either way.

Roughly 100g of (16) squished pucks got decarbed at the same temperature, but for 90min.
EAAD3E89-958F-4A9D-A023-89901EB16D5F.jpeg

It is infusing EVOO now at 85*C. That’s going to run until at least midnight. Then I’ll filter it and whatnot (by which I mean add lecithin and refrigerate).
We were running low on oil so this became a special brew. I’ve got this brass billet weighing the chopped pucks down to keep them all wet. I covered that in tin foil. I’ll stir it later.

2F4610F6-1FDC-47E4-8813-5E1A4022B7E0.jpeg

That will go for capsules.

I have a question. I put a dehumidifier in the flower room the other day. Happy to say I’m surprised how much water it squeezes out of the air. RH has gone down 25%, and falling. (It was in the high 70’s).
463D8657-2ECE-4D4E-9085-AC8E720AD16E.jpeg

Does anyone with a dehumidifier feed that water back to the plants again? Between fertigation and transpiration it would just go round and round.

:smokin::yummy:
I hope you’re all as well as can be.

Back
Top Bottom