DD Stable Of Impermanence

I was curious about CBD for my fit dogs paws , the pads of his feet get very rough when he runs behind the quad for long periods , and how do you make CBD oil DD?
I would say well don’t make him run behind the quad bike you fun loving lazy slob, but that wasn’t the question ;)
I don’t suppose you have sandy beaches you can ride on to run him?
Working out the dose for the cat was a simple matter really. The oil was already made.
My prescription oil has 100mgCBD/ml.
F91073B4-5807-4841-8191-CCFFCFB0BDFD.jpeg

Excuse me, just making lunch for tomorrow.
So I simply just took my dose compared to my weight and scaled it down to her weight. I mix my oil 1:10 drops of extra virgin olive oil in the cat bottle. The cats get a drop each on their meals, with the epileptic one it goes on her pill which is wrapped in cheese, on top of her food.

It just occurred to me that my weight has changed since my dose was prescribed. I think it’s fine for the cats though.
A few weeks ago I had 7kg suddenly fall off. Since joining 420 almost a year ago I’ve lost 50kg somewhere. The funny thing is I would struggle to carry that 50kg now, now that I have the strength of a kitten lion! OK, puppy then.
Hey DD, how did the cats respond to the CBD oil, does it appear to help?
Well, the epileptic one has had to take such high doses of phenobarb that she becomes a zombie. She is deaf and blind as well so you may think it hard to tell. Our property is fully fenced and she knows every inch of it. A few months ago she would fall over if she turned to nibble an itch. She would bump into a wall and then stand there and growl at it.
Now she will run up and down the drive for the fun of it. She runs with a jumping high gait in case there is something in front of her. She’s very sweet. You can actually pat her now too which only seemed to upset her before. So, yeah. Oh! And she is not fitting as often at all :love: She had three fits the week we started her two moths ago and hasn’t had one for a month now. She still has days when she growls at things only she can see, but it would be a funny old world if we were all the same. Especially if we were all the same as her!

The older cat is stiffening up. She gets around without bending her back legs when she is sore and can’t jump like she could. Dosed, she moves more freely and can make low jumps more easily.

It’s about quality of life. It seems to be working out for them.

That is an unreal difference. It really goes to show what a potentially powerful support cannabis is. People and pets too, yet another cheer for an amazing plant. I hope your weight is helped by trying out the CBD side as I think no one really knows what benefits all the many other cannabinoids and terpenes and combinations of can do for us. I was reading something by Sweetsue the other day and someone said you can't treat an internal (forget where) tumor with a topical cream that it had to be ingested and she had the evidence that yes you can and had a case where it had been done. There is sometimes too much of saying it wont work or cant be done, that is until someone does it. I'd like to think that there are many great healing discoveries yet to be made about the properties of cannabis.

I sure hope that the coming referendum gets a Yes vote. I am mentally prepared that it wont, but I hope it does, it would be wonderful to freely grow 2-4 plants with the law supporting it!

I would say well don’t make him run behind the quad bike you fun loving lazy slob, but that wasn’t the question ;)
I don’t suppose you have sandy beaches you can ride on to run him?
Working out the dose for the cat was a simple matter really. The oil was already made.
My prescription oil has 100mgCBD/ml.
F91073B4-5807-4841-8191-CCFFCFB0BDFD.jpeg

Excuse me, just making lunch for tomorrow.
So I simply just took my dose compared to my weight and scaled it down to her weight. I mix my oil 1:10 drops of extra virgin olive oil in the cat bottle. The cats get a drop each on their meals, with the epileptic one it goes on her pill which is wrapped in cheese, on top of her food.

It just occurred to me that my weight has changed since my dose was prescribed. I think it’s fine for the cats though.
A few weeks ago I had 7kg suddenly fall off. Since joining 420 almost a year ago I’ve lost 50kg somewhere. The funny thing is I would struggle to carry that 50kg now, now that I have the strength of a kitten lion! OK, puppy then.

Well, the epileptic one has had to take such high doses of phenobarb that she becomes a zombie. She is deaf and blind as well so you may think it hard to tell. Our property is fully fenced and she knows every inch of it. A few months ago she would fall over if she turned to nibble an itch. She would bump into a wall and then stand there and growl at it.
Now she will run up and down the drive for the fun of it. She runs with a jumping high gait in case there is something in front of her. She’s very sweet. You can actually pat her now too which only seemed to upset her before. So, yeah. Oh! And she is not fitting as often at all :love: She had three fits the week we started her two moths ago and hasn’t had one for a month now. She still has days when she growls at things only she can see, but it would be a funny old world if we were all the same. Especially if we were all the same as her!

The older cat is stiffening up. She gets around without bending her back legs when she is sore and can’t jump like she could. Dosed, she moves more freely and can make low jumps more easily.

It’s about quality of life. It seems to be working out for them.
Bloody hell, 50kg is a lot of weight to loose in any amount of time, who needs the strength of a lion so long as you got the heart of a lion.

It's great the CBD is helping ol' kitty live a little more normal, well as normal as cats can be.
Have you tried golden paste for the older girl?
My old spaniel nearly seized up in later life, a friend told me to try him on golden paste and it seemed to really make the difference.

Plants looking fabulous there as always :thumb:

Thanks Bill. Keeping my fingers hooves crossed entwined that the heart of a donkey may do it for me :high-five:
The biggest problem at the moment with the weight loss is I can’t get warm! Gee it used to insulate me. Now so have to keep warm by shivering! :p
I was taken aback when I realised the extent of it.

What is golden paste please? I’m pleased with the CBD for the epilepsy, but this may help movement? It sounds good..

Thanks Bill. Keeping my fingers hooves crossed entwined that the heart of a donkey may do it for me :high-five:
The biggest problem at the moment with the weight loss is I can’t get warm! Gee it used to insulate me. Now so have to keep warm by shivering! :p
I was taken aback when I realised the extent of it.

What is golden paste please? I’m pleased with the CBD for the epilepsy, but this may help mow emend? It sounds good..
That's understandable, it's a lot of insulation to no longer have.

Not a lot of help I know but I'm sending you all my best wishes round to your side of this planet.

The golden paste is very simple.
Turmeric, black pepper, coconut oil and water.
unnamed.jpg

I honestly didn't think it would provide any benefits but it really worked wonders, started seeing results after just a few days.
I made it into little pills and froze them, my old spaniel thought they were treats and sat begging for them :)
Has a lot of benefits for humans too :thumb:

Morning Donkey, have seen you on a few other threads and have finally made it to your home here to see how things are going in your world :) Being as this thread is now 50 pages, I have read the first few and skipped to the end to say :ciao:lol
You mean you missed the page 27 ??? Hahaha , you could have discovered so much too. !!. LOL

That is an unreal difference. It really goes to show what a potentially powerful support cannabis is. People and pets too, yet another cheer for an amazing plant. I hope your weight is helped by trying out the CBD side as I think no one really knows what benefits all the many other cannabinoids and terpenes and combinations of can do for us. I was reading something by Sweetsue the other day and someone said you can't treat an internal (forget where) tumor with a topical cream that it had to be ingested and she had the evidence that yes you can and had a case where it had been done. There is sometimes too much of saying it wont work or cant be done, that is until someone does it. I'd like to think that there are many great healing discoveries yet to be made about the properties of cannabis.

I sure hope that the coming referendum gets a Yes vote. I am mentally prepared that it wont, but I hope it does, it would be wonderful to freely grow 2-4 plants with the law supporting it!
Have to agree 100% on the pets and cannabis. Our goldfish looks so happy when I blaze in the kitchen near their tanks. They do patterns together with little brown streamers behind them like the red arrows/blue Angel's. It is one of the only reasons I still grow !!.

Have to agree 100% on the pets and cannabis. Our goldfish looks so happy when I blaze in the kitchen near their tanks. They do patterns together with little brown streamers behind them like the red arrows/blue Angel's. It is one of the only reasons I still grow !!.
Gigiddy! Good to see you, man. Thanks for the chuckles. Phunny bar stud.

I’ve got a Hulklato smoke report still in my ‘to do’. I’ve been putting it off, having smoked an ounce and a half in the first week she was jarred. I kind of ripped my throat up doing that, ha! plus, the sativex makes my mouth taste like donkey poo. Her taste is promising to come out soon.

I started thinking about how similar I am to the Hulklato and how it makes sense to me that she will be a good match for my ECS.
I have this for you for now.

I’ve been rolled up and burned.
I’ve been around the world.
I’ve been chopped, I’ve been smoked.
I’ve been through things I’ve never seen.
I arrived by accident.
I’ve been given away.
I am one of a kind.
You light me up I might just knock your socks off!

I Am Hulklato.

C6E528AF-656B-4509-8BFD-E2E2C489F47C.jpeg

Hulklato 1.1 budlets.

So, I topped the wee Candida.
BA95F948-BE7B-4E95-B609-875CDC80EC9F.jpeg
FD6DBDA2-321A-46D7-91A1-E5E85FE099C7.jpeg

She should start to push now, then we’ll set up her quadform.
Like this. This is the Alaskan Purple, now with her second node tied down to the edge of the pot.
8E53093C-E070-41A2-89BC-E58EA3CF8D38.jpeg

I left the brace on the first node for now. She’s delicate enough that the weight of the tie-down is enough. When the next layer of leaves sit flat with that we’ll look at it again.

She is from one of the seeds which arrived as part of the sponsored comparative grow that’s still sort-of winding up.
Heads up, growmies! @SeedsMan has launched two, that’s right... (two.. two.. is this thing on?) two new comparative grows!
Links to the Classic (feat. Jack Herer & Blueberry), and the New Genetics (feat. Peyotes Zkittlez & Forum) are in my signature now. Tap and take a look. Put your hand up and say Hi to our beneficent sponsor and jump on a grow.

I, for one, am one grateful donkey.
:420::love::green_heart::love::green_heart::love:

Hey D :ciao: all your plants are looking well on track!

Thanks for the podcast link - that one is on my list, but only in my head so i keep forgetting about it LOL! PLus the stupid podacst app wont function when i‘m behind my VPN so I can’t listen while I’m logged in here...

Gigiddy! Good to see you, man. Thanks for the chuckles. Phunny bar stud.

I’ve got a Hulklato smoke report still in my ‘to do’. I’ve been putting it off, having smoked an ounce and a half in the first week she was jarred. I kind of ripped my throat up doing that, ha! plus, the sativex makes my mouth taste like donkey poo. Her taste is promising to come out soon.

I started thinking about how similar I am to the Hulklato and how it makes sense to me that she will be a good match for my ECS.
I have this for you for now.

I’ve been rolled up and burned.
I’ve been around the world.
I’ve been chopped, I’ve been smoked.
I’ve been through things I’ve never seen.
I arrived by accident.
I’ve been given away.
I am one of a kind.
You light me up I might just knock your socks off!

I Am Hulklato.

C6E528AF-656B-4509-8BFD-E2E2C489F47C.jpeg

Hulklato 1.1 budlets.

So, I topped the wee Candida.
BA95F948-BE7B-4E95-B609-875CDC80EC9F.jpeg
FD6DBDA2-321A-46D7-91A1-E5E85FE099C7.jpeg

She should start to push now, then we’ll set up her quadform.
Like this. This is the Alaskan Purple, now with her second node tied down to the edge of the pot.
8E53093C-E070-41A2-89BC-E58EA3CF8D38.jpeg

I left the brace on the first node for now. She’s delicate enough that the weight of the tie-down is enough. When the next layer of leaves sit flat with that we’ll look at it again.

She is from one of the seeds which arrived as part of the sponsored comparative grow that’s still sort-of winding up.
Heads up, growmies! @SeedsMan has launched two, that’s right... (two.. two.. is this thing on?) two new comparative grows!
Links to the Classic (feat. Jack Herer & Blueberry), and the New Genetics (feat. Peyotes Zkittlez & Forum) are in my signature now. Tap and take a look. Put your hand up and say Hi to our beneficent sponsor and jump on a grow.

I, for one, am one grateful donkey.
:420::love::green_heart::love::green_heart::love:
Hahahaha love it mate. I do think the hulkberry kush taste is a potent one and I could have got stoned on the smell alone , this is why I didn't hash her in the end. Hopefully the lato end will sweeten her up too. So glad it hits ok. Looking good on the new budlets too .
Onward and upwards D.
All looks nice and healthy green in there too. Will take a look at the comparative too. Saw the new peyote strain ad a bit back and thought it had potential. Zkittelz is a dominant gene and I have 2 with a similar smell from totally different mixes Fgs and monster Zkittelz but they both have their other half as the growth side it seems. Big difference in their growth and nodes/thickness. Peyote was a nice smoke and grow too. Should be a good mix. Good luck mate.

Heigh ho, whaddaya know?
I had a chance to catch up with a chance meeting made.
Back in mid Feb I gave a small jar of infused EVOO to an MS sufferer for help with her pain. She’s sensitive to THC and doesn’t like to get high. The good thing about the EVOO as a carrier oil is that it is absorbed by the lymphatic system primarily. Here, it has the backstage All Area Pass and can get quite a bit done.
Green fairy results are in. (Ha! Flying donkey) They are emphatic and resounding. The oil is a huge success. When pain is too much she takes one capsule a few hours before bed, then one at bedtime and sleeps through the night.
:straightface: <— irony isn’t a taste.
:cheesygrinsmiley: I’m genuinely hugely pleased and not grinning through clenched teeth like this emoji.
I could see the relief in the guy’s face as he talked about the sleep she can get now.

I was proud to pay that forward from some of the help I’ve had here. Your infusion tutorial for example, Amy now helps more people than you could know.

I’ve said it before. 420 mag is gonna have a lot to answer for on judgement day.

Thanks for being here, folks :love:

986FD206-BB26-4D4E-B8B3-FC111EF88659.jpeg

D2F1464F-7BD0-4125-B026-866EF60A31CA.jpeg

Oh boy! A few stripes of rosin in a Hulklato-only joint. It was just the kicker I needed.
Instead of cannabis use as an exercise in dissociative pain avoidance, I actually enjoyed getting high again. Slept for an extraordinary five or six hours too.
I’m a new donkey today. Somewhat anticlimactic to find myself back in old overalls, but you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do.

Yesterday I also got some gardening done.
Having to make some room in the veg tent for good things to come, I xpotted 3x Isabelle Purple spogs (single points of green) into a 25 litre bag. They’ll get a week (two at the most) to sort themselves out before they get flipped. Another iPurple will stay back to play mother for the others.
1D47700D-EFCA-4FF1-B6BD-34F402466665.jpeg

Also up potted my wee CPK cuts. One of these will be stalled for motherhood too.
B33D5C38-9469-4667-A7C7-77AC57D492D4.jpeg

Alaskan Purple 2 had her second set of leaves come up to the same height as her top ones, so she got topped again at the second node on each branch.
942B181B-DFD4-4371-8F25-53BC6EAAB65B.jpeg
4BF4F625-9788-487E-AF51-356057195B3B.jpeg

Another few weeks in veg for her.
And there we have it.
46CBB1CB-12D3-4CAA-8773-E464BB93638A.jpeg

Hulklato and CPK both need thinning.

Have a nice day everyone. Thanks for looking in :yummy:
:peace::love:

You mean you missed the page 27 ??? Hahaha

Well now I feel as though I gotta head to page 27!

I’m hoping to get in on that aswell, I mean I have an extra room. Here’s hoping! That’s really great of @SeedsMan to put these on.

Well I’m gonna head back to the beginning and start doing a read through!

Well now I feel as though I gotta head to page 27!
I’m hoping to get in on that aswell, I mean I have an extra room. Here’s hoping! That’s really great of @SeedsMan to put these on.
Well I’m gonna head back to the beginning and start doing a read through!
:laugh: Great to see ya, man!
I went to look at 27 too. Not worth it. (GGD is referencing a Monty Python meme if I’m not mistaken).
I’m flattered that you’re interested in these back pages, but here.
Start with this and then skip to page 30 or 40. 50, even!
What can I say? I was sick and didn’t think I’d have the mixed pleasure of cringing looking back at this.
Welcome along, mate.

Back
Top Bottom