Here are some of Willow, flowering nicely so far

0823181847c_HDR.jpg
0823181847b_HDR.jpg
0823181847a_HDR.jpg
0823181847_HDR.jpg

It's a really nice strain to run.
I'm really looking forward to it. And I've been really missing it during the day, so time to get my own growing.

One thing I've loved seeing is how differently each strain is growing. Just one example is the Honey Cream's 2nd set of leaves grew out as one extremely broad and long lead on each side.
With the AK47 the 2nd set came in as a set of 3 fingers, with the 3 fingers together being about the same width as the 1 on the HC.

Similar experiences on your end With some I'm assuming?

PH is critical period. I learnt that the hard way. Not so much PHin my water but more keeping PH stable in the soil. I never watered until runoff much at all. Which is another no no lol. Probably not good practice to do too much runoff as you will lose nutes but you deinitely need to do it often enough to clear the salts.
I noticed on my last grow that my smart pots had like a white residue left when the plants had dried out. Now realised that was excess salts. Now that Im doing it properly I see zero salt build up on pots
Ph is critical in hydro.

Nice. The LSD was the darkest plant I've ever grown! I remember that the high was kind of relaxing but I kept wanting to go for walks. It also had a unique flavour like savoury hazelnut or some sort of exotic coffee. I really enjoyed growing it. With that grow i also grew the GSC from fastbuds. I nearly picked the green crack but didn't in the end. Their gorrilla glue was really good as well but I didn't like their crystal meth or mexican airlines. They were beautiful plants and good yielders but their high was so sativa that it kept me awake until the early hours of the morning. Not the reason I smoke!
I got a blackberry from fast buds. My good lord shes pretty much black.. its amazing

I'm really looking forward to it. And I've been really missing it during the day, so time to get my own growing.

One thing I've loved seeing is how differently each strain is growing. Just one example is the Honey Cream's 2nd set of leaves grew out as one extremely broad and long lead on each side.
With the AK47 the 2nd set came in as a set of 3 fingers, with the 3 fingers together being about the same width as the 1 on the HC.

Similar experiences on your end With some I'm assuming?
I wanna try it. But the name... just makes me feel ill lol.

Yeah I was at a point there for a bit where I was running into so many issues, all looking like different ailments that can strike a plant and just thought I was doing a terrible job growing.

Once I got my pH corrected my babies are growing like they're on a mission! This rockwool is fantastic for starting imo but I should have done more research first and I may not have lost part of my crop.
Live & learn!

As far as the name @Bilbobudkin420 , yeah it's kind of intimidating lol. But for anyone with ADD/ADHD (such as myself) who are tired of Rx stimulants for medication, the green crack is a phenomenal alternative.

Caution though, it can be a bit much if you're more attuned to most indica strains, nice burst of creative energy though.

And they're off!

The 4 new autos are-a-growin'

With a humorous testament to the name of the strain, Green Crack takes the lead!

0823182025_HDR.jpg
In comes the LSD-25 in 2nd place!
Good morning to the babies!
0824180808_HDR.jpg

Getting the exhaust setup ready now before any of my gals get a real smell to em. I put my nose to willow earlier and she's already starting to stank a little bit.
Attaching the filter closer to the time I need it

0825181539_HDR.jpg

Getting some early signs that I feed BAKky a bit too much. The spotting on the one leaf has me more concerned than the tip of the other one.
If anyone has any words of wisdom I would more than happily take your input on the matter.

Sorry for the led
0825181856_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom